Experience some of the must see highlights in Padang and Bukittinggi in 4 days. This private tour includes vehicle, English speaking guide, selected meals and accommodation. Our team will pick you up at Minangkabau International Airport and start the journey with a short stop in front of the Anai valley waterfall to take some photos. Move to Minangkabau Cultural Center and Pandai Sikek Village to learn about local culture. Visit picturesque Ngarai Sianok Canyon and Japanese Tunnel from the peak of Taman Panorama. Relish scenic valley with waterfalls (Harau Valley), and beautiful construction of Kelok 9 Bridge. Spend your time with visiting Relay Puncak Lawang to Maninjau Lake. Visit home Industry of coffee in Tabek Patah. See a historical site Pagaruyung Palace. On the last day of the tour, while waiting your flight time, spend time with visiting the famous Malin Kundang Beach (also called Air Manis Beach), Siti Nurbaya Bridge, China Town, Padang Beach, Lora Monument, and Grand Mosque.
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Air-Conditioned vehicle
- Car driver
- English Speaking Guide
- 3 Nights Hotel with Standard Room
- Refreshment (mineral water & welcome snacks)
- Entrance fee as Itinerary
- Parking fee
- Entry/Admission - Anai Valley Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Minangkabau Culture Documentation and Information Center
- Entry/Admission - Sianok canyon
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Cave
- Entry/Admission - Bukittinggi Clock Tower
- Entry/Admission - Harau Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Kelok Sembilan
- Entry/Admission - Puncak Lawang
- Entry/Admission - Pagaruyung Palace
- Entry/Admission - Siti Nurbaya Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Grand Mosque of West Sumatra
- Flight ticket
- Airport porter
- Tipping for guide, driver and bellboy hotel
- Personal expenses (extra meals, drink, laundry, etc)
- Personal traveler’s insurance
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from Minangkabau International Airport Padang
- Minangkabau International Airport, Padang Indonesia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P579
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P579
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
Airport – Padang - Bukittinggi
Bukittinggi City Tour
Bukittinggi – Padang
Padang City Tour - Airport
About the operator
Joined in October 2018
#19 of 502 Transportation in Denpasar
- 673mackenziem00Amazing cooking class!My husband and I had so much fun at this cooking class! The teachers explained everything so well and made sure everyone was always involved. Going to the market in the morning was so cool to hear about how the Balinese people shop. The food was the best Indonesian food I’ve had here so far! If you are in Ubud definitely take this class!
- Yvette F00Great and well organised raftingGreat orgsnized rafting Good pick up with little vans Well organized Good stairs to reach the water . 500 stairs !! So you know. But not slippery , you can hold yourselve Good guide ( Beijing ) Good lunch included Clean shower for free with shower gel Shampoo and towel
- 383cassig00Fantastic!Fantastic experience! Would highly recommend, the food was amazing and it was so well organised! Lovely people and I learnt so much!
- yuanchaoc00wonderful experienceI'd like to express my sincere thanks to the staffs who offered kind help to my son and I on Aug. 07. There's no way to find a taxi and finally, the staffs arranged a car to send us to our next destination. I was and I am deeply moved by this and would like to thank them again. Based on this matter, I hereby suggest the Park consider to arrange paid transportation, especially for those DIY travellers. You can pricing upon distances, whatever. That will help a lot.
- RAVI_P_S_CHAUHAN00Good place to have lunchBeautiful view of the volcano from the restaurant, excellent service by the staff and food options for vegetarians and Indians (taste wise) which is normally not available in other restaurants except Indian restaurants there. A definite place to visit and eat at.
- lynnh14200We LOVE Pink CocoUpon our arrival we were greeted with cool towels and a refreshing drink. The staff provided information about the resort and escorted us to our room. The accommodations were much like a small bungalow that was well appointed and very clean. We enjoyed our morning breakfast overlooking the sea. But what we enjoyed the most were the staff. The restaurant manager along with many of the other staff greeted us by name and always asked how they could help us. We felt like Pink Coco was a home away from home.
- Deb M00Extremely enjoyable workshopOne of the most unexpectedly enjoyable activities I did in Bali. I enjoyed every moment. This would be an excellent activity for a ladies group or hen’s party. You craft an individual and personalised fragrance that is uniquely you! Wonderful!
- Nicols L00Excellent experience a must do 👌Fantastic experience beautiful home everyone so welcoming hands on cooking 👌delicious food and beautiful presentation would recommend to all 😊👌
- 642kimberleyb00Do it.I could not recommend a morning out with chef Tommy more. A fantastic day, thank you Nia’s Cooking Class and chef Tommy!!
- 317KarenC31700An Absolute Must Do When In BaliOne of the most memorable experiences we had in Bali. Roughly 2 hours and 12 kms approx. floating down the river amongst magnificent scenery with sections of rapids that our super fun guide safely navigated. The hardest part for us was walking down the 600 stairs to the river and the 300 steep stairs back up at the end. Well organised with excellent staff and safe equipment. An absolute must do.
- 958brendanp00Best food experience in SeminyakFrom being picked up from our hotel to getting our certificate. The whole experience was amazing. The insights into Balinese cuisine and food was super insightful. The interaction from all the staff at the cooking school was excellent and our chef was just unreal. We could not recommend this higher than a 5 star rating. So good.
- Mxpaglia00Very good experience!The location is dofferent form others, it is not a restaurant, but it is at home! Mrs Puspa made us feeling at home and rally engaged us. It Washington not oly a cooking class, but a bit of sharing Balinese life!
- adencatalani00North Sulawesi treasureThis was a packed day immersion into Tomohon and Tondano areas. Gorgeous Minahasa agricultural areas surrounded by Volcano’s, lakes, mountains and forest. The ceramic and home building artisans were incredible, the palm sugar farm, pepper and clove fields were post card worthy. The traditional market was a visual feast that you’ve got to experience. If you’re into the geology of Indonesia or their geothermal energy development, you won’t be disappointed. Our guide and driver were excellent. After mentioning that my great grandfather was born in Tondano, our guide took extra steps to show us specific areas and asked local people for their knowledge of my family’s last name. Not only did we see those areas but we ended up meeting the Mayor of Tondano and chatting it up with his family about his and ours. Easily booked, professionally handled and superb personal detail on this companies part. Terima kasih banyak!
- petac53700Wonderful ExperienceFour of us did this cooking class it was so much fun starting at a market and learning about Indonesian spices and vegies and different ways of chopping for different recipes Tommy was a lot of fun and the result was delicious
- dannybR5509WE00Boring Dinner cruise with cold food.The food was cold, the entertainment was boring, the singer was OK, but who wants to hear her sing in Arabic and Indian. Don't waste your $60, spend it at a resturant.