You will always be in good hands with their personalized attention. pacébo tours ltd. Can organize classic packages and special interest tour. The latter with include the opportunity to study the nature, culture, customs, and life style of the unique society of Indonesia.
per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- English Speaking Driver
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hasanudin Airport, Makassar Indonesia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Makassar City, South Sulawesi, Indonesia Sultan Hasanuddin Airport / Hotel
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 177740P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Transfer In/Out Makassar Airport - Hotels?
- Transfer In/Out Makassar Airport - Hotels price starts from $17.55. Discover and book Transfer In/Out Makassar Airport - Hotels on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transfer In/Out Makassar Airport - Hotels cancellation policy?
- Transfer In/Out Makassar Airport - Hotels cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transfer In/Out Makassar Airport - Hotels on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transfer In/Out Makassar Airport - Hotels?
- Transfer In/Out Makassar Airport - Hotels is hosted by Pacébo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pacébo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transfer In/Out Makassar Airport - Hotels on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Transfer In/Out Makassar Airport - Hotels?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Transfer In/Out Makassar Airport - Hotels on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 177740P17
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in June 2019
#6 of 35 Tours & Activities in Makassar
- robertpK8538UF00A real treat of a tripOur guide Adi was very helpful and knowledgeable about the fascinating places we saw on this trip. Would thoroughly recommend this trip...it takes you into the real 'interior' of the Indonesian countryside. It was a delight to travel up-river, among the mangroves, up to a rocky passage and then out into a plain amongst the hills that has been occupied for a long time by local families, who make their living from the environment. What a treat !! Great photo opportunities too.
- joshv19000Life-Changing and Inspiring TorajaI arrived in Makassar, Sulawesi on January 10th, 2023, and reached out to Pacébo about the 3 day tour to the Toraja region. Adi contacted me via Whatsapp and shared itineraries and lots of helpful information. The next day we were on the road. Adi and Mr. Panda showed up in a new air-conditioned SUV with warm greetings. On our way out of town, we made visits to the exquisite Grand Mosque of Makassar, the enchanting Karst Mountains of Ramang Ramang, and a peaceful shoreside restaurant in Kupa Beach with delicious fresh fish. After stopping for lunch, we geared up for the long, windy haul to Toraja. It took several hours with a few stops along the way to stretch, enjoy some coffee and a bite, and then back on the road to our destination. We arrived in Rantepao Toraja in the evening and checked into the guesthouse which was humble but comfortable. We visited the incredible cliff burial sites of Lemo, the megalithic ritual grounds of Bori, the open-air buffalo market of Tallunlipu Matallo, the vast rice fields, and iconic Tongkonan homes of Lembang Parinding, majestic views of the Torajan highlands from Lembang Lempo lookout point, leisurely walk through intimate countryside villages, traditional funeral ceremony in Laang Tanduk among many other highlights. Adi was very friendly and knowledgeable. Mr. Panda was an excellent driver and knew the roads very well. He was very cautious and always on time. Thank you guys and looking forward to meeting again. Greetings from San Diego, California!
- Niethaisme00Worth to try!Excellent tour package! The guide knows everything you need to know about Toraja culture, in addition of the fair price and good driver. We really enjoy our experience with Pacebo Tours.
- geinorg00AwesomeOne of the most incredible days of our trip to Makassar. Stunning scenery, incredible people. Like a trip back in time.
Transfer In/Out Makassar Airport - Hotels provided by Pacébo Tours
Product Overview: Transfer In/Out Makassar Airport - Hotels
Number of Photos