4 Day Private camping Safari in Serengeti,Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara
By Serengeti Safari Booking
Serengeti Safari Booking does not skimp on what you came to see. Our company free pick-up and drop off from the Hotels/ Airports clients(s) confirmed a Safari with us.We also allocate good Hotels, Lodges for the travelers who didn't book. A Private Safari provides luxurious adventure while exploring the African culture(Maasai and Barabaig) and wildlife in their habitats in a 2 by 2 seat 4WD Jeep everyone in a window seat.4 Day Private Safari in Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara National Parks you’ll explore early human evolution in Olduvai Gorge. Adventure at Picnic sites. You’ll explore the active Volcanic Mountain(Doinyo Lengai) and Annual Wildlife Migration.Common animals expect to view are big 5, Giraffe,Cheetah,Spotted Hyena, Wildcats and Dogs, Many Reptiles and Pythons, Nile Crocodiles,Ungulates & Serval, wildbaboons and monkeys, fish families, bird species Inside the safari you’ll game drives, walking safari, canopy walking, Hot Air Baloon.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- All activities of game drive and (walking safari if indicated in an itinerary)
- Accommodation(camping, mid range or lodge) included in 3 nights before and after the safari
- Sleeping Bags, Bathing Towels and Soaps
- Drinking water and Wine
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- Free Day tour on Request
- A professional driver/guide who can speak English, Spain and French
- Entry/Admission - Arusha Village Experience
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara National Park
- Entry/Admission- Ngorongoro Crater National Park
- Entry/Admission - Serengeti National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- All things of personal in nature
- Tips and Gratuities for Guide and Cooker
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We Pick-up client(s) from any Hotel/ Airport as soon as they call/ emailed us
- Arusha, Tanzania Around Arusha City
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Lake Manyara Airport, Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania
- Seronera Airport, Serengeti National Park Tanzania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178999P32
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 4 Day Private camping Safari in Serengeti,Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara?
- 4 Day Private camping Safari in Serengeti,Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara price starts from $1,700.00. Discover and book 4 Day Private camping Safari in Serengeti,Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4 Day Private camping Safari in Serengeti,Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara cancellation policy?
- 4 Day Private camping Safari in Serengeti,Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 Day Private camping Safari in Serengeti,Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4 Day Private camping Safari in Serengeti,Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara?
- 4 Day Private camping Safari in Serengeti,Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara is hosted by Serengeti Safari Booking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Serengeti Safari Booking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 Day Private camping Safari in Serengeti,Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178999P32
Arusha Town to Lake Manyara...
Lake Manyara to Southern...
Central Serengeti National Park...
Ngorongoro conservational Area...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The safari and The accomondation was great! Very helpful and kind straff! A great experience for wild life lovers!
Great service, highly recommend
The service was great, no negatives to speak of, noel and Bernard did a great job driving us from our hotel and whe…
Really great experience, the people were very profesional. The logistics was good. Good could have been a bit bette…
The trip of my life!
Best costumer service! The trip was very fun and everyone at the safari help us when we needed it! I will be back!
Amazing trip to Africa! I will recommend them 100%. They were pretty knowledgeable about everything and food was de…
Great Safari Tour
I had a fantastic time on a 2 day joined group safari. Bernard and Noel were very helpful from start to finish and …
Game drives at the worst time of the day
I booked a 2 days joined group safari in January 2022 and I was very dissatisfied with the services provided. For t…
First I want to thank mister Bernard for his prompt answering our emails. From the first contact to the last, his r…
5 stars for the big 5 and this amazing tour.
We have enjoyed this tour very much. We were lucky to have seen the big 5. The quide that took us through all the p…
Awesome Safari Trip
It was our first time in Africa and we were anxious. Bernard and Noel were awesome hosts and we were relieved after…
We had a great safari experience with honest and trusted people. The communication was very good and they make ever…
Excellent from start to finish
I travelled to Tanzania in February 2021 as a solo traveller and I’m so glad I decided to book with Serengeti Safar…
Excellent Safari Tour!!
Excellent safari tour with Serengeti Safari Tours. Everything was perfect, the food, the guide, the pickup, the wel…
We came all way from Europe. We landed around 3am but Bernard advised us to relax and he would offered us a free accomod
We came all way from Europe. We landed around 3am but Bernard advised us to relax and he would offered us a free ac…
Title: migration safari
We keen to spot the Annual Wildbeest Migration. So from day1 that was our enquiry, thanks to Bernard who told us on…