Guided Nature Trail to Kanneliya Forest
By Beyond Escapes
Take a guided trekking tour to Kanneliya Forest Reserve, located in the Galle district. This is the largest of the Kanneliya-Dediyagala-Nakiyadeniya, forest complex. Kanneliya rain forest covers an extent of 10,140 hectares and identified as one of the richest areas in terms of flora in the whole of South Asia. Usually the streams are running with their full force of water through the jungle and create beautiful cascades and sceneries.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel Pick up and drop off by an Air conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver
- Service of a Nature Trekker from Kanneliya conservation centre.
- Water bottles and refreshments
- All government taxes
- Entry/Admission - kanneliya Forest Reserve
- Expenses of personal nature
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8021P175
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Galle, Unawatuna, Koggala, Ahungalla Hikkaduwa, Beruwela and Bentota hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Pick up time and the time duration will be changed according to the Pickup location.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 10 Years and younger are not recommended.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Guided Nature Trail to Kanneliya Forest?
- Guided Nature Trail to Kanneliya Forest price starts from $75.00. Discover and book Guided Nature Trail to Kanneliya Forest on Tripadvisor
- What is the Guided Nature Trail to Kanneliya Forest cancellation policy?
- Guided Nature Trail to Kanneliya Forest cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guided Nature Trail to Kanneliya Forest on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Guided Nature Trail to Kanneliya Forest?
- Guided Nature Trail to Kanneliya Forest is hosted by Beyond Escapes. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beyond Escapes on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guided Nature Trail to Kanneliya Forest on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Guided Nature Trail to Kanneliya Forest?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Guided Nature Trail to Kanneliya Forest on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8021P175
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Beautiful Tour to Galle and a Turtle Resort
Definitiv the Highlight has been the Turtle Resort! You' ll never come Baby Turtles Thatcher clone, are allowed to …
It was our first trip in Sri Lanka and was a really good start of the holiday , we enjoyed it so much and learned a…
Wonderful experience !
We booked this tour with Beyond Escapes and made a few changes as we wanted to visit Wilpattu national park as well…
Wonderful wonderful time!
Me & my husband had an amazing time in Sri Lanka mainly because of our lovely driver/tour guide Mr. Ceasor. He was …
Private tour - Galle, Yala, Mirissa
Fantastic tour and special thanks to my driver Mr Krishan who was very punctual and really looked after me. Was a b…
Great intro to Sri Lankan wildlife
My guide, Nirmala, was fantastic, really knowledgeable and friendly. We saw 20 kinds of birds plus macau, water mon…
Tour was very funfull
Service was very good and rooms are clean charges also reasonable for our budget location is located is easy to eny…
We did the "Half Day Safari in Bundala National Park from Hambantota Harbor". Our driver picked us up from the port…
Holiday well spent!
It was such a nice holiday, for 10 days 9 nights exploring different cities with varieties of activities, many than…
Making the best of a difficult situation
We had a 6 day holiday in Sri Lanka for our honeymoon. Unfortunately we arrived on the day that curfews had been im…
My friend and I did the 9-day UNESCO sites tour and had a wonderful time. Our guide, Krishan, was very helpful and …
Day trip to Knuckles from Dambulla
Beyond Escapes organised a great day trip to Knuckles from Dambulla. They were very helpful in organising a bespoke…
My first trip to Sri Lanka
Where can I start… Hotels are very good and pretty comfortable to the point that you don’t want to leave. They hav…
Magical Sri Lanka adventure with Mr Dinesh
We had a fantastic two weeks in Sri Lanka, with a lot of thanks to Mr Dinesh our friendly and accommodating guide. …
Sri Lanka’s best - Dilan Dushmantha Tour Guide and driver
Dilan Dushmantha is an amazing tour guide and driver with wonderful local knowledge, master of history of Sri Lanka…