Following you can will able to understand, what would be included in this tour
• You will pick from the hotel, where you stay or from the airport.
• Spice Garden-There are many Spicy Gardens on the way to Kandy and we will stop at one of them with your requirements.
• Temple Of Tooth Relic -Considered as one of the most important temples of Buddhists in Sri Lanka, the Temple of Tooth Relic is located to the north of Kandy Lake and is one of the most remarkable places to visit in Kandy Sri Lanka. The sacred tooth of Lord Buddha enshrined in the temple makes it one of the popular Kandy tourist places.
• Kandy Lake Club - Cultural Dance Show, Kandy, Kandy District, Central Province
• Tea Factory Sri lanka- Visit to a tea manufacturing factory and you will able to taste a tea at the same time,
• Royal Botanical Gardens -Spanning over 60 hectares, the Royal Botanical Garden is largest and one of the best places to visit in Kandy with a hidden charm to explore. Situated in Peradeniya, the place is quite close to the Mahaweli River. Along with the most striking orchids, you can find more than 4000 species of plants in this Botanical Garden.