per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 4X4 Luxury safari vehicle
- Lunch including drinking water, soft drinks
- Professional driver-guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Park fees and all government imposed taxes (VAT 18%
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- International flights
- Alcoholic drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- apartments Villas
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15254P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Lake Manyara Guided Day Tour from Arusha?
- Lake Manyara Guided Day Tour from Arusha price starts from $307.70. Discover and book Lake Manyara Guided Day Tour from Arusha on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lake Manyara Guided Day Tour from Arusha cancellation policy?
- Lake Manyara Guided Day Tour from Arusha cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lake Manyara Guided Day Tour from Arusha on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lake Manyara Guided Day Tour from Arusha?
- Lake Manyara Guided Day Tour from Arusha is hosted by Perfect Wilderness Tours and Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Perfect Wilderness Tours and Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lake Manyara Guided Day Tour from Arusha on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Lake Manyara Guided Day Tour from Arusha?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1 day. Discover and book Lake Manyara Guided Day Tour from Arusha on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 15254P20
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Kenya and Tanzania safari
We did both kenya (maasai mara) and Tanzania (serengeti, lake ndutu, ngongoro region). Mustafa was our driver for t…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2021 • Couples
We were picked up from the safari lodge at the agreed time. During the drive to the national park the guide gave us some information about the area and what else was in the vicinity. After we arrived at the park we had a short stop to open the rooftop of the jeep. During the game drive the radio was on to hear from other groups which animals can be spotted where. The lake area was flooded so some routes inside the park were inaccessible. All in all it was an excellent game drive and we had a very experienced guide called Haroon. He was able to tell as a lot about the animals that we spotted. He also spotted some animals long before we noticed. Lunch had a variety of Tanzanian foods, very delicious. Bottles of water were available in abundance. As it was a private tour we had the freedom to stay longer at places or to move on. After the safari we felt that it was very safe and a lot can be seen. As it was our first time going for safaris we felt reluctant before our trip, afterwards we feel that we should come back on short notice for a longer Serengeti Game Drive.
Written August 21, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Perfect Wildern... T
Hello Robin, Thank you for taking time to write us a wonderful review. We are delighted to read that you had an amazing tour with us to Lake Manyara and Tarangire National park in Tanzania. Our clients experiences are of prime importance to us and we work hard to turn moments into lifetime memories. We appreciate your great sentiments on Haroon, he is indeed the company's true gem. We invite you to travel with us again in future as we explore other destinations. Indeed Serengeti is the Mother of all the parks in Tanzania. This should be in the liss. Looking forward to having you again in future.
Written August 24, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.