Experiences dramatic sunset at Tanah Lot Temple, one of the world's most famous temples and definitely a sight not to be missed. Coupled with scenic cliff views and spectacular ocean views get ready for a great cultural experience. Taman Ayun Temple, this temple complex boasts magnificent traditional architectural features throughout its courtyards and enclosures as well as expansive garden landscapes comprised of lotus and fish ponds. Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, beautiful temple which is situated on the calm Lake Bratan with majestic views
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 9h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop at your hotel (Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Ubud)
- Air-Conditioned Private Car
- Driver/Local Guide
- Mineral water
- Entry/Admission - All Destination
- Personal expenses (shopping, etc)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We provide pickup and drop-off from hotel / villa in area : Ubud, Canggu, Seminyak, Kuta, Denpasar, Sanur, Nusa Dua
- Baliholidayspot - Bali Travel Guide & Information, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 207293P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please tell us via (WhatsApp / Email) the name of hotel/villa after booking
- This tour is a private for car (not combined with other group)
- The price will be cheaper 6-9 people in 1 group
- Most travelers can participate
- Additional charger if the hotel/villa is outside the specified area (Uluwatu, Tegalalang, Karangasem etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bedugul & Beauty of Tanah Lot Temple?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bedugul & Beauty of Tanah Lot Temple on Tripadvisor
- How much is Bedugul & Beauty of Tanah Lot Temple?
- Bedugul & Beauty of Tanah Lot Temple price starts from $67.52. Discover and book Bedugul & Beauty of Tanah Lot Temple on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bedugul & Beauty of Tanah Lot Temple cancellation policy?
- Bedugul & Beauty of Tanah Lot Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bedugul & Beauty of Tanah Lot Temple on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bedugul & Beauty of Tanah Lot Temple?
- Bedugul & Beauty of Tanah Lot Temple is hosted by Baliholidayspot - Bali Travel Guide & Information. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Baliholidayspot - Bali Travel Guide & Information on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bedugul & Beauty of Tanah Lot Temple on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 207293P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atBaliholidayspot - Bali Travel Guide & InformationOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Taman Ayun TempleStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Satria Coffee PlantationStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Ulun Danu Batur TempleStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Handara Iconic GateStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Tanah LotStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byCangguKutaSeminyakNusa DuaSanurGianyarUbud
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Baliholidayspot - Bali Travel Guide & Information
Joined in October 2019
#313 of 976 Tours & Activities in Ubud
- 4familyadventure00Great funI loved the tour and my driver named Puthra. He took us to the places we wanted & skipped the ones we didn’t want. We had a fun day of rafting for 2 hours (not too scary), eating, village tour & jewelry shopping. We asked to skip the water fall.
- PawelWol00Great Private Tour to the WaterfallsVery good and honest travel agency. They organized a private trip to the falls for us (four people). We had a super private guide and driver in one person who suggested what waterfalls are worth visiting. The guide helped to take nice pictures. We had enough time to take photos and relax. For lunch, we were taken to a local babi guling restaurant where the food was cheap and delicious. The whole trip was tailored to us, and the cost was exactly what we agreed before. We recommend!
- RoyalWickz00Had a great experienceI had a great and fun experience during my tour. Loved my driver. He was fun and actually gave information along the tour. Very informative. Would definitely book with this company again
- GraceLai23003 Stunning waterfalls in One DayI did the trip where they took me to 3 Stunning, and slalsmot hidden waterfalls where I was led to jump off the falls and slide down another. It was most amazing and I couldn't have done or found the place without the guides. Ask for Nyaman and Ketut, they are genuinely humble, accommodating and most kind. Very worth the time and price! Not to be missed if you have a day for this.
- blamevan00Worry free tripBook with these guys for a hassle- and worry free trip. Cars are clean and drivers are professional and friendly.
- kymberleeeee00Best Day Trip!!Highly recommend doing the full island day trip, it is 100% worth it! You get to visit the 4 major places (atuh beach, treehouse, kelingking beach and crystal bay!) Great for photo opportunities! Our tour guide/driver Dede was the best! Such a friendly, hospitable and informative guide! He really showed us the beauty of Nusa Penida Island and was also a great photographer! A must visit place when travelling to Bali/Indonesia!!
- Daphne_dia00Family tourHad best experience with good friendly local guide. Would like to definitely refer this travels. Kadek made this trip very interesting by detailing things which we would have missed . Daffne +918145306554
- Jdekkan00Bali Trip 2020Putra was our driver and tour guide for the day. He was beyond amazing. He picked us up on time and was so so lovely throughout the day. He spent the day closely with us and explained the Balinese culture. He offered to take photos of us (which were amazing photos) and was always so patient. Highly recommend doing a tour with this company and if you get Putra, then you are super lucky and in good hands! Thank you for the excellent customer service! :)
- Chhavicreates00Nusa Panida Day TourWe had a wonderful tour yesterday to Nusa Panida Island. Transportation was excellent! Our driver who picked us from hotel in Ubud, Pujana and the one who picked us in Nusa Panida, Kadek, both were fantastic. They spoke pretty good English. Kadek picked us very promptly from the boat ramp in nusa panida, was our tour guide as well as driver. He guided us to which beach to go to first so it is less crowded, told us the best spots from pictures, he was very pleasant and cheerful. I am vegetarian so he took us for a good vegan place for lunch. Thanks Kadek! You made our trip wonderful!
- F7444QJdanielv00Nusa Penida Day tourWe had great transportation from the hotel and had convienent transportation set up. It was easy to spot driver when we got off the speed boat and he was efficient with getting us on our tour. We were able to tailor the trip based on our needs and was very helpful for my wife and I. He supplied waters and insights throughout the tour. The English was above average compared to most residents we encountered. This trip was well worth the package price.
- Antoine F00One day tour in Nusa PenidaVery nice tour with transportation included from the hotel. The views were amazing. Our driver was great, he was kind and gave us some tips along the road.
- Alexandra S00Best of BaliWe did 3 tours with this company in one week and we are very happy about it! Our drivers Wayan and Kadek was amazing, they know a lot about Bali, and all the photo spots on tours!
- ivan8bich00BEST OF BALI WATERFALL: CEPUNG & TIBUMANAThe tour was amazing! Big thanks to this company for making good and cheap tours, and to our great driver and guide Wayan, he was telling about everything we asked in perfect english, driving carefully but not slow, which is important if you’re here only for one week. I would definitely recommend this company and hope you will get the driver as good as we had!
- monar179000Excellent ToursBali was our second destination of our honey moon. We did 4 tours with them and they all were perfect. The Nusa Penida tour was ok, but if you want to have a beach day, don’t recommend to do the tour. The distances from spot to spot are long, so you don’t have much time to enjoy the beach. At the end, they take you to Crystal beach, which is the least beautiful of the beaches you get to know the whole day and you only get 40 minutes. Also , the way back to Bali, was a little bit harsh. We had to walk a lot in the beach to get to the boat and it was full of corals, so it was quite painfully. However, the spots you get to know are beautiful. Just like the pictures. The only recommendation is that the schedule featured in the tour is not quite accurate (from Ubud). Our tour guide was Putra, really nice guy. Told us a lot about Indonesian culture, and heard our wants and desires. We enjoy a lot his company.
- angie w00Gates of Heaven your in BaliWe had trip was beyond amazing! And the Madea's service was excellent. We went to gates of Heaven, tirta gangga and coffee plantation Great service and reasonable prices 👍
Buy it with
Bedugul & Beauty of Tanah Lot Temple provided by Baliholidayspot - Bali Travel Guide & Information
Product Overview: Bedugul & Beauty of Tanah Lot Temple
Number of Photos