6 Days.Call of the Wildlife Safaris
By Livan Holidays Tours & Safaris-Tanzania
Overview: Join and experience the wonder of the world – the Great Migration on the Serengeti plains. On a six day private Wildebeest Migration safari you will visit three major Tanzanian national parks starting Lake Manyara or Tarangire National Park. Prepare yourself for majestic Serengeti where migration peaks at this time of the year. Most days are camping, but on some days clients can opt for a budget lodge (no extra charge). Upgrades to medium or luxury accommodation are available. After breakfast we will continue to Tarangire National Park.The Park is an endless pageant of wildlife with undoubtedly the richest Elephant population in Africa with surprisingly large herds. It has an extensive collection of exotic birds, antelopes, lions, leopards, giraffes, buffaloes and the supposedly tree climbing pythons which can be seen around the swamps. But the most important feature of this Park, the game in the necklace, is the Tarangire River.
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Other things on personal nature
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113837P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 6 Days.Call of the Wildlife Safaris?
- 6 Days.Call of the Wildlife Safaris price starts from $1,217.95. Discover and book 6 Days.Call of the Wildlife Safaris on Tripadvisor
- What is the 6 Days.Call of the Wildlife Safaris cancellation policy?
- 6 Days.Call of the Wildlife Safaris cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 6 Days.Call of the Wildlife Safaris on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 6 Days.Call of the Wildlife Safaris?
- 6 Days.Call of the Wildlife Safaris is hosted by Livan Holidays Tours & Safaris-Tanzania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Livan Holidays Tours & Safaris-Tanzania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6 Days.Call of the Wildlife Safaris on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113837P6
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
About the operator
Livan Holidays Tours & Safaris-Tanzania
Joined in January 2019
#252 of 533 Transportation in Arusha
- drgiovannigeraci00Authentic Tanzanian Safari ExperienceI was very lucky to meet Laurent in person and he helped me arrange a wonderful trip at an honest price. Laurent is a professional tour operator and a very kind person. I was even able to reach out to Laurent during my trip in case of any questions or requests. The trip went perfectly as planned and I can only recommend arranging your authentic safari experience with Laurent and his agency.
- Traveling9028300Best tour of Tanga localeWe booked a three day weekend tour package with Livan Holidays Tours and Safaris and had the best time in Tanga. Our guide, Imani, was very knowledgeable of the different locations that we visited as well as friendly and patient with a group of five ladies! He went above and beyond normal work hours to ensure that we enjoyed seeing additional locations of Tanga town that were not on the original itinerary at no additional cost. Aside from the amazing Sand Bank beaches of Tanga, I recommend the Amboni Caves as well.
- Rashid H00Wonderful Usambara MountainsTrekkings usambara Mountains is awesome especially when you are having proffesinal guide who is knowledgeable and also the one who knows about social cultural tourism especially the one is knowing much about nature and everything about environment contact me +255656442914 via WhatsApp for more information on Instagram rashid.s.hezron or Afro-Mzungu.