Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
* Highlights - Make a journey to Geoje with hassle-free private transportation that will take you to the must-go attractions. - Explore Geoje at your own pace and avoid the hassle of organized group tour.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Windy HillStop: 50 minutesSee details
- 2Hakdong Mongdol BeachStop: 110 minutesSee details
- 3Oedo BotaniaStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- Round-trip private transportation(A rental car included)
- English-speaking professional driver
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Fuel, tolls and parking fees
- Tour guide
- Admissions and experience cost
- Travel insurance
- Food and drink
- Excess luggage charges (No charges up to 2 pieces of luggage per passenger)
- Entry/Admission - Oedo Botania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Please enter the desired pick-up/drop-off spots at time of booking.
- Baggage Allowance : Up to two pieces of luggage per passenger.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The itinerary may change due to your request, local circumstances or other unforeseeable factors.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I took this trip with my sisters just to see what we could see and we enjoyed it immensely. Our tour guide Choi Young was excellent and he even went above and beyond I feel during the tour. If you are interested in more local tourist spots I recommend this tour because you get…
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Time Critical delivery
Treated me well, no issue with understanding English clean and easy to navigate. The transportation was quick and e…
6 Hour Private Charter Tour of Busan
If you want to see Busan in a day and get great service, use this company. We had contacted this company a month in…
We started off a bit Rocky... Credit card machine didn't work, we had to go back to the terminal to get wong, local…
Wonderful 4hr Tour Experience
Our guide, Young, was very professional, polite and knowledgeable. He shared with us many interesting information a…
Great tour of all the sites
I had only one day in Busan and decided to do the 6 hour private tour which was fantastic. My guide Young was knowl…
4 hour private tour
We decided last minute and they did everything to help us. Nice way to explore Busan. We could plan the activities …
Best day out
Exceeded our expectations and had a lasting experience to remember of our visit to Busan. Our driver was so obligin…
Mountain and seaview, abalone, Busan Tower and Gamcheon
Visited the Songdo Skypark, Jagalchi Market, Busan Tower, Taejeongdae Resort Park and Gamcheon Village. Even had a …
Seaview, clam bbq and coffee
A scenic tour of the coastal area of Busan. Love what I saw and experienced. Wish to have more time to explore the …
Rob. Hockey tour group
Highly recommend this excellent day long tour of Busan. We had a very friendly and knowledgeable guide - Young, who…
A tailor made tour during a port day
We were two couples on a cruise that docked in Busan for 8 hours. Cheabee helped us prepare an itinerary that inclu…
Busan SHore Excursion
Did a shore excursion of Busan on the Hop on Hop Off. It was the best way to see Busan in the short period of time…
We had an experienced local driver called Ros. He was a true gentleman. Always opened doors wherever we went. He es…
Great Day Trip
This full day trip in Busan was amazing.. From the very being, ChaeBee was super nice and very accommodating.. we w…
First Class Service and Communication
My wife and I arranged for a private tour with ChaeBee which included pick up at Busan airport, 3 hour tour follow…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 228 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about From Busan : Private Geoje Day trip with Oedo Island ferry
What time does From Busan : Private Geoje Day trip with Oedo Island ferry start?
From Busan : Private Geoje Day trip with Oedo Island ferry will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book From Busan : Private Geoje Day trip with Oedo Island ferry on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with From Busan : Private Geoje Day trip with Oedo Island ferry?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book From Busan : Private Geoje Day trip with Oedo Island ferry on Tripadvisor
How much is From Busan : Private Geoje Day trip with Oedo Island ferry?
From Busan : Private Geoje Day trip with Oedo Island ferry price starts from $186.13. Discover and book From Busan : Private Geoje Day trip with Oedo Island ferry on Tripadvisor
What is the From Busan : Private Geoje Day trip with Oedo Island ferry cancellation policy?
From Busan : Private Geoje Day trip with Oedo Island ferry cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Busan : Private Geoje Day trip with Oedo Island ferry on Tripadvisor