Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visit three top Kenya destinations, including Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti Plains National Park, and Ngorongoro Conservation Area, on a 4-day tour from Arusha with daily game drives and accommodations in tented camps. Exploring with a driver-guide means an experience that’s tailored to your group, and by combining the diverse national parks into one spectacular safari, you’ll get a great introduction to Kenyan wildlife. Sleep in a tent camp for a classic safari experience with hotel amenities Varied landscapes mean even more wildlife-spotting opportunities Tour itinerary features three UNESCO-designated reserves Travel from Arusha in the comfort of a jeep vehicle Our prices are competitive - We do not sub contract our clients - we do provide professional guides
Returns to original departure point
- All park entrance fees
- Services of our Professional Guide/Driver
- All meals (B L D) while on safari
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Pick up at the airport / hotel
- 4x4 Land-cruiser in Tanzania.
- All game drives
- Personal Insurance
- Alcoholic & Soft drinks
- Visit the Olduvai Gorge
- Masai village visit
- Balloon Safari in Serengeti
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Baboon Budget Safaris
Our guide was AMAZING ❤️🦁
Anthony, our guide, did put our needs first and was able to find all the cats for us. He is a professional and know…
Very good organization with Dennis before our trip (many emails ande clear information) Amazing trip. We saw the Bi…
First time and very good so far
Mansour, that's the game driver you should ho with. Very professional. It was my 1st tíme in safari and i spotted …
11 Day Budget Safari in Kenya and Tanzania
I had a great time on my safari. It lived up to all of my expectations, and I was able to see all of the Big Five! …
Amazing African safari experience
I did the 11 day safari in Kenya and Tanzania, really well organised and amazing experience. All the schedules work…
Avoid this company!
As someone who has done safari in several African countries, I have to say that Baboon Budget Safari was by far the…
2 days safari in Amboseli with Mike
A great lifetime experience...excellent game drive under Kilimanjaro Mt. Evrething was very good organised and we h…
2 days in Amboseli with Mike
The most beautiful honeymoon, safari was extraordinary, the guide was beyond our expectations. I spent 2 days in th…
A Safari Dream Come True!
Kenya and Tanzania was a trip of a lifetime. The 11 day agenda was packed to see the most variety in wildlife, land…
Great experience with Big 5 twice!
I did the 11 day safari which split the time between Kenya and Tanzania. I got to see the Big 5 in both countries a…
Three beautiful days in Masai Mara
I was on three days safari in Masai Mara with my wife and two children (at the beginning of February 2020). Our tou…
5 day Maasai Mara and lakes Nakuru & Naivasha
We booked this tour from our hotel lobby (thanks Kevin!) only 2 days in advance. It was everything we hoped for and…
Anthony was a great Guide , Good service mind . Good driver and good friend as well. We advice this Team which is c…
Anthony is an excellent guide and a good driver.He took care of us so perfectly.We had a great time here
Great experiences both safari and trips
This is the second time we've booked through Baboon Budget Safaris. This year we booked the 5 day safari to the Se…
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about 4 Days Lake Manyara - Serengeti - Ngorongoro Budget Group Camping
- 4 Days Lake Manyara - Serengeti - Ngorongoro Budget Group Camping price starts from $923.08. Discover and book 4 Days Lake Manyara - Serengeti - Ngorongoro Budget Group Camping on Tripadvisor
- 4 Days Lake Manyara - Serengeti - Ngorongoro Budget Group Camping cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 Days Lake Manyara - Serengeti - Ngorongoro Budget Group Camping on Tripadvisor
- 4 Days Lake Manyara - Serengeti - Ngorongoro Budget Group Camping is hosted by Baboon Budget Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Baboon Budget Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 Days Lake Manyara - Serengeti - Ngorongoro Budget Group Camping on Tripadvisor