Here are good reasons why Tanzania is called the Land of Wonders. Tara offers grand Safari adventures to all of Tanzania's alluring destinations. Our Safaris range from 1 to 9 days. We will give you a custom quote for any adventure you desire. Tara Safari Tours have been working successfully with visitors in the region.We organize Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru treks, and many wild park safaris. We have guided many visitors safely, reliably, and professionally from the Serengeti plains to Kilimanjaro's summit. A trip to Africa is not complete without a visit to view the wildlife in the famous national parks: Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, and Tarangire safari features some of the popular Northern Circuit game parks.Safari tours will be in custom designed 4x4 safari vehicles with open roofs for game viewing. This is a small group seat-in-vehicle safari with a maximum of 6 travelers per vehicle, all with window seats.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-80, max of 6 per group
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Free day tour on Request
- Bath towel
- Drinking water and wine
- Other dietary requierements on request
- A proffesional driver/ guide who can speak English, Spain, French
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratitude for driver Guide and safari cook
- Travel insurances
- All things of personal nature
- International flights
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all travelers from any hotels in Arusha.
- Arusha, Tanzania Sokoine road
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162088P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 8 Days / 7 Nights Join group safari?
- 8 Days / 7 Nights Join group safari price starts from $2,115.90. Discover and book 8 Days / 7 Nights Join group safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the 8 Days / 7 Nights Join group safari cancellation policy?
- 8 Days / 7 Nights Join group safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 8 Days / 7 Nights Join group safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 8 Days / 7 Nights Join group safari?
- 8 Days / 7 Nights Join group safari is hosted by TaraLight Safari Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TaraLight Safari Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8 Days / 7 Nights Join group safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162088P8
Reserve your spot
About the operator
TaraLight Safari Tours
Joined in June 2019
#764 of 2,252 Outdoor Activities in Arusha
- cheekydart00Fantastic tripMy husband and I booked a 5D/4N "join group" safari to Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorogoro, and Lake Manyara through Taralight Safari Tours. Lightness responded quickly to emails and made sure all of our questions were answered before the trip. Richard and Justin picked us up from the airport, took us to our hotel, and met us the next morning to take us to the tour operator (Avocet). Richard even went above and beyond to help my husband get a local SIM card so he could use his phone during our trip. When we were done with the safari Richard and Justin met us again to take us to our hotel by the airport. They made our trip smooth at the beginning and end, and they hooked us up with a great operator in Avocet.
- LuceH1800NgorongoroHello , if you might go on Safari to Ngorongoro please go with ISAACK MAPENA SAPUKE , we did whole Serengeti and Ngorongoro , he gives you the best professional help , he is a real Masai Guide who speaks good English , do it , top top top !!! Lucien
- Mario S00Tanzanian Safari 8 night / 9 day Big 5After searching many tour companies I selected Taralight. As a Solo traveler many others were charging at least 30% more and not an itinerary to my liking. Taralight was very accommodating and had better selections. I did choose Basic Camping, which may not be suitable if you’re looking for comfort & amenities. All necessities were provided for camping: sleeping bag, tent & sleeping pad.They do provide better options if you so choose. My trip was 8 nights / 9 Days which is much longer than many choose to do. This included: Lake Manyara & Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, Arusha Park, Mto wa Mbu Walking Safari ( actually walking hillsides and plantations above Mto wa Mbu) and visiting Hadzabe & Tatoga Tribes in Lake Eaysi. It is very impressive to see all the wild animals on their migration. When you look across the plane you see from end to end a long steady stream of animals wildebeest, zebras, impalas , gazelles And at times a sprinkling of cape buffalo, elephants & giraffes along with many birds. All the while you know that there are lions, leopards, cheetahs & hyenas lurking nearby. Many times you just hear their growls and rumbling called ”rolling”, but you cannot see them. You will see leopards & lions in trees, lions, lioness & cub As well as a Cheetah with about a 6 month cub. Cheetahs are extremely difficult to spot as they also lay very low in the high grass. We had daily game drives in all areas some as early as 6 am others at 8am, returning to camp at 6pm. We would stop & have boxed lunch which are prepared by a chef that makes all meals that accompanies you on the safari. Our guide Fhazil was very knowledgeable and would take the time to stop and give everyone plenty of time to take photos and explain. Our Chef: Kevin was also very accommodating and prepared good food. Visiting Tanzania was quite an experience in all aspects. The area around Kilimanjaro Arusha is an agricultural area as well as maasai pastures. The whole landscape is a very amazing vast expanses of planes as far as the eye can see. It is truly a sight to behold and something not to miss before human encroachment reduces and changes the whole environment. The Hadzabe Tribe visit was one of the best days Spent! These are Hunter / gathers and are the only tribe allowed to hunt. I also went on a short walking hunt with 5 men. They hunt with bow/arrow. Quite an experience as well as educational. • If you have time and are interested put this on your list! Each area visited is different in terrain, scenery and wildlife. • Manyara many trees not too much open area. • Tarangire, more open not as dense with trees • Serengeti vast open grasslands, plains with horizon to horizon expanses of Wildlife and what I call savannahs. • Ngorongoro Crater, fairly flat crater with abundant wildlife. • Arusha Park: At foot of Mt Meru, lakes, hilly, trees and some open areas. No predators but other wildlife. The people are friendly although they do want the American dollar which is understandable on average they earn $300 a month. Young boys no older than 6-8 making cement blocks by hand, herding Cattle or goats, older women carrying bales of grass on their backs. Men working alongside the road clearing grass using machetes, plowing fields walking behind Oxen. This is just a simple reminder of how many, many people live today in less prosperous nations. A final thanks to LIGHTNESS ARNOLD LEMA, my contact with Taralight. He was very attentive and communicated very well and took care of making all arrangements. Airport pickup, driver, suggestions for individual day trips which were not part of the safari. Many Thanks to all my guides: All were very knowledgeable, patient , good language and most of all very personable. They made my safari and experiences very rewarding Fhazil Lake Manyara, Taragire, Serengeti, & Ngorongoro Crater. Lio Lobulu: Arusha Park James: Lake Eyasi Daniel : driver that picked me up from the airport, showed me Arusha, Lake Duluti, Maasi Village, Morombo ( maasi market where goats are sold as well as what is called BBQ alley) and finally drove me to the Hike of Maturni Falls and also to Moshi. There are other Tour agencies that are available that cost much more, I must say I was very happy & do not hesitate in saying I made the Right Choice.
- Endzbenz00Safari tripVery good, close animal encounter experiences! Tourist quide also realy good!Would like to go again,Suggesting for everyone!
- kiaradesol00Loved the experienceThe whole tryp has been awesome thanks to Lema, who has been a wonderfull host, always trying to make our stay as confortable as possible, and her team. The Safari itself is such a experience. We visited three parks (Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro) on a very confy 4x4 and our driver was very keen on seeking for beasts so we are very satisfied on this. Also, we requested vegeterian food and I have to say the Cook has done an excellent job cuz food was way better than expected. We recomend Taralight 100%
- V4288RZlucasm006 Days/ 5 Nights to Safari Northern TanzaniaGREAT EXPERIENCE WITH TARALIGHT SAFARI TOURS My Wife and I with our two Beautiful children had a Very wonderful taste of Tanzania wild life,Thanks to our Guide David.He was both a passionate nature lover and very kind to children, as well as skilled Driver and always Smiling. We didn't only see the Big 4 (No Rhino's but it is a matter of Luck and Patience),but also had very many encounters with smaller or less known/rare animals of birds, which were as interesting for us as a classic African mammals. Great migration deserves a special word and is worth driving through the dusty road.
- mdwebber00Great Experience in a Short TimeThis was an excellent safari. It was my first time going on a safari and I didn’t have much time, but they were able to book me in last minute and I saw over 40 species and all the big animals I wanted to. The food and lodging was quality too. This is a great choice for someone who wants to see a lot in a small amount of time.
- Meagan s00Experience of a lifetimeThis safari experience was authentic, fun, adventurous and secure. I can’t thank Mohamed enough for his warm Tanzanian greeting and hospitality while staying in Arusha and making sure we were well looked after. His local suggestions for places to go and guiding us there was awesome, particularly the orphanage visit, where we were also guided by Likeness who was so approachable and her English was exceptional. She welcomed us to the city and gave great insight to the surroundings and Tanzanian life. She shard great compassion for the children we visited ensuring we take food to share and personal care items to share. I would look Likeness up for another tour next time I’m in Arusha. Mohameds good friend Andrew was always there to transport us where we needed to go with a smile and great help with Swahili lessons. David Simba was an excellent safari guide with great knowledge of the national parks, animals and culture. His singing and spirit were infectious. Nothing was a trouble and you could always count on him for a great story and prime spot to see the animals. The cooked meals prepared by Shidyea were top level and prepared with a smile. He also considered my friends dietary requirements making sure food was gluten free. It was a great camping experience where the tents, mattresses and sleeping bags provided a most comfortable stay. The whole time David made us feel safe and secure. Amazing service by all and it will be an experience I will hold close to me for a long time. Asante Sana Asante Sana
- Kellie B00Orphanage visit with LightnessWe met with Lightness for a visit to Neema Village. She was very professional and caring towards ensuring the guests had a great experience. I look forward to returning to Arusha and using Taralight Safari Tours
- alexjk123456789006 days group join SafariAN AMAZING TRIP OF A LIFE TIME WITH TARALIGHT SAFARI TOURS We went on a 6-night safari to Lake Manyara, Serengeti, and Ngoro Ngoro Crater. It was the most amazing experience, breathtaking, and nothing like it - big thank you to TaraLight team, The ratings were not disappointed. Lightness, our booking agent, was always quick with responding to our questions and inquiries by email, right up to the last minute when our flight was early getting into Arusha, and she was able to get our driver Lucas, to pick us up early. We were brought to their office for an overview of our itinerary and emergency procedures, it was all very informative. The next day, our adventure started and Lucas was fantastic for the entire duration of the safari experience. He was extremely knowledgeable about the parks and the animals, noticed the best spots when viewing the wildlife.We had a wonderful time - the Serengeti and Ngoro Ngoro Crater were absolutely stunning. If one should be so lucky to visit Tanzania and do the northern circuit safaris, I would definitely recommend them to book with TaraLight Safari Tours - they are very conscientious of their operations, customer satisfaction, and were very keen to meet us at the end of our safari experience to get feedback to always keep improving their services.
- Suzan Y00THE PERFECT SAFARI!!We did a 5-day private safari with Tara Safaris towards the end of June after friend recommendation. The experience was amazing, perfect weather, beautiful panoramic views and incredible animal sightseeing. Our guide David who speaks seven different languages including Spanish gave us great insight on wildlife as well as Tanzanian culture. One of the highlights was the conversations with David as we drove between the parks. He was also an expert at knowing all the right spots to find wildlife. There’s a lot of Safari operators out there, but to make things simple, I’d say just choose this one and ask for David Simba to be your guide.
- RonAdventuress00BEST HOLIDAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!Every part of the trip was amazing. Accommodations were excellent, everything went very smoothly, and even the weather was perfect. We visited 4 national parks and encountered probably more than 50 species of wildlife including the Big five at Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater too. Our driver David Simba as well as the management were extremely friendly and willing to help, in fact our guide/driver helped us spot animals that we otherwise wouldn't have spotted. He seems to have magic eyes! ;-) It was our first safari ever in Tanzania, but will not be the last one certainly. We will definitely come back and use Tara Safari Tours, since we were very happy with how they treat their clients and how the safari went.
- munanka00Our tour with the Tara Safari Tours was amazing!!!My safari trip with Tara Safari Tours was perfect and genuinely couldn't have been any better. The trip planning was easy and stress free thanks to the quick and detailed replies from Tara Safari Tours. Lightness organized us a perfect trip. Our tour guide on the safari, Lucas Mollel, was 10/10 brilliant. He listened to what we were interested in & made 100% effort to ensure that our tour was amazing in every way. I really wanted to see lions when we were there and pulled out all the stops to ensure that we seen lions. We were lucky enough to see a lion hunting a zebra which was surreal being so close to it. He also managed to get us really close to a pack of lions eating & a lioness with her cubs. Lucas Mollel is so knowledgeable and has so much passion for his job and it really shows. Our accommodation that we was arranged for us by the Tara Safari Tours was also perfect. I’d like to mention that the food for our lunches on safari was delicious & we loved that we got to try some proper Tanzania food. The bottle of wine was also a great touch! Thank you for a fantastic trip, we will remember our trip with Tara Safari Tours forever.
- fayfay8600I Lost my heart in AfricaWe went on Safari in Africa with my Husband And one of my friend on 18-June2019 , at the end of our trip í feel like, í lost my in heart Africa Mohamed was the best Safari and tour guide for us. He knew all the right spots where we could see the animals and see incredible views. Throughout the trip, he talked with us, made us laugh and taught us much about the animals and different plants. He is highly knowledgeable and his explanation about the animals, birds, big , small 5 ,í ever see like him has a sharp eagle eyes to find everything. You could tell enough that he put his heart in the Wild and safari. Although the roads may be bumpy and the heat was intense, Mohamed made us feel at home and never failed to amaze us. He was also very comforting throughout the whole trip. Honestly, it was because of him our trip was the most memorable and we were able to see the Big 4 animals and two species in small 5 and all other animals we were looking forward to find like the Male lion and the elephants.
Buy it with
8 Days / 7 Nights Join group safari provided by TaraLight Safari Tours
Product Overview: 8 Days / 7 Nights Join group safari
Number of Photos