Galle Day Tour From Negombo (All Inclusive)
By Overa Tours
Galle day tour mainly covers Galle Dutch fort, Madhu river and turtles conservation centre in Balapitiya. Galle is a city on the south coast of Sri Lanka. It is famous for the Galle Dutch Fort plus breathtaking beaches along its coastline. Galle Dutch Fort is one of the most visited tourist attractions in Sri Lanka. Madu River is located in the south of Sri Lanka near Galle. The water of the river is dotted with small islands and the banks are all covered with lush mangrove forests that are home to dozens of incredible animal species. South coast is also important nesting grounds for sea turtles. A number of sea turtle conservation centres operate along the beach to ensure the safety of sea turtle nests. Altogether, five sea turtles nest in Sri Lankan beaches.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pick up and drop off to most closely located hotels in Negombo.
- Air conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver.
- 500ml mineral water bottle per person during the tour.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Entrance fees to Galle Fort and Turtle Hatchery.
- Cost of Madu River Boat Safari.
- All Government Taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Madu River
- Entry/Admission - Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation Project
- Entry/Admission - Galle Fort
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off will be provided from most closely located hotels in Negombo,
- Negombo, Sri Lanka Pick up and drop off will be provided from most closely located hotels in Negombo,
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130171P63
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please be ready at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the pick up time.
- Please come with a comfortable attire for the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Galle Day Tour From Negombo (All Inclusive)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Galle Day Tour From Negombo (All Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Galle Day Tour From Negombo (All Inclusive)?
- Galle Day Tour From Negombo (All Inclusive) price starts from $160.00. Discover and book Galle Day Tour From Negombo (All Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Galle Day Tour From Negombo (All Inclusive) cancellation policy?
- Galle Day Tour From Negombo (All Inclusive) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Galle Day Tour From Negombo (All Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Galle Day Tour From Negombo (All Inclusive)?
- Galle Day Tour From Negombo (All Inclusive) is hosted by Overa Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Overa Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Galle Day Tour From Negombo (All Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130171P63
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atNegomboOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byNegombo
- 1Madu RiverStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Kosgoda Sea Turtle Conservation ProjectStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Galle FortStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
An extremely positive experience that we will definitely return to!
We booked our vehicle and driver to take us from Negombo to Nuwara Eliya, Udawalawe National Park and Mirissa. Our …
Try to use Overa Tours services for holidays - they are the best.
I recently availed services from Overa tours to organise my 5 days Ramayana tour starting from Colombo , Nuwara Eli…
Immersive, strenuous tour in Knuckles region with basically no tourism.
We had a great two day trip in the Knuckles mountain region. One of the most strenuos hikes for us ever, but 100% w…
An amazing experience
We just completed an 8 day tour with Nuhan Sity and it was the absolute best decision we made for our trip to Sri L…
Srilanka Tour with Overa tours
During SriLanka tour, we got very talented and good English speaking driver cum guide as Mr Ganesh. Thank You
Thanks Nuwan & Overa Tours!
Nuwan was our driver for our 6-day Sri Lanka trip. He was extremely helpful throughout the journey - very considera…
What a great trip! We loved every minute - the bumpy tuk tuk ride, lunch in the local village, swimming at the wa…
A trip to remember with family beautiful country with welcoming people. Sushantha was our driver and a guide I visi…
Awesome SriLanka trip through Overa Tours along with Mr Ganesh as driver cum Guide.
A trip/holiday of a lifetime experiencing the amazing country Sri Lanka. We have booked through #OveraTours Kalutar…
The best guide and driver for travel in Sri Lanka
I cannot recommend Mubarak Riyas highly enough as a driver and guide for a visit to Sri Lanka. From the time he met…
We had booked the Car for 12 days. Our experience was so good. We would have not known that Sri Lanka was so beauti…
Beautiful Sri Lanka.
We had booked a car for 12 days. Car was near and clean. It was spacious too. We had a great time with mr.Ganesh ( …
Best travel ever
We arrived to Sri lanka the day issue started with the country . We were a bit afraid and not sire we could visit a…
Day visiting colombo
We were taken to the main highlights of Colombo. Driver was great and gave us the background to each area. Turned u…
Leopards, crocodiles, and birds! Oh my!
Fabulous day in Wilpattu. We had a fantastic guide who seemed to be the most knowledgeable guide in the park. The g…
More to explore in Negombo
Galle Day Tour From Negombo (All Inclusive) provided by Overa Tours
Product Overview: Galle Day Tour From Negombo (All Inclusive)
|Number of Photos||1|