Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 6)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Our 8 Day Cultural safari was designed for the traveller with an adventurous spirit, seeking an intimate experience in the local African Hadzabe and Masai tribes, but also still taking advantage of enjoying a wildlife safari which includes visits to Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Serengeti National Parks, Lake Eyasi, the famous Ngorongoro Crater. The area around Lake Eyasi is inhabited by the Hadzabe bushmen, some of the last remaining hunter-gatherers on the African continent.
Arusha, Arusha, Arusha Region
Returns to original departure point
- Park fees
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour starts and ends in Moshi
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Kilimanjaro Trip
After many investigative hours on Tripadvisor, I decided to go with ClimbKili tour company to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro…
Kilimanjaro climb - Highly recommended
Excellent guide and porters. Very comfortable lodging and great food. Highly recommend guide Honest. All around gre…
Affordable price with good service
The tour was great. CEO castro is very good understandable. kind. We enjoy the trip. Good very kind.
The trip in general was very well organized, and our tour guide Dickson was very helpful throughout the trip. Recom…
Fantastic experience and trip of a lifetime
Adventure tours and Castro exceeded my expectations. From the minute I landed Castro meet me and made my stay very…
Nothing short of amazing
I booked my 4 days Safari with Kilimanjaro Trip Safaris on the Internet. From the beginning all questions asked on …
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about 8 Days Bushmen Cultural Tour and Wildlife Exploration
- 8 Days Bushmen Cultural Tour and Wildlife Exploration will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 8 Days Bushmen Cultural Tour and Wildlife Exploration on Tripadvisor
- 8 Days Bushmen Cultural Tour and Wildlife Exploration price starts from $2,564.11. Discover and book 8 Days Bushmen Cultural Tour and Wildlife Exploration on Tripadvisor
- 8 Days Bushmen Cultural Tour and Wildlife Exploration cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 8 Days Bushmen Cultural Tour and Wildlife Exploration on Tripadvisor
- 8 Days Bushmen Cultural Tour and Wildlife Exploration is hosted by Kilimanjaro Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kilimanjaro Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8 Days Bushmen Cultural Tour and Wildlife Exploration on Tripadvisor