12 Days Kilimanjaro Climb via Machame Route, Luxury Safari & Charity Excursion
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
When you experience the gifts of Tanzania you give directly back to our community. 10% of all profits goes to help sustain local non-profit organizations and community development programs. To date, climbers and safari guests have contributed to the erecting of a water system at a rural school, the weekly supply of essential nutritional foods to a local orphanage home, renovation of classrooms at a primary school, the bi-annual delivery of medical supplies to a rural clinic.Join us on an unforgettable journey up Africa's highest freestanding mountain. You'll always remember standing on top of the world-gazing down on the sun as it breaks through the pillowy clouds-but your experience along the way will stay with you just as long. It is after all, home to the world's highest concentration of national parks-14 of them in all,Tanzania tops any wildlife-lover's bucket list. You'll have a chance to spot big cats, exotic birds, wild pachyderms, and more.
- Transfer to and from Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO)
- All ground transportation
- Services of professional English-speaking guide/assistant guide(s) and driver
- Professional cook and all kitchen/dining utensils
- Porters for luggage, food, water and camping equipment
- Camping equipment (sleeping tent, mattress, mess tent, table and chairs)
- Three meals a day while on the mountain
- Emergency oxygen tanks
- Use of radios & cell phones to increase your safety
- Game viewing in 4×4 Land Cruiser with pop-up roof, equipped with mini refrigerator, guarantee window seat, convertible outlet for chargers for youy cameras and phones while in the parks e.t.c
- Accommodation ,4 night lodge in Arusha ,2 nights on safari and 5nights camping on the mountain.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Unlimited drinking water while on safari and up the mountain
- Park fees and Conservation fees as per itinerary
- Celebratory Champagne and completion certificate
- Government taxes and levies
- First Aid Kit
- Locally grown coffee, tea, water, and snacks available at any time
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- International Airfare
- Supplement for single accommodation per person ($675)
- Travel insurance (required)
- Passport/visa fees
- Meals or drinks not specified by itinerary
- Any additional costs not specified as included
- Night game drive in Manyara , request this in advance
- Balloon with breakfast $600
- Zanzibar extension ASK
- Extended Accommodation prior to or after safari.
- Personal or baggage insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Reservations at least 14 days before travel date.
- Automatic booking confirmation
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from time of departure with at least four blank pages. Visas can be obtained upon arrival in Tanzania or prior to departure via local Tanzanian embassy / consulate. Review your State Department’s website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people sharing is required
- Minimum age is 16 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 12 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about 12 Days Kilimanjaro Climb via Machame Route, Luxury Safari & Charity Excursion
How much is 12 Days Kilimanjaro Climb via Machame Route, Luxury Safari & Charity Excursion?
12 Days Kilimanjaro Climb via Machame Route, Luxury Safari & Charity Excursion price starts from $4,030.77. Discover and book 12 Days Kilimanjaro Climb via Machame Route, Luxury Safari & Charity Excursion on Tripadvisor
What is the 12 Days Kilimanjaro Climb via Machame Route, Luxury Safari & Charity Excursion cancellation policy?
12 Days Kilimanjaro Climb via Machame Route, Luxury Safari & Charity Excursion cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 12 Days Kilimanjaro Climb via Machame Route, Luxury Safari & Charity Excursion on Tripadvisor