Rafting on the Nimanga River is something that every adventure lover should experience. The river is located in Timbukar Village, Minahasa Regency. This activity starts with about 1.5 hours of shuttle ride from Manado to Nimanga River. Once you arrive at the starting point, a professional rafting guide will provide you with all the rafting equipment you need, so you can safely try out this extreme sport. Get ready to paddle through rough waters. Tackle the wild and untamed rapids, and marvel at the tropical forest around the track. This incredible rafting ends at about 04.00 PM, and before you head back to your accommodation, you can regain your energy with a hearty lunch.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 10-60, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel Transfer (only cover Manado City area)
- Rafting Guide
- Rafting Equipment
- Personal Expenses (extra meals, shopping, drink etc)
- Personal traveler’s insurance
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We only pick up from any hotels at Manado City area
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P500
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Nimanga River Rafting Experience in Manado North Sulawesi?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Nimanga River Rafting Experience in Manado North Sulawesi on Tripadvisor
- How much is Nimanga River Rafting Experience in Manado North Sulawesi?
- Nimanga River Rafting Experience in Manado North Sulawesi price starts from $85.00. Discover and book Nimanga River Rafting Experience in Manado North Sulawesi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nimanga River Rafting Experience in Manado North Sulawesi cancellation policy?
- Nimanga River Rafting Experience in Manado North Sulawesi cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Nimanga River Rafting Experience in Manado North Sulawesi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nimanga River Rafting Experience in Manado North Sulawesi?
- Nimanga River Rafting Experience in Manado North Sulawesi is hosted by Wandernesia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wandernesia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nimanga River Rafting Experience in Manado North Sulawesi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P500
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in October 2018
#19 of 498 Transportation in Denpasar
- Schemsh00Amazing, authentic Bali cooking classThis cooking class was a highlight for myself and 13 year old son. The tour was very well organized and excellent value for money. The family graciously welcomed us into their home and provided us with a fun, authentic, entertaining and scrumptious multi course meal. We recommend this class very highly!
- Deb M00Extremely enjoyable workshopOne of the most unexpectedly enjoyable activities I did in Bali. I enjoyed every moment. This would be an excellent activity for a ladies group or hen’s party. You craft an individual and personalised fragrance that is uniquely you! Wonderful!
- Nicols L00Excellent experience a must do 👌Fantastic experience beautiful home everyone so welcoming hands on cooking 👌delicious food and beautiful presentation would recommend to all 😊👌
- 642kimberleyb00Do it.I could not recommend a morning out with chef Tommy more. A fantastic day, thank you Nia’s Cooking Class and chef Tommy!!
- 317KarenC31700An Absolute Must Do When In BaliOne of the most memorable experiences we had in Bali. Roughly 2 hours and 12 kms approx. floating down the river amongst magnificent scenery with sections of rapids that our super fun guide safely navigated. The hardest part for us was walking down the 600 stairs to the river and the 300 steep stairs back up at the end. Well organised with excellent staff and safe equipment. An absolute must do.
- 958brendanp00Best food experience in SeminyakFrom being picked up from our hotel to getting our certificate. The whole experience was amazing. The insights into Balinese cuisine and food was super insightful. The interaction from all the staff at the cooking school was excellent and our chef was just unreal. We could not recommend this higher than a 5 star rating. So good.
- Mxpaglia00Very good experience!The location is dofferent form others, it is not a restaurant, but it is at home! Mrs Puspa made us feeling at home and rally engaged us. It Washington not oly a cooking class, but a bit of sharing Balinese life!
- adencatalani00North Sulawesi treasureThis was a packed day immersion into Tomohon and Tondano areas. Gorgeous Minahasa agricultural areas surrounded by Volcano’s, lakes, mountains and forest. The ceramic and home building artisans were incredible, the palm sugar farm, pepper and clove fields were post card worthy. The traditional market was a visual feast that you’ve got to experience. If you’re into the geology of Indonesia or their geothermal energy development, you won’t be disappointed. Our guide and driver were excellent. After mentioning that my great grandfather was born in Tondano, our guide took extra steps to show us specific areas and asked local people for their knowledge of my family’s last name. Not only did we see those areas but we ended up meeting the Mayor of Tondano and chatting it up with his family about his and ours. Easily booked, professionally handled and superb personal detail on this companies part. Terima kasih banyak!
- petac53700Wonderful ExperienceFour of us did this cooking class it was so much fun starting at a market and learning about Indonesian spices and vegies and different ways of chopping for different recipes Tommy was a lot of fun and the result was delicious
- dannybR5509WE00Boring Dinner cruise with cold food.The food was cold, the entertainment was boring, the singer was OK, but who wants to hear her sing in Arabic and Indian. Don't waste your $60, spend it at a resturant.
- Michael D00MikeDon’t bother their service is a scam. They take you to the immigration desk to get your Visa then tell you to go to the next immigration line and the staff will look after you. But no !!!!!?some other guy comes up and wants another fee to process you if you don’t pay you’re in the queue. It’s a complete waste of time and money don’t fall for it
- ilForastero00Lots of funHad a great time, enjoyed the cooking as well as the market visit. Was super interesting. Tommy was an energetic and enthusiastic host!
- Bjartur T00Great surfing for beginnersWe were a group of 7 first time surfers. The teachers there were very patient and helpful to get you surfing in a short amount of time. We had a lot of fun surfing. Will definitely go for another session there the next time I'm in Lisbon!
- 376SimonL00Fab afternoon at a great set up !We had a day at Ubud so we took a short Grab taxi to the cooking school (we had pre booked earlier in the year) as we were already in the area. Once everyone had arrived the host gave a briefing explaining what we would be cooking and how. There were nine of us in our group including us. After doing a bit of prep it was now time to cook. Two other helpers came out to help the host. We had several gas hobs all in a row (we only used five) with the other pupils the other side loading the wok with ingredients when requested. We cooked Kare Ayam, Sate Lilit, Gado Gado, Pepes Ivan, Jukut Urab and my favourite Tempe Manis. In total we had a fantastic 3 hours cooking including the last thirty minutes eating our dishes all together around a large square table. The Host was very welcoming and knowledgeable. We would highly recommend this cooking school and the fantastic set up they have. Thank you, Simon, Tracey, Bex and Alex.
- J9961EPisabellem00Most delicious and informative cooking class!10/10 Would recommend anyone who is traveling to Bali to do this cooking class. Lots of details about ingredients and very hands-on in cooking. I was looking for a cooking class to accommodate my vegan diet, and this one was amazing 👏 I ate so much delicious food that I will definitely be making at home.
Nimanga River Rafting Experience in Manado North Sulawesi provided by Wandernesia
Product Overview: Nimanga River Rafting Experience in Manado North Sulawesi
Number of Photos