per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cycle and Helmets
- Cycling Guide
- Bottled water
- Back up Vehicle
- First Aid
- All government taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8021P75
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Negombo Countryside Cycling Tour (Toddy Hunt Ride)?
- Negombo Countryside Cycling Tour (Toddy Hunt Ride) price starts from $100.00. Discover and book Negombo Countryside Cycling Tour (Toddy Hunt Ride) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Negombo Countryside Cycling Tour (Toddy Hunt Ride) cancellation policy?
- Negombo Countryside Cycling Tour (Toddy Hunt Ride) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Negombo Countryside Cycling Tour (Toddy Hunt Ride) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Negombo Countryside Cycling Tour (Toddy Hunt Ride)?
- Negombo Countryside Cycling Tour (Toddy Hunt Ride) is hosted by Beyond Escapes. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beyond Escapes on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Negombo Countryside Cycling Tour (Toddy Hunt Ride) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Negombo Countryside Cycling Tour (Toddy Hunt Ride)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Negombo Countryside Cycling Tour (Toddy Hunt Ride) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8021P75
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Beyond EscapesStop: 4 hourshe fishing village (lellama) Negombo is surrounded by ample of palm trees which enable you to explore a unique activates around the area. Negombo Countryside cycling ride based on exploring none – Fisherman (other civil) people living style. You will start the cycling ride through the countryside and you will visit local brick manufacturing places, coconut handicraft processing factory and you will meet Toddy Plucker, while you are tasting a cup of palm toddy, you can experience toddy pluckers’ epic job. Negombo Countryside cycle ride approx. the distance would be 25 – 30 Km and it is a very interesting experience.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Tour was very funfull
Service was very good and rooms are clean charges also reasonable for our budget location is located is easy to eny…
We did the "Half Day Safari in Bundala National Park from Hambantota Harbor". Our driver picked us up from the port…
Holiday well spent!
It was such a nice holiday, for 10 days 9 nights exploring different cities with varieties of activities, many than…
Making the best of a difficult situation
We had a 6 day holiday in Sri Lanka for our honeymoon. Unfortunately we arrived on the day that curfews had been im…
My friend and I did the 9-day UNESCO sites tour and had a wonderful time. Our guide, Krishan, was very helpful and …
Day trip to Knuckles from Dambulla
Beyond Escapes organised a great day trip to Knuckles from Dambulla. They were very helpful in organising a bespoke…
My first trip to Sri Lanka
Where can I start… Hotels are very good and pretty comfortable to the point that you don’t want to leave. They hav…
Magical Sri Lanka adventure with Mr Dinesh
We had a fantastic two weeks in Sri Lanka, with a lot of thanks to Mr Dinesh our friendly and accommodating guide. …
Sri Lanka’s best - Dilan Dushmantha Tour Guide and driver
Dilan Dushmantha is an amazing tour guide and driver with wonderful local knowledge, master of history of Sri Lanka…
A great day! The adventure activities are with Adventure BaseCamp and they were great! Cool guides and really fun a…
Pinnawahla orphanage and train between nuwara Elia to Kandy was beautiful, the driver Damitha were great always hap…
A Glimpse of Sri Lanka with Mr Dinesh
Glimpse of Sri Lanka was a perfect introduction for us (My husband and I) on our first visit to the country. We had…
I absolutely loved the experience. The nature was beautiful and the tour was very well organized. The guides were v…
Such a seamless experience. The team is wonderful, caring and thoughtful. Dhammika was amazing and he sorted everyt…
Best experience in Sri Lanka
Such a wonderfull experience, we spent 2 days with Suma and his funny team. Full typical immersion with those frie…