Judean Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Tel Aviv
Israel is home to some of the world’s top vineyards Cheers, L’Chaim, Salud - Experience some of Judean Hills finest vines treasures.Bring an empty stomach, or two :-)
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 10-65, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Callsic and trendy Wine from various harvests
- Local products of olive oil, fresh Bread and goat cheese
- Guided tour to the vineyard and wine tasting room
- Tips to the team if you been serviced well
- Departure details
- משטרה תחנת לב תל אביב, רח' 1285,מתחם תחנת הרכבת סבידור-מרכז, Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel Meet Us at the passengers terminal on Arlozorov Train Station (the internal service road on the east side of the terminal). just next to the exit to Ayalon Darom Highway (south). you will see all the other group members waiting there and the group leader will have a sign with GoKedem Logo
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 35509P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Judean Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Tel Aviv?
- Judean Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Tel Aviv price starts from $400.00. Discover and book Judean Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- What is the Judean Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Tel Aviv cancellation policy?
- Judean Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Tel Aviv cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Judean Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Judean Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Tel Aviv?
- Judean Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Tel Aviv is hosted by KEDEM. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KEDEM on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Judean Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Judean Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Tel Aviv?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Judean Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 35509P16
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great Golan Heights Tour
My sister and I had an amazing time on the Golan Heights tour. The whole day was planned out wonderfully and Kobi w…
Tour of the Golan
The 6 hour tour of the Golan was wonderful. We went on a great hike to a waterfall, visited Mount Bental and ended…
Our trip was amazing. We drove ATV’s to the memorial site, learned about the history of the area, saw some amazing …
Great trip to Golan
Kobi is a really pleasant and knowledgeable guide. We took a trip up to the Golan Heights for an ATV tour of the ke…
Serene and historic time in nature.
Kobi was wonderful-informed, easy going, and ready to please. We had a wonderful experience in a very serene and hi…
Kobi Was Great!
We hired Kedem and Kobi, it’s owner, for a bespoke three day adventure at Masada and the Negev. He was patient with…
It was an absolutely amazing experience. Kobi and his company thought of everything!
It was a truly amazing experience. Kobi thought of everything. We would travel with Go Kadem again and again. Thank…
A wonderful day of history, story telling and adventure all wrapped up in one.
We enjoyed an incredible day adventure with Erez touring around the magical city of Akko and then an explosive and …
Beautiful Day Exploring Hidden Golan
WE had an amazing day with Kobi hiking in the Golan. Its a magical land and he really knows the area, the hidden tr…
Memorable Day of Hikes and Local Flavor
Kobi at GoKedem is a total rock star! We wanted something more that your typical bus tour to Masada and he really d…
Golan Heights ATV Tour With GOKEDEM
we all enjoyed high gear ATV in the wild nature, the remarkable survival story of #TelSaki and authentic Druze cu…
Tour of the Negev near Shaharut, Israel
What an amazing day we spent with Kobi from GoKedem tours. We explored the Negev all around Shaharut. Together he …
History x Nature x Adventure
This is a belated review for a day trip we took back in December 2019 (three adults), thus the lack of masks. My m…
Best day of our trip
We had the best time with Kobi as he showed us around the Golan Heights. This tour exceeded all expectations and we…
Brilliant trip, brilliant tour guide
My fiance and I chose this trip, expecting it to be similar to the usual tour. Our tour guide Kobi went above and b…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
El paisaje maravilloso, los vinos bastante buenos y Kobi es un guía paciente, sonriente, sabio e interesante.
Qué más podría pedir?
Qué más podría pedir?
Written September 5, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.