Ages 15-79, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Tour Guide
- Local Coffee
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Rental bikes (available on early request)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at hotels in Haifa or Akko
- ניקוי הגליל 91, Shlom ha-Galil St 2, Acre, Israel Public parking near mall (free)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 186800P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 186800P1
- You'll start atניקוי הגליל 91Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Akko Old TownStop: 2 hoursride in he magical alliesRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
מאוד נהנתי בסיור של זיו בעכו. שילוב יפה של היסטוריה, רכיבה, אוכל טעים ומקום קסום. זיו מדריך מעולה ואני ממליצה בחום על הסיור שלו.
Written December 24, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.