per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pick up and drop off to most closely located hotels in Negombo.
- Air conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver.
- 500ml mineral water bottle per person during the tour.
- Entrance fees to Giragama Tea Factory, Botanical Garden, Kandy Temple.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- All Government Taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Kandy
- Anything that not mentioned in inclusions.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off will be provided from most closely located hotels in Negombo.
- Negombo, Sri Lanka Pick up and drop off will be provided from most closely located hotels in Negombo.
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130171P58
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred and holy places.
- Please be ready at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the pick up time.
- Please bring valid passports for entering to the sites.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kandy Sightseeing Day Tour from Negombo (All Inclusive)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kandy Sightseeing Day Tour from Negombo (All Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kandy Sightseeing Day Tour from Negombo (All Inclusive)?
- Kandy Sightseeing Day Tour from Negombo (All Inclusive) price starts from $160.00. Discover and book Kandy Sightseeing Day Tour from Negombo (All Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kandy Sightseeing Day Tour from Negombo (All Inclusive) cancellation policy?
- Kandy Sightseeing Day Tour from Negombo (All Inclusive) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kandy Sightseeing Day Tour from Negombo (All Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kandy Sightseeing Day Tour from Negombo (All Inclusive)?
- Kandy Sightseeing Day Tour from Negombo (All Inclusive) is hosted by Overa Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Overa Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kandy Sightseeing Day Tour from Negombo (All Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130171P58
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atNegomboOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byNegombo
- 1Royal Botanical GardensStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Temple of the Sacred Tooth RelicStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Geragama Tea FactoryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Joined in March 2019
#39 of 1,300 Tours & Activities in Colombo
- Quest0211182066400Enjoyable and Memorable tour.Well arranged sightseeing tour to Sigiriya and Ella. Ms.Rashmi did a good job, and very prompt response from her to our queries. We are happy and enjoyed this tour. Thank you to Overa tours.
- bloomsburytravels00superb serviceAmazing service through out the tour and it was perfect to have such a company for our business trip. cheers . keep in touch
- 457lahiruf00What's a nice tripThe views so amazing.we enjoyed many nice places with different experience.i hope to go again.thanks for everything
- pradeepmG5275GN00Best Guide - Mr. HashanMy guide Hashan is the best. I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to srilanka with him. He took care of me so well the entire trip. Highly professional. I would strongly recommend Hashan.
- Pioneer6639218642200Sri Lanka dairyesVery good facility provide travel with my family amazing nature of srilanka Safe travel and amazing tour
- GrandTour5696158485200A great trip and breathtaking sceneryA great trip to the beautiful Udawalawe National Park. Susantha is a great driver and knows a lot about the park’s amazing wildlife. We definitely recommend this trip.
- Quest2376927632400Great team!The team was awesome and the activities were fun. I would recommend taking 'water shoes' which stay on your feet without effort (unlike jandals) for the canyoning part. The WW rafting was fun too but not super challenging; dependent on water levels I guess
- imaship00AmazingIt was really good and the driver was really helpful We had a really good time and thanks for the company for this service
- yanag61900The best vacation!!!🤍🤍🤍We traveled to Sri Lanka and the our tour guide we chose was Praneeth Chamalka . He is a very good driver. and a guide. We had fun with him. We traveled with him to many places in Sri Lanka. He helped us a lot. I would 100% recommend him to anyone else. best wishes
- 259sarmadk00Beaches Visited PerfectlyI came to Sri Lanka for my private work. During that time, I got a chance to be free for only 5 days. A friend of mine introduced me to a guide called Praneet to visit Sri Lanka in those days. I visited Galle, Tangalle, Yala and Ella on those days. He is a very good driver. He took me to beautiful beaches. I have done beautiful activities in Sri Lanka with Praneet. I appreciate his skillful guidance. Thanks to him for making my holiday beautiful. best wishes
- ubeedk005 days tour of Sri LankaSri Lanka5 days tour of Sri Lanka Sri Lanka is a very beautiful country. We visited Sri Lanka for five days. Our driver and guide was a young man named Praneeth . He gave us a great understanding of Sri Lanka with his experience. We visited Bentota, Galle, Mirissa, Tangalla, Yala, Ella. He gave us a very entertaining tour. We enjoyed those days. We came to Sri Lanka to relax a bit.Praneeth helped us a lot. Nice to meet a driver like him. He is talented. He had fun with us.Sri Lanka is a beautiful memory
- 177prices00The best tour in Sri Lanka My friend and me came to Sri Lanka in September. Our tour guide was Praneeth Chamalka. HeThe best tour in Sri Lanka My friend and me came to Sri Lanka in September. Our tour guide was Praneeth Chamalka. He made us see many beautiful places in Sri Lanka. We took pictures of those places and had a lot of fun. He helped us to have a great experience of Sri Lanka. Talking about Praneeth he is a good driver. He drove his car well. We were taken to safe places. His directions are excellent. He shared his experiences in Sri Lanka with us. He introduced us to delicious food on our way. He is a good honest guy. Because we met him, we had a lot of fun in Sri Lanka. We accepted Praneeth as a 100% good guide. We are happy about our visit to srilanka 🇱🇰
- Meander82747300I/We found Praneeth Chamalka is very good tour guide at our last visit to Sri LankaI went with my wife and 8 years son to visit Sri Lanka in July 2023. And visited some places like Dambulla temple, Sigiriya Rock climbing, Spice garden, Gym museums, temple of tooth, Damro tea factory, Ram-Sita temple etc. My office manager recommended Praneeth Chamalka as our tour guide with his own car rent, we found him good in communication, very safe driving, punctual with timings, accommodating to all our needs and interests and overall very easy personal. In addition, great itineraries and guides based on our interests. Definitely use Praneeth Chamalka again and recommend 100% with 5 star rating. Thank you [Anil Singh Dhami from Nepal]
- Gurldad00Well planned and well executed!The trip was well planned and made everything easy for our group. First time client but would definitely recommend to friends and probably going to start planning the next get away. All good and accommodations were taken care of and pricing was reasonable as well. Thanks for everything!
- Climber2498920306100A wonderful day trip!My experience in Sigiriya and Dumbulla was superb. My guide and driver, Dinesh was enormously knowledgeable. He pointed out the most significant places/ items and explained their historical context and meanings.
Buy it with
Kandy Sightseeing Day Tour from Negombo (All Inclusive) provided by Overa Tours
Product Overview: Kandy Sightseeing Day Tour from Negombo (All Inclusive)
Number of Photos