Overview: Quick two day tour of Hill Comfort, Scenic Tour to the Misty Hills and experiencing the beauty of Sri Lanka’s hill country. Set off from Colombo and proceed to Nuwara Eliya. En-route enjoy some extra unique activities such as White Water Rafting in the picturesque Kelani River, Kitulagala and visit Mlesna Tea Castle St Clair which is situated overlooking the Devon Fall and picturesque Devon and St. Claire valley in Thalawakelle. Enjoyment and relaxation in the Castle Restaurant with its unique ambiance adds great value to the tea experience and featuring dishes using tea either as flavouring or a garnish before heading to the cool misty mountains of Nuwara Eliya sight scenes (Lake Gregory, Golf Club, Market area) Experience with Tea Plucking at Glen Loch Tea Plantation and visit the royal city of Kandy, home to the Temple of the Tooth Relic (UNESCO world heritage site)and the beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens and drive back to Colombo.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Overnight - 3 * Hotel, Nuwara Eliya (BB), One Double Room
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in as Per Customer Pickup Points
- English-Speaking Guide
- Vehicle Passenger Insurance
- Fuel Charges
- Bottled water- two 500 ml bottles per person per day
- Lunches & Dinner
- Entry/Admission -Water Rafting, Kitulgala
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Tooth Relic, Kandy
- Entry/Admission -Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya
- Any video/still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit(if applicable)
- Tips to guides, restaurants, and hotel lobby. Tipping is expected
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Entry/Admission - Kitulgala
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any hotel or residence in Negombo
- Negombo, Sri Lanka We pick up from any hotel or residence in Negombo
- Colombo, Sri Lanka We pick up from any hotel or residence in Colombo
- Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka We pick up from any hotel or residence in Mount Lavinia
- Wadduwa, Sri Lanka We pick up from any hotel or residence in Wadduwa
- Kalutara, Sri Lanka We pick up from any hotel or residence in Kalutara
- Bentota, Sri Lanka We pick up from any hotel or residence in Bentota
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195076P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hill Country Highlights -2 Days Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hill Country Highlights -2 Days Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hill Country Highlights -2 Days Private Tour?
- Hill Country Highlights -2 Days Private Tour price starts from $200.00. Discover and book Hill Country Highlights -2 Days Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hill Country Highlights -2 Days Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Hill Country Highlights -2 Days Private Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Hill Country Highlights -2 Days Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hill Country Highlights -2 Days Private Tour?
- Hill Country Highlights -2 Days Private Tour is hosted by Diamond Lanka Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Diamond Lanka Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hill Country Highlights -2 Days Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 195076P16
Reserve your spot
Colombo- Kitulgala - Nuwara Eliya
Nuwara Eliya - Kandy -...
About the operator
Diamond Lanka Holidays
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Joined in September 2019
#28 of 292 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Colombo
- X4964UYamandab00Beautiful Sri LankaExcellent knowledge, fantastic English. Able to take you to places off the tourist track. Helpful, friendly and punctual.
- O5114YTalexanderk00Unforgettable Sri Lanka Tour with ArunaWe had an amazing 10-day tour of the best places in Sri Lanka, including a thrilling Jeep safari with elephants, exploring the majestic Sigiriya, visiting diverse temples, a beautiful botanical garden, charming cities, and a mesmerizing tea plantation. Our tour guide, Aruna, made this journey truly unforgettable. His warm and friendly nature added a personal touch to every experience. Aruna took great care of us throughout the trip, ensuring our safety and comfort at all times. We are immensely grateful for his guidance and attention to detail. Thanks to him, our Sri Lanka adventure became a cherished memory. Best regards Anna & Alex from Austria
- Explore3859160865400Great Guide with perfect timingWe arrived at colombo airport, and we got picked up by Aruna, our guide for the next days. He is a very nice guy and very sympathetic. In the chaotic traffic for us in Sri Lanka, Aruna drove very Safe and carefully. Aruna was always on time and saved us the best moments. You can tell he's very experienced. So he always got us to the perfect spots to the right time, so that we can have the best adventure. He was also very attentive and helpful when there are problems. We had a small Problem with Ants at a hotel, but it was ok for us. So we told Aruna of the Problem the next day. We arrived at the next hotel, and Aruna asked the stuff to check the rooms and arranged that we get a better room. We will definitive come back to Sri Lanka and will try to get Aruna again as our Guide. THANKS a lot for the perfect journey.
- laurabC386OJ00Rundreise durch Sri LankaOur Guide was really friendly and super on time. We have never have to wait. He took a lot of pictures from us, so we have a lot of spontanous memories. Sri lanka is very beautiful and interesting and we have seen a lot of the country! Thanks to Aruna! Greetings Lisa and Laura.
- Stefanoseu00Magical, incredible and unforgettable !The experience was amazing ! We could not have dreamed of better, the circuit was magical and above all accompanied by a great professional! : Aruna ! Once again a big thank you to him !!
- V3140PHthomasb00Aruna: Reliable and inspiringAruna gave us two very relaxing and enriching weeks in Sri Lanka. We were able to manage our professional appointments perfectly in terms of time and space. In addition, we were able to gain an enriching impression of the country and its people. During our tours, Aruna made sure that we were able to plan and visit our individual destinations safely. He gave us great recommendations on how to deal with the people we encountered. He also has in-depth knowledge of the several local situations. We can fully recommend Aruna. Both, professionally and personally, he gave us unforgettable moments. We really appreciated the reliable care of Aruna. We will plan and implement our next visit to Sri Lanka again with Aruna.
- Andy G00A trusted and professional guideWe had Aruna for the first 10days of our trip to Sri Lanka. From the very outset we found him to be a genuine person who was a very proud Sri Lankan. We felt safe with his driving, he would never take any risks nor would he speed and his car was immaculate each day and sanitised. Aruna would always do what was best for you and would explain things so there was no doubt. He would always make sure you knew how much to tip if you went on a tour and the etiquette required of the surroundings. He was always prepared to take part and have fun and was our protector in so many ways. An honest and hard working guide who we would definitely recommend and use again.
- nicola_faye_brown0010 excellent days exploring Sri LankaI spent 10 days travelling around Sri Lanka with Aruna as my guide and driver - even my photographer at times! Travelling solo it was reassuring to have such a wonderful guide, Aruna’s knowledge is excellent and he was very polite and courteous. I always felt safe and looked after. The trip started in Negombo, on to Habarana, Sigirya, Kandy, Hatton & tea plantation land, to Yala and finishing in Galle. I cannot recommend Aruna enough. Thank you for an excellent trip in wonderful Sri Lanka ✨
- pernodladyleeds00Incredible trip with excellent guide!We had a truly amazing 9 days touring the highlights of Sri Lanka in the reliable care of Aruna. He really knows everything about everything and we were able to relax knowing that he was looking after us well and sorting everything out for us. He always turned up punctually and was flexible in arranging plans. Driving on these roads is not a relaxing experience but much horn tooting got us through safely! We've seen so many incredible highlights of this lovely country and would thoroughly recommend Aruna as your guide!
- Sarah J00An amazing weekAruna was a wonderful guide; we could tell that he was proud of his country and wanted us to love it too. He was knowledgeable and took us wherever we wanted to go on top of the itinerary. He certainly chose the best jeep driver for the reserve where we got much closer to the wild elephants than anyone else. He also waited patiently as I looked at multiple pieces of jewellery, finally buying a piece in the shop of his favourite hotel - an Edwardian colonial country house. If you can travel with Aruna, do it - some of the other guides are really just taxi drivers.
- maxine39000Day trip to KandyWe had a wonderful day with Aruna. He was very courteous, patient and very knowledgeable. We had a very good tour of Kandy and the Tea Factory.
Hill Country Highlights -2 Days Private Tour provided by Diamond Lanka Holidays
Product Overview: Hill Country Highlights -2 Days Private Tour
Number of Photos