Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 1)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
All our 7-day Africa wildlife safaris and tours, specifically include the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and the world famous Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania. This specific Africa safari and travel itinerary has been designed for visitors with more time on hand for a longer safari or tours. It specifically includes the Tarangire National Park and have been designed to offer you a total Tanzanian northern circuit safari experience, while attempting to keep your non game-viewing travel time to a minimum. This unforgettable Africa safari packages will take you to the Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, located at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The size of the park makes it perfect for a one-day game drive and is notably famous for it’s tree-climbing lions. This safari will also take you to the Serengeti National Park.
- Accommodation while in safari.
- Transfer to and from the Airport.
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Flying Doctors insurance (AMREF) during the safari
- Government taxes
- Entry Fees or Charges per active as mentioned on itenerary
- All mentioned activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This trip was one that I will never forget! I do a lot of travelling and have seen many beautiful parts of the world but nothing will ever quite measure up to this safari experience. Tanzania is so incredible but the tour with Moonlight Tours Expedition is what really made the…
Date of experience: January 2021
We did 7days Tanzania safari with Moonlight Tours Expedition everything was great,Fredy was wonderful personal as he was giving the swift response whenever we stay connected with hundred and thousand questions regarding Tanzania generally and our safari likewise we had William…
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from Moonlight Tours E, Owner at 7 Day Tanzania Expedition Safari
Responded Oct 30, 2019
Deeply Thanks Your mostly welcome back Karibu Sana
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Moonlight Tours Expedition
A trip of a lifetime!
Excellent experience, with Mteena taking the extra mile to ensure we get to see the most exquisite and rarest anima…
Great Guides, Super Professional
I met the team while climbing kilimanjaro with my brother. I have great respect for self starters and that was Fred…
Most Amazing Experience
Three friends and myself recently went on the Lake Manyara National Park safari, followed by an educational trip to…
Best experience ever!
Me and my husband recently visited Ngorongoro crater, a masaai village and Tarangire park. We saw most of the big f…
They're Scammer, Don't Waste Your Time or Money
I booked a day tour to Tarangire National Park through Viator. The tour was supposed to take place on June 17th 201…
Thrilling Experience In Tanzania
As a group of 30 people visited Tanzania with Moonlight Tours Expedition for Migration calving safari. We are whole…
Awesome Tanzania Safari
Moonlight Tours Expedition is an excellent company for all ages.The guide knew an impressive amount of knowledge…
Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari
We planed our trip to Tanzania with Moonlight Tours Expedition as the group of 25friends We can't wait enough to ex…
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about 7 Day Tanzania Expedition Safari
- 7 Day Tanzania Expedition Safari price starts from $3,350.00. Discover and book 7 Day Tanzania Expedition Safari on Tripadvisor
- 7 Day Tanzania Expedition Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 7 Day Tanzania Expedition Safari on Tripadvisor
- 7 Day Tanzania Expedition Safari is hosted by Moonlight Tours Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Moonlight Tours Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 7 Day Tanzania Expedition Safari on Tripadvisor