per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Oryukdo Skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Nurimaru APAC House
- Entry/Admission - Haedong Yonggungsa
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick tourists up at Busan KTX station as well.
- Gimbae Airport, Busan South Korea
- Busan international cruise terminal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6630P15
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
- Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Busan City Tour - Haedong Yonggung Temple And Shopping in Lotte Premium Outlet?
- How much is Busan City Tour - Haedong Yonggung Temple And Shopping in Lotte Premium Outlet?
- Busan City Tour - Haedong Yonggung Temple And Shopping in Lotte Premium Outlet price starts from $289.24. Discover and book Busan City Tour - Haedong Yonggung Temple And Shopping in Lotte Premium Outlet on Tripadvisor
- What is the Busan City Tour - Haedong Yonggung Temple And Shopping in Lotte Premium Outlet cancellation policy?
- Busan City Tour - Haedong Yonggung Temple And Shopping in Lotte Premium Outlet cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Busan City Tour - Haedong Yonggung Temple And Shopping in Lotte Premium Outlet on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Busan City Tour - Haedong Yonggung Temple And Shopping in Lotte Premium Outlet?
- Busan City Tour - Haedong Yonggung Temple And Shopping in Lotte Premium Outlet is hosted by Kangsan Travel Service Co.,Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kangsan Travel Service Co.,Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Busan City Tour - Haedong Yonggung Temple And Shopping in Lotte Premium Outlet on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6630P15
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Oryukdo SkywalkStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2UN Memorial CemeteryStop: 70 minutesSee details
- 3Nurimaru APAC HouseStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Haeundae Dalmaji-gil RoadStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Haedong YonggungsaStop: 70 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Lotte Premium Outlets - DongBusanStop: 90 minutesSee detailsPass byGwangandaegyo Bridge
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
This tour opens up Busan with its varied settings with both ancient and more recent history. Our tour guide's livel…
Lucky to have Jade
My “Busan by Night” tour with Jade was a fantastic experience—really was highlight of my time in Busan! He is so fr…
Friendly, knowledgeable Jade took this one over the top in a super beautiful and historically fascinating part of Korea.
Busan Review A quick summary before the details - This was one of the best tour experiences I’ve ever had. Our gu…
Glittering night view of Busan by sedan
We really enjoyed the personal tour last night by our guide Jay. So beautiful to see the whole city glittering in f…
Amazing visit and guide
Amazing day with a wonderful guide. We really enjoyed the temple visits and all the history from silla dinasty. Jad…
nowledgeable, we had a great day out exploring Busan, perfect for a day and not feel too tired nor rushed. Jade was…
An Awesome Tour!
The night tour of Busan is a must do! The city lights and the drone show on the beach are awesome! Jade was an exce…
Busan was on our list but Having Jade made it worth the visit. Tour by night was a treat. Super fun.
Highly recommend! Jade is such a knowledgeable and friendly guide. We visited many unique and beautiful places. I f…
Busan by night
A very enjoyable evening! The tour guide, Jade, was very friendly and went the extra mile. Stunning views!
Andong and Hahoe Folk Village—Jade is an AMAZING guide!
Andong is in the middle of Korea so it’s not very easy to get to on your own. We’re so pleased that we found a priv…
An excellent excursion … highly recommend
Our guide, Jade, was fabulous. Relaxed, flexible & informative. We had plenty of time at the sights we wanted to …
Perfect Experience! Highly recommended!
We didn't have much time to visit Busan and we knew there was a LOT to see and do, so we decided to book a private …
Amazing, personal and fun
Jane was an amazing tour guide. He was very personable, let us go at our own pace and had amazing knowledge. He sha…
The temples are the most attractive because it’s like you are living in an ancient times in a modern world. It is j…