Pre-book this private departure transfer from Galle hotels to yala hotels in Sri Lanka on the right foot. When you arrive at your hotel lobby, your professional driver meets you and Transfers to Your Hotel in Yala. Relax in your private, air-conditioned vehicle and arrive at your Kandy safely and efficiently.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English Speaking Driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please be at lobby before 10 minutes
- Galle, Sri Lanka
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Kandy, Sri Lanka
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63959P134
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Transfer in-between 2300hrs to 0600hrs will be additional surcharge of 50% from original rate need to pay directly to driver upon arrival.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Galle Hotel To Kandy Hotel Transfer?
- Private Galle Hotel To Kandy Hotel Transfer price starts from $119.00. Discover and book Private Galle Hotel To Kandy Hotel Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Galle Hotel To Kandy Hotel Transfer cancellation policy?
- Private Galle Hotel To Kandy Hotel Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Galle Hotel To Kandy Hotel Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Galle Hotel To Kandy Hotel Transfer?
- Private Galle Hotel To Kandy Hotel Transfer is hosted by OTN World. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact OTN World on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Galle Hotel To Kandy Hotel Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Galle Hotel To Kandy Hotel Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Private Galle Hotel To Kandy Hotel Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63959P134
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Joined in January 2018
#103 of 741 Transportation in Colombo
- 134devikar00Dinner at Royal Thai, Cinnamon Lake, Colombo , September 2023I had dinner with my friends on 9/16/2023 at Royal Thai Restaurant, Cinnamon Lake Hotel Colombo. From the time we entered right upto our departure it was excellent hospitality, courtesy and extremely helpful tips during dinner. Waiters/ waitresses, specially Isuru who was assigned to our table, treated us like “royalty “. The dishes were delicious to say the least. Both vegetarian/ non-veg dishes were equally delectable to say the least. All in all ROYAL THAI MADE OUR DAY, after a disappointing attempt at another restaurant in a 5-star hotel in Colombo the same day! PLEASE KEEP IT UP, YOUR INNOVATIVE DISHES AS WELL AS THE SERVICE ROYAL THAI. 👍👍👍
- andyw48600Stay at Cinnamon Lakeside Hotel ColomboThis is the 3 rd visit for the past one year. This visit I am staying for 2 weeks. The staff are so wonderful and always smiling. It is so nice to be treated by such friendly staff. Love to mention some names. Gayani Punchhewa the front desk manager, Warren Hakel assistant manager front desk, Priyani who always smile and get up when I come out of the lift, Gamani from the concierge team who is always there willing to serve, Prasad, bar manager, Minoli from the restaurant, Hirushani the ever smiling host restaurants. These are more people I like to mention. It is a second home for me. Will support this hotel any day
- Nichola M00Another great mealThird visit while doing business in Colombo. Service great and food wonderful. Very fresh, well presented and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend. Thank you.
- njkg00Fantastic hikeIt is one of the top places to go for a hike,This is categorize as holy place among buddhists.Must place to vist in Sri Lanka of course if you are fit enough to do so
- Matt B00Interesting tour around the port terminal, guide very friendly and accomodatingThe guide made a real effort to show us interetsing little things that were sometimes off the beaten track. One memeber of our group is a photogrpaher and he went out of his to take us to get close up and tthe more difficult shots of the wildlife. Fresh fruit and coconuts was a nice suprise when he took us to sandbank where we chilled out on some plastic chairs he bought with for us to sit on in the water. The fruit was delicious!
- EliCampbell0009 Days College Trip To Sri LankaMy college trip organized last summer to go to visit the beauty of Sri Lanka. We hired drivers of OTN World Company, Amila and Kumara, who took us to different places. We went to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, Colombo Dutch Museum, Tangalle Beach and some other sites. Amila and Kumara proved to be nice hosts ever. They guided us very well. I am hoping to visit again Sri Lanka this summer too.
- ThyairDelan00A Memorable Visit To Sri LankaUndoubtedly, It was an awe inspiring visit to Sri Lanka where I along with my wife and children had been residing for a week. We became exposed to different cultures over there which made us fell in love with them at first sight. It was also a quite informative and educational trip for my children as they had been studying about Sri Lanka in their books and then witnessing them with their own eyes made them feel out of the world. We admired each and every bit of Sri Lanka and will soon plan to pay back a visit to it. However, our tour guide Kumara did a great job as he relieved off our stress of travelling from our shoulders.
- rehmat A00Memerizing Trip With FamilyJust came back from my visit of Sri Lanka. My parents and my siblings accompanied me to this astounding and worth remembering trip to Sri Lanka which is a place like heaven on Earth. We stayed at cinnamon Lakeside Colombo Hotel which was located at a very beautiful sight. From the window of our room, we could see the beautiful blue sea with it's limitless horizons. Moreover, that scene was even more mesmerizing when the sun would set and we could observe it. Our tour driver Mr. Janith who took us to various places like Sigiriya,kandy ,Galle ,Willpattu was quite pleasant and informative who kept on telling us about different recreational places. We visted willpattu where we encountered some leopard and an Bear .Then we moved forward to Safari for spectating other animals. Moreover, our stay at Sri Lanka was much cheaper and it is much difficult to describe my days in Sri Lanka in a single review as there is too much to dig into.
- saliha123400My Best Travel EverWe have had a amazing trip. He was polite, informative, fun, always has a smile. Was willing to do what ever we wanted. We will be sure to recommend him and your company. Thank you for sharing your beautiful country with us. I have no words to say Thank you so much.
- EmilyIsabella112200Wonder full care of our family.Thank you so much for taking such wonderful care of our family during our visit. The food was fresh, properly prepared and a great value for the price. We highly recommend it. The breakfast buffet on Sunday was equally as good.
- jhoin_istran6700Wonderful HotelI am extremely satisfied on my Stay at Hotel. Hotel is ideally located with all tourist attractions with in short walk Including 200 Shop Center Palladium. I am also Thankful for staff for the service they extended during our 2 night stay at this hotel . Last but not least appreciate Lovely Breakfast with Wide choice to keep you going. I would definitely stay once again next time visit.
- Voyager13911200complaint of tourDon't use OTN world for your tours in Colombo mine was booked thru Viator worst tour No pick up, fill in driver didn't know where we were supposed to go No bottles water which was included, No lunch included, paid temple fee included got No shopping time & missed so many attractions paid $88.00 us $128.50 au rip off
- rimshakalal00Kandy Day TourGlad I took the trip. I was thinking of doing something similar by myself though I am glad I didn’t. Going at solo would’ve taken me probably three days to see everything I saw in one day. Driver was amazing .
- Mushtaq98800Hill country tour :-) best experience in Sri LankaThis was a great tour package. I’ve taken many tours prior to this one. However, I can say this was by far one of the best. Saman met me at my hotel and was on time. We had a great trip down to kandy. He even let me try some Tea along the way. Once we got to the kandy We went to several stops tooth temple, gem museum, botanical Garden.. he answered all my questions perfectly. (He’s a really good photographer). After the Temple we had lunch (oak ray restaurant fantastic buffet) and I was returned to Colombo I would rebook with this company next time I come to srilanka . Highly recommended
- 559anikab00Well organized!We spent 7 days in Sri Lanka and made use of OTN World. Our driver picked us up from the airport and for 7 days it was smooth sailing! He told us a lot about the country and was able to answer all of our questions. He was friendly and patient with us. He was always on time and didn't mind to make special detours for us! Overall i can definitely recommend the services of OTN World. Thank you! Our driver: Ranjan