per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 59195P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Bentota Village Tour?
- Bentota Village Tour price starts from $95.00. Discover and book Bentota Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bentota Village Tour cancellation policy?
- Bentota Village Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bentota Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bentota Village Tour?
- Bentota Village Tour is hosted by Day Tour Sri Lanka. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Day Tour Sri Lanka on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bentota Village Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 59195P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Day Tour Sri LankaStop: 5 hoursWe are going to visit bentota river safari .. bawa garden ..turtle hatchery and old temple ..Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Day Tour Sri Lanka
Bentota, Sri Lanka
#1 of 25 Shopping in Bentota
- bexiwilliams00Bentota river boat rideThe only reason a 4 star was given was because after our hotel is listed on the scroll down menu as a pick up location however after booking I was emailed saying that I would have to make my own way there. The tour was great, our guide was very knowledgeable, he spotted and told us lots of information about the wildlife we saw. We saw small crocodiles, water monitors, monkeys, bats and a variety of birds. We did not see any large crocodiles however I think that was because we only wanted to spend 1.5 hours on the river and our guide said they were on the other side but we wanted to leave, regardless we had a lovely time and saw several small crocodiles and held one too. The river is beautiful and the boat ride was so relaxing, I would definitely recommend going.
- J4373ZKjackt00Best cooking lessonBeautiful place, really in depth lesson with the most amazing tasting food. The family was lovely and welcoming, really nice few hours :)
- Allan12038700Trip of a lifetimeOur tour guide Tharaka was an expert from start to finish he knew all about the history from the Dutch to the British and more, he took us from Colombo to Candy a two and a half our journey from 9am and we got back at 8pm we saw elephants in the wild , mommies above us on the telephone cables that cross the road , cows walking up the side of the main road , fruit bats , eagles and so much more
- P2232RMallanm00Fishing on bentota riverGreat day out on Benton’s river I could not have asked for two better guides, we seen monkeys crocodiles, water lizards, fruit bats, eagles. The guy really knew how to handle the boat to manoeuvre into places and spot wild life that we would not have noticed. We also took in a bit of fishing where we caught travelie, cat fish and a pufferfish all going to make a fantastic trip thanks to the captain and his top class guide
- 153eing00PerfectFantastic Experience in a great Atmosphere. Familiar and authentic, we learned many things about Sri Lankan cuisine and ate like friends. Thanks for the great experience.
- Companion1038930037000FishingtripWe did a 3 hours fishing Trip and it was great. Catched 3 Ladyfish and had a lot of bites. The Staff was well organized and very helpfull. They know what they are doing.
- AndreaB763100Excellent cooking experienceWe had a great cooking experience. We cooked a number of dishes, everything was explained slowly and clearly and we were able to be involved in the processes. Most of the spices are grown in their garden which was great too. Once all the food was prepared we sat down and enjoyed our meal in a stunning setting overlooking the lake. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. Highly recommended experience.
- Radu-Marian-Petrescu00Highly recommended!I will start with the beginning, we were accommodated in Negombo (1h45min from Bentota river). The driver was very punctual, very good conditions in the car. The Safari was extremely nice, we saw water monitors, crocodiles, monkeys in the trees along the river, all kind of birds, bats, etc. Very good and well prepared guide (unfortunately, I don't know his name). Then, a short visit to a Buddhist temple and a very, very nice visit to a turtle hatchery.
- mcj0e008 day tour - Yala Safari - Mirissa Whales - Hikkaduwa TurtlesGayan collected us from the airport and drove us to Yala National Park. We did a 1 day safari where we saw many animals including a Leopard and a bear. We will treasure this experience forever. On day 3 he then took us to Mirissa beach where we did a whale watching and had some of the best seafood dinners. Day 5 he drove us to Hikkaduwa where we swam with the turtles and in the evening had the best traditional Sri Lankan curry. Gayan is an amazing guide and speaks perfect English. He arranged everything for us and charged us a very low rate. This is my 3rd time in Sri Lanka and I will definitely be coming back and will only use Gayan. Highly recommend him for any tour you wish to go on.
- georgl49600Amazing Currys with the lovely VeronicaVeronica thought us how to cook some amazing basic currys as well as Sambol and some other stuff! Communicating with her went easy and we had fun all the time - especially noticing that the kitchen is tailor-maid for her size.
- Cerise R00Expert knowledge, reliable, great communicationWhat a great morning of fishing the Bentota river! We had an expert local guide, and immediately started catching fish. Beautiful scenery on the river - saw baby crocodile, fruit bats, birds and monitor lizard swimming. Relaxed, easy and enjoyable activity. Had fast, trust-worthy and great communication to book the tour. Great with kids! Thanks for a fantastic time.
- Neilos_24700Amazing tours of Sri LankaGayan and Chanaka are the most nicest and humblest guys you will meet. We arranged tours to Bentota, Mirissa Beach and a spectacular train ride to Nuwara Eliya, all arranged perfectly. On route to these tours, Chanaka made some great recommendations and suggestions. These guys will always go above and beyond and have great knowledge. Sri Lanka is a beautiful country and I would highly recommend you get in touch with Gayan and Chanaka to see it's beauty.
- Aquil K00Boat safariAbsolutely amazing and Gayan blew our minds with a fantastic safari tour around the amazon of Sri Lankan river mangroves. Very trusting and Definitely enjoyed the experience.
- marienvdev002-weeks tour in Sri LankaGayan was our guide and driver for our 2-weeks tour in Sri Lanka this summer, he has been a excellent support to advise and drive us during our trip. He helped us in many ways to organize safari tours, museum visits, hikes, etc. We had lots of fun with him and appreciated the tips and cultural info he shared with us.
- cecilias251200Amazing tour!We traveled in Sri Lanka as a group of 3 friends in August 2019 and Gayan was our guide/driver during the tour. We had a great experience. Gayan is super friendly, flexible and was always accomadating us during the trip. He has a lot of great ideas and recommandations. We had a great time and would highly recommend Gayan!
Buy it with
Bentota Village Tour provided by Day Tour Sri Lanka
Product Overview: Bentota Village Tour
Number of Photos