(SKU: LK42259600) Start your Sri Lanka holiday with ease by booking this private arrival transfer from Galle in Sri Lanka to anywhere within Mirissa city limits. Your friendly and professional driver will meet and greet you upon your arrival and drive you directly to your destination in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Meet-and-greet at airport arrival lobby/counter and free 60 min. waiting time.
- Transport in a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
- 24/7 online assistance by dedicated, support team.
- Highway tolls.
- All taxes & service charges.
- Extra stops.
- Baby seats / Booster seats.
- Transport for differently-abled passengers.
- Transport for pets.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your Hotle In Galle
- Galle, Sri Lanka Your Hotle In Galle
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Mirissa, Sri Lanka
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P1329
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Galle City to Mirissa City Private Transfer?
- Galle City to Mirissa City Private Transfer price starts from $15.00. Discover and book Galle City to Mirissa City Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Galle City to Mirissa City Private Transfer cancellation policy?
- Galle City to Mirissa City Private Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Galle City to Mirissa City Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Galle City to Mirissa City Private Transfer?
- Galle City to Mirissa City Private Transfer is hosted by Lakpura LLC (Galle). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lakpura LLC (Galle) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Galle City to Mirissa City Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Galle City to Mirissa City Private Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Galle City to Mirissa City Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P1329
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Lakpura LLC (Galle)
Galle, Sri Lanka
Joined in April 2013
#53 of 142 Transportation in Galle
- Marek B00Great trip to Yala directly from hotel doorsVery nice trip to Yala reservation from Galle- Unawatuma Angel Beach Hotel, beven when we scheduled it last minute Sunday evening to Monday morning communication with company manager Mewan was proffesional (on whatsapp) and fast. Driver picked us up by the hotel , drove us to the park where safari ranger/tourguide drowe us all afternoon. He had very skilled eyes for animals, we saw many elephants, monkeys, buffalos unfortunatelly leopard we missed by 3 minutes because it was scared away by another safari cars. Overall really lovely trip, everything went as planned and good value for the money. Later on Mewan helped us to plan trip to Sinharaja Rain forest for another day. Also nice place to visit and again communication and planning went smooth. Would I go again? Absolutelly , Can only recommend
- JUMcQ00Silent guide…Really lovely guide. He didn’t speak though. He told me the fort was built in 1500s, but the signs said a different date. He made up for it by taking me to a gem shop. Lovely lovely man, but I’m not sure he knew much about Galle Fort.
- RebeccaEN00Generosity and knowledge: wow!We absolutely loved the tour! Our guide was amazing! He is a local his family has been living here for decades and he is so knowledgeable. We started the tour in a tea room his grand father created for the locals to drink tea when they did not have many places to have a good time when the English were occupying the country. He has insiders stored like when he told us about the tsunami and the situation of his parents etc. He is also super generous, we took more time because we were asking lots of questions and he proposed to extend for free for 30 minutes or more. He really does not look at the time, is in the present moment and enjoys the tour with us! He is passionate. We learned about the history of Sri Lanka, of Galle, about the religions, about the architecture, well so many things. He is really nice and sharp. We highly recommend! PS: we also asked if we could do the tour earlier because we had finished eating earlier and he accepted!
- hsnmakk00Good experienceVery good experience. We were picked up directly at hotel and the whole experience was very smooth logistically. Tour guide (who met us at the safari) was friendly and confident. He spotted many animals and was knowledgeable.
- olinadek00Very informative tourWe were just visiting Galle for a single day so wanted to take a tour where we could learn a lot about the fort and also the history of the area and the architecture, this tour did not disappoint! Chirath, our guide, arrived on time with a colleague and they were both very knowledgeable and wanted to tell us as much as they could about the town. They always had answers to our questions and mixed up the explanations with some stories and myths that have been passed down through the years. This was a great tour and we would highly recommend! Thanks!
- fionahanna9100Excellent Tour for Historical InformationWe were a group of 5 adults and we really enjoyed this tour. It is a medium walking tour so for those who suffer from severe leg problems or asthma - there are steps to climb etc. Further, it would be best to confirm with the contact given the day before to ensure the tour is taking place. We had no problems but decided to contact our guide and confirm the Bank of Ceylon on Lighthouse Street in Galle to meet with him. It is a good landmark for those who do not know the area well. Our guide, Chirath was on time and was incredibly knowledgeable. Throughout the tour, we asked him many questions and he was more than happy to answer about Sri Lankan life, the history behind Sri Lanka, its religious background etc. which were all central to the story of the Fort. He did his best and was very helpful in explaining every single detail. The tour is of the whole fort and he covered every important structure and brought us into certain buildings such as a church to show us the Dutch influence etc. As he spoke Sinhalese, he could converse with guards/custodians to confirm some questions we had. However, his English is excellent and should not be a worry for anyone because he is most definitely a native speaker if not an excellent learner! We went 30 minutes over time and he was incredibly patient with us. He even took photos of our group and was a very nice person to be around and to show us. He is a local and as such, we are very impressed with Sri Lankans! We invited him to dinner however he respectfully declined and if this does not tell you how much we enjoyed the tour, we are unsure what will!
Galle City to Mirissa City Private Transfer provided by Lakpura LLC (Galle)
Product Overview: Galle City to Mirissa City Private Transfer
Number of Photos