6 Days Join Group Safari Serengeti,Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Arusha
By Serengeti Safari Booking
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 6 per group
Duration: 1 day
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- All activities of game drive and (walking safari if indicated in an itinerary)
- Entry/Admission - Arusha Village Experience
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater National Park
- Entry/Admission - Serengeti National Park
- Accommodation(camping, mid range or lodge) included in 5 nights before and after the safari
- Sleeping bag
- Bath towels and Soaps
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Free Day tour on Request
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- A professional driver/guide who can speak English, Spain and French
- Drinking water and Wine
- All camping equipments
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- All things of Personal Nature
- Tips and gratitude for driver Guide and safari cook
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We Pick-up client(s) from any hotel/ airport as soon as they call/ emailed us
- Arusha, Tanzania Around Arusha City
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Lake Manyara Airport, Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania
- Seronera Airport, Serengeti National Park Tanzania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178999P19
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 6 Days Join Group Safari Serengeti,Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Arusha?
- 6 Days Join Group Safari Serengeti,Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Arusha price starts from $1,461.54. Discover and book 6 Days Join Group Safari Serengeti,Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Arusha on Tripadvisor
- What is the 6 Days Join Group Safari Serengeti,Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Arusha cancellation policy?
- 6 Days Join Group Safari Serengeti,Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Arusha cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 6 Days Join Group Safari Serengeti,Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Arusha on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 6 Days Join Group Safari Serengeti,Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Arusha?
- 6 Days Join Group Safari Serengeti,Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Arusha is hosted by Serengeti Safari Booking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Serengeti Safari Booking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6 Days Join Group Safari Serengeti,Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Arusha on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178999P19
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great safari, bad communication practices
The safari itself was excellent, the guide was lovely and the accommodation for all three nights was good. However,…
The safari and The accomondation was great! Very helpful and kind straff! A great experience for wild life lovers!
Great service, highly recommend
The service was great, no negatives to speak of, noel and Bernard did a great job driving us from our hotel and whe…
Really great experience, the people were very profesional. The logistics was good. Good could have been a bit bette…
The trip of my life!
Best costumer service! The trip was very fun and everyone at the safari help us when we needed it! I will be back!
Amazing trip to Africa! I will recommend them 100%. They were pretty knowledgeable about everything and food was de…
Great Safari Tour
I had a fantastic time on a 2 day joined group safari. Bernard and Noel were very helpful from start to finish and …
Game drives at the worst time of the day
I booked a 2 days joined group safari in January 2022 and I was very dissatisfied with the services provided. For t…
First I want to thank mister Bernard for his prompt answering our emails. From the first contact to the last, his r…
5 stars for the big 5 and this amazing tour.
We have enjoyed this tour very much. We were lucky to have seen the big 5. The quide that took us through all the p…
Awesome Safari Trip
It was our first time in Africa and we were anxious. Bernard and Noel were awesome hosts and we were relieved after…
We had a great safari experience with honest and trusted people. The communication was very good and they make ever…
Excellent from start to finish
I travelled to Tanzania in February 2021 as a solo traveller and I’m so glad I decided to book with Serengeti Safar…
Excellent Safari Tour!!
Excellent safari tour with Serengeti Safari Tours. Everything was perfect, the food, the guide, the pickup, the wel…
We came all way from Europe. We landed around 3am but Bernard advised us to relax and he would offered us a free accomod
We came all way from Europe. We landed around 3am but Bernard advised us to relax and he would offered us a free ac…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2019 • Couples
Siamo venuti a conoscenza di questo safari prenotando una notte di hotel ad Arusha. Bernard ha organizzato il tutto, il trasferimento dall'aeroporto di kilimangiaro, il safari stesso, il tour a Materuni e ci ha fatto accompagnare alla stazione degli autobus la mattina presto. Ci ha aiutato nella prenotazione del biglietto dell'autobus, a cambiare i soldi e ad acquistare una simcard, è stato veramente disponibile. Il safari era condiviso con altre persone ed è stato un bene perché probabilmente ci saremmo annoiati, abbiamo visitato i principali parchi con autista e cuoco al seguito, consigliato
Written October 29, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.