2 Days Tour To Kandy Nuwara Eliya & Horton plains From Negombo
By Apple Vacations Sri Lanka
Explore amazing tourist spots in this tour where you can get experienced unforgettable memories like given below - Visit Kandy is a bustling city built around a lake in central Sri Lanka. It is listed as a world heritage site by UNESCO and is considered one of the most sacred places of worship in the Buddhist World. - Travel via Nuwara Eliya which - is known for its temperate, cool climate – the coolest area in Sri Lanka. Often referred to as ‘Little England’, this genteel highland community does have a rose-tinted, vaguely British-country-village feel to it, with its colonial-era bungalows, Tudor-style hotels, well-tended hedgerows, and pretty gardens. - You will visit Horton Plains in Sri Lanka which is the coldest and windiest location in the country. It consists of ecosystems such as Montane evergreen forests, grasslands, marshy lands, and the aquatic ecosystem.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Transport by air-conditioned (Bus/ Van/ Car)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English Speaking Driver Cum Guide
- Bottle Water
- Complimentary WiFi Excess During the Travel (Subjected To Availability)
- Overnight Accommodations
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Kandy Lake Club - Cultural Dance Show
- Entry/Admission - Hakgala Botanic Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Horton Plains National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sri Baktha Hanuman Temple
- Entry/Admission - Shanthipura View Point
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68395P156
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All visitors to Buddhist and Hindu temples are expected to remove footwear and hats. Also shoulders and knees should be covered
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Mandatory to complete 14 days of quarantine for unvaccinated passengers before starting the tour.
- Vaccinated passengers should stay in Level 1 hotel once arrived in Sri Lanka and obtain negative PCR report, in order to start the tour. (14 Days of quarantine is not required).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 2 Days Tour To Kandy Nuwara Eliya & Horton plains From Negombo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- Sita Temple
- Sri Baktha Hanuman Temple
- Kandy View Point
- How much is 2 Days Tour To Kandy Nuwara Eliya & Horton plains From Negombo?
- 2 Days Tour To Kandy Nuwara Eliya & Horton plains From Negombo price starts from $212.00. Discover and book 2 Days Tour To Kandy Nuwara Eliya & Horton plains From Negombo on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 Days Tour To Kandy Nuwara Eliya & Horton plains From Negombo cancellation policy?
- 2 Days Tour To Kandy Nuwara Eliya & Horton plains From Negombo cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 2 Days Tour To Kandy Nuwara Eliya & Horton plains From Negombo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 Days Tour To Kandy Nuwara Eliya & Horton plains From Negombo?
- 2 Days Tour To Kandy Nuwara Eliya & Horton plains From Negombo is hosted by Apple Vacations Sri Lanka. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Apple Vacations Sri Lanka on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Days Tour To Kandy Nuwara Eliya & Horton plains From Negombo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68395P156
Negombo – Kandy - Nuwara Eliya
Nuwara Eliya – Horton Plains –...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Sigiriya and Dambulla
In sum, my driver, CJ, made this a five-star, triple-diamond excursion. He was brilliant, respectful, and incredibl…
Apple tours when we ask to have full day safari rather then 4hrs they allow us to customize and pickup us early hou…
Adventure And Nature!
It was a great tour!!they came on time!And everything was organized as the plan! But the most important was the per…
Amazing day trip to Sigiriya and Dambulla.
This was one amazing tour. We started from Colombo early and it took us close to 3-4 hours to reach Dambulla. Navee…
Amazing day trip with river safari. Thanks to our guide it was wonderful experience. Highly recommended.
Wonderful day trip. Botanical garden is the best and amazing place. Tea factory is very informative and learned a l…
Great tour, highly recommended. Guide, itinerary, Everything was awesome. Starts a bit early but this is depend on …
Sigiriya and Dambulla - amazing
Our journey to Dambulla and Sigiriya was pleasant. Our driver navigated the routes with great skill. Our driver/g…
Fantastic day trip Driver showed us many places Highly recommended 10/10 Will use again in the future
Great day trip from Colombo
This was a fantastic day trip from Colombo - my favourite was walking up Sigirya mountain. Keerthy was a brilliant …
Long ride. Optional trips add to total cost. Galle fort - not impressive
One needs to carefully read the itinerary. it is full of additional optional offers that are not cheap. it adds up …
I visited Sir Lanka for honey moon with my wife and had tones of fun beautiful placed and amazing nature. CRISTO wa…
Its an amazing trip but be careful
Everything was amazing all the places we went to are really nice except the herbs place, it is a total scam and rea…
Could have been cheaper but still solid
It’s probably cheaper to Uber and do all this stuff. Like half the price so $60 Don’t rent a car and do the drive …
An absolute madness-incredible, fully-loaded three-day trip!
I'm really not exaggerating but this three-day itinerary is fully packed with incredible experiences and activities…