RECORDED the MOST peaceful place in east Africa. A place called Lake Duluti in the Arusha area of Tanzania. Lake Duluti use to be a mountain sitting between Mt. Meru and the Great Mt. Kilimanjaro ⛰ but collapsed and is now a crater lake, diving as deep as 700 kilometers at the center. During our canoe ride we learned that Lake Duluti inhabits a plethora of birds and blue monkeys who live and swing through and live in the canopies. The sounds of the lake are of those that are almost completely foreign to the ears of a city boy. And simply to have two working eyes could easily become the greatest gift in the world..
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guide & drive
- Bird watching
- Entry/Admission - Lake Duluti
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal items like visa, camera
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup from your hotel or area around to Arusha City.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 120546P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Day Tour Arusha, Tanzania - Lake Duluti Forest Reserve & Bangata waterfall?
- Day Tour Arusha, Tanzania - Lake Duluti Forest Reserve & Bangata waterfall price starts from $205.00. Discover and book Day Tour Arusha, Tanzania - Lake Duluti Forest Reserve & Bangata waterfall on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Tour Arusha, Tanzania - Lake Duluti Forest Reserve & Bangata waterfall cancellation policy?
- Day Tour Arusha, Tanzania - Lake Duluti Forest Reserve & Bangata waterfall cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Tour Arusha, Tanzania - Lake Duluti Forest Reserve & Bangata waterfall on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Tour Arusha, Tanzania - Lake Duluti Forest Reserve & Bangata waterfall?
- Day Tour Arusha, Tanzania - Lake Duluti Forest Reserve & Bangata waterfall is hosted by Kim'zebra Adventures and Safaris Limited. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kim'zebra Adventures and Safaris Limited on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Tour Arusha, Tanzania - Lake Duluti Forest Reserve & Bangata waterfall on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 120546P12
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Lake DulutiStop: 10 hours - Admission includedRECORDED the MOST peaceful place in east Africa. A place called Lake Duluti in the Arusha area of Tanzania. Lake Duluti use to be a mountain sitting between Mt. Meru and the Great Mt. Kilimanjaro ⛰ but collapsed and is now a crater lake, diving as deep as 700 kilometers at the center. During our canoe ride we learned that Lake Duluti inhabits a plethora of birds and blue monkeys who live and swing through and live in the canopies. The sounds of the lake are of those that are almost completely foreign to the ears of a city boy. And simply to have two working eyes could easily become the greatest gift in the world..Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Kim'zebra Adventures and Safaris Limited
Joined in February 2019
#10 of 58 Shopping in Arusha
- venancem202300Incredible safari experience!!It was a wonderful experience especially Daniel (driver) was so knowledge and funny. Don’t think about money you pay because it will be worth it. Thanks for Kim'zebra Adventures and Safaris team, they welcome as well and we had a great experience. Hotels were amazing, Safari were amazing but animals was more than amazing there no words to describe the feelings. Guide was so knowledgeable and helpful! Well organised and learned so much about culture, environment and animals. Great company! David also was the best chef! Food was excellent!
- venancem202300Our travel in Tanzania was certainly easy | Trip of a lifetime!!First of all, I want to thank the company, they arranged everything, from pickup at the hotel and extra day in a hotel after a night flight, to the last day when they dropped us off at the airport again. We also asked the company to add an extra day so that we could do the coffee tour and visit the waterfall with a swim in the hot springs as an ending. I want to give five stars to our driver, Daniel. We had a phenomenal time with Daniel on our trip. The journey allowed us to see so many different animals (in addition to the big five). Our comfort was considered and we weren’t rushed as if trying to get through a checklist. He had a wealth of information about flora and fauna and had eagle eyes in spotting smaller animals. When we expressed an interest in birds, he also pointed out many of the smaller birds that it was great to know the names of. The food was wonderful and the trip was so amazing that I can’t wait to get back. In addition, he is an amazing driver and kind to his community, stopping to give water to others who were broken down. Our friendly and fun! driver Daniel was an amazing guide, and he was so knowledgeable about animals, people, culture, and everything! Ngorongoro was my favorite, but all 4 parks were so unique and beautiful, and I enjoyed the landscape of Tanzania so much. Lodges are just wonderful, people were so welcoming and friendly, and I loved the feeling of being surrounded by nature. Balloon safari was also something unforgettable. We really want to thank Kim'zebra Adventures and Safaris for making our trip so memorable!
- christinapO2847VT00Excellent Tour Company and Wonderful Safari and Kilimanjaro CrewI booked both a safari and Kilimanjaro climb (Lemosho route) with them. They were extremely fast in replying and giving me all information I needed. All drivers were on time for transfers. The safari guide was able to spot all animals even kilometers away (not sure how he could do that) and the Kilimanjaro guide, chef and all porters were excellent! I hightly recommend this company. Also, their prices are quite competitive! We did 7 days lemosho route and three days safari. I highly recommend this group. I was worried about the big upfront cost but every penny was worth it. We have a generous tip at the end because the team went above and beyond. I was so hesitant to pay in cash but it worked out nicely and everyone was extremely professional. Bring extra money for tips at the end. They deserve it. The porters were incredible. Only had time for three day safari but we got to see the black rhino! Amazing!
- jameskR3356TG00Wonderful Tanzania safariFrom the pre trip arrangements with Anna of the Kim'zebra Adventures and Safaris, the pickup at Kilimanjaro International Airport when we arrived to find our transport driver first in line waiting for us, all throughout our 15 days journey with driver/guide Daniel starting at Arusha, then on to Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Central Serengeti for two days, Northern Serengeti for four days, Western Serengeti for two days, Ngorongoro Crater for two days, Karatu and back to Arusha, Then we was proceed to Zanzibar Island our travel was very easier and better than our expectations.
- jameskR3356TG00Professional and excellent tour operator! Treated us like family from start to finishMe and my 15 friends climbed Kilimanjaro and we all together with other 8 people who we joined made a successful and cheer summit. We got a recommendation to climb with Kim’zebra Adventures & Safaris from a friend mind who climbed with this marvelous Tanzanian local company. We all completed 7-day Lemosho route on Kilimanjaro and surely we had such amazing and remarkable trip and climb that was led by our super guide, Mike. We cannot say enough good things about Mike and his team of other guides Benson, David and Hamisi, assistance guide, cooks, and porters coordinated. Mike is a guide like none other: humble, experienced, kind, and safe. He seems to know the mountain like his sitting room and knows everyone that we came across while climbing. We were well prepared based on the materials that had been sent to us before and chose our route based on acclimatization; we did also take acetazolamide. When we met Mike for our briefing the night before our climb started, he informed us that he had previously summited Kilimanjaro more than 180 times. We knew we were in good hands. But more than this, he led our group of staff and made it clear that they were not our porters, they were our supporters and that is the protocol of a company. And it was like this the entire trip. David was our lead cook and we were stunned by the great food and ongoing presence of fresh fruit, great homemade soups, and other treats like chicken, spaghetti, and banana fritters. The food was plentiful and excellent, never eaten in my entire life like I did. Summit night was challenging, but with Mike, David and Hamisi, it was memorable and successful. Sunrise at the top of Kilimanjaro was clear and spectacular. Our celebration at the end was loads of fun. Other notables were the nice toilet tent (definitely go for this) coordinated by Daniel and how our team welcomed us to camp each day with cheers, handshakes, and songs. HAKUNA MATATA and also taught us a cool say “poa kichick kama ndizi kwenu fridge” meaning “cool like banana in fridge” We really felt that not only was the climb exciting, but our time getting to know our team was a particularly special part of our experience, the songs always lifted our spirits and spurred us on . Mike and all our supporters, thank you for making this a successful and very special family experience. I would confidently recommend Kim’zebra Adventures & Safaris Ltd and this same amazing team lead by Mike for any Kilimanjaro adventure. We rented sleeping bags (Coleman Sylvester, heavy but warm and comfortable) from local store. Its 10/10 for this company since arrival day at Airport, briefing with managing Daniel was very helpful in getting us started right.
- georgiost91400Rewarding visit to the Maasai MarketInteraction with people in the shops was easy and very interesting, and learned a lot about the local culture.
- erickerick200Unforgettable experienceIt was day trip to Kikuletwa hot spring we had amazing moment with Kim zebra adventure and safari, their service was good and Daniel organize everything for us, I will recommend choosing Kim zebra adventure company for Tanzania tours
- manzagatab00Ultimate Safari ExperienceOur trip with Kim’zebra Adventures & Safaris will forever be in our memories and shared with family and friends. Truly a trip of a lifetime. We started with the Kilimanjaro Trek, followed by the Highlights of Tanzania Safari and finished off with a relaxing beach stint in Zanzibar. We did a family safari for 8 days & 7 nights. The safari was incredible and the staff was amazing. Our head guide Victoria was a great storyteller and every guide was so knowledgeable about the fauna and flora. The camps were so luxurious! Our every need was taken care of before we thought of it! Food was amazing! Excellent soup every night and lots of vegetables! Don't know how they created such fine food with a camp kitchen! Loved the day tours and we saw so much more than we could have imagined! Enjoyed the bird checklist and our guide Daniel had an eagle eye for seeing every bird! Would highly recommend Kim’zebra Adventures & Safaris Ltd!
- Carlos Fernando M00Spending one day in ArushaThis is a great way of spending one day in Arusha in order to have an overview of the city, it history and it main atractions. The guide was very good and everything was fine.
- Dream1314115811600All the poisonous snakes of Tanzanianice day trip into arusha. lunch provided and it was very good. cultural center great for collectors of wildlife art. owner/operator of center very charming and obviously committed to providing a venue for local talent.
- hawbies00Best day ever in TanzaniaWe went to the feet of the Klimanjaro. We went down a mountain to the Klimanjaro waterfalls, it was really challenging and amazing. Hereafter we went on a coffee tour with the local people. We made our own coffee, it was really amazing. We also got local food, it was really good. The people were very kind and they really were open and friendly. If you go to Tanzania you should really visit the mochi people. They are really kind and the place is wonderful.
- Liang Z004 daysFrom Arusha to Serengeti, Ngorongro， it's an excellent trip, had met more than 30 lions and millions wild animals.... !
- ThAnKyOuFrOmKaReN00Trustworthy, Informative, Intelligent, Caring, Respectful Guides - Great Company!Kim'zebra provided excellent day trips to a beautiful waterfall, the Tengeru Cultural Tourism Programme and Shanga (all highly recommended). They provided safe transport to and from Arusha and provided great information about the city, villages, flora and fauna. They are a local company and the staff are all from the area and are welcoming and generous with their knowledge and time. They were flexible about timing and catered to my interests. I highly recommend Kim'Zebra for anyone who is looking to take day trips to explore the areas around Arusha or for a longer safari.
- kazu12n00Great EarthNice and great tour, this is! All the staff of this tour is very kind and has much hospitality. wathing a lot of animals, felling the wild nature. I wanna go there again!
- Jim B00Magnificent African ArtRecently had several hours of free time in Arusha before our flight. Stopped in and found the artwork displays beautiful and a grand presentation of work from many Africa artists. Some fun loving and some serious pieces. Nice array of shops and items for sale, for the most part, reasonable prices.
Buy it with
Day Tour Arusha, Tanzania - Lake Duluti Forest Reserve & Bangata waterfall provided by Kim'zebra Adventures and Safaris Limited
Product Overview: Day Tour Arusha, Tanzania - Lake Duluti Forest Reserve & Bangata waterfall
Number of Photos