Ubud Cycling Tour is designed for travelers who seek to godeep into Bali’s Countryside and offer wide range selection of cycling tracks are available for you. Not only rural villages and rice paddies, we offer you more, off-road paths, secret back roads, dense plantations and bamboo forest are just a few of them. Our routes are also flexible and can accommodate any level of experiences. From the easiest to the most challenging are available depend on your requests and preferences. NOTE : This price are valid for minimum 2 persons per booking, one person will be additional charge USD 25 or IDR 350k for cover our operations.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Helmet & safety equipment
- Private transportation
- Transport other ubud area will be additional charge IDR 500k/car
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Ubud Palace, Jl. Raya Ubud No.8, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia If you stay in central Ubud area will be free pick up other ubud central area will be additional charge
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91918P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Ubud Cycling Tour?
- Ubud Cycling Tour price starts from $41.54. Discover and book Ubud Cycling Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ubud Cycling Tour cancellation policy?
- Ubud Cycling Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ubud Cycling Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ubud Cycling Tour?
- Ubud Cycling Tour is hosted by Ubud Activities. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ubud Activities on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ubud Cycling Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Ubud Cycling Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Ubud Cycling Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91918P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in September 2018
#19 of 171 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Sanur
- brentopher00Amazing drone footage!At the very last minute, we decided to go with the drone package and we were so happy with the results! We normally like to put together video compilations for our travel adventures and the drone footage was the perfect addition to your videos. It was quite the trek especially with a 3 year old but it was worth it since we were able to get skyhigh shots without anyone else in the videos.
- rachelhO8774RH00Instagram photo worthy tourNyoman was amazing. He was friendly, made us feel safe, got us amazing photos and even took drone footage for us. Highly recommend!
- Curious6396862527500Awesome experience!Kadek was absolutely amazing! He is super friendly and even picked us up from our resort instead of meeting him in town. Best of all when my asthma got the best of me at Taman Sari Kadek was incredibly patient and even changed our next location so that I could rest. If you are considering a photoshoot,stop thinking about it and book with Kadek and his team. They are the best! Thanks again Kadek!!
- ilayda81100Great time!We was at so beautiful places and had a very good time! It was great! Dodo is so friendly and funny😊
- eminemily70010/10 book this tourI can not recommend this tour enough. We got started early and were ahead of all the crowds. Fantastic photos and such a fantastic guide! If you’re looking for a great way to see popular spots and fantastic pictures and videos, this is the tour for you!
- Roving5661389446600Wonderful photo shoot in UbudHad a great photo shoot with Dono. He took us to 4 different places & took plenty of pics. The photos turned out great. Overall a great experience 👍🏽
- 370kirandeepd00Best photographer in Ubud!My husband and I planned this shoot very last minute on our trip and we were pleased to find the perfect photographer. Not only did Nyoman take us to the most beautiful waterfall and rice field, he made us feel comfortable. He is so talented with photography and does amazing with drone shots as well. He was a real gem to work with!
- massaabe00Honeymoon shooting UbudHiring this photographer for a shooting in Ubud was a Good idea. He offered a good package with transport included to many cool places in Ubud. We received the photos in the day, the quality and the views were incredible. Thank you for this experience.
- Ni Made K00Professional photografer in bali.Was wonderfully session with best ever photographer 📸 Very passionate for what they do Really recommended for who need make memory when you in bali. Very professional photografer and make me satisfied Thank you so much again 💓
- 896sherifam00Fabulous Photographer!Berto was amazing! He knew all of the Instagram spots. He also suggested a great place to eat. I highly recommend.
- Zin Y00Ubud Instagram TourIt’s a great tour to explore instagram spots of Ubud. Highly Recommend. Thank You Dono, Friendly, Patience and skillful photographer. Next time, if we visit Ubud, we look forward to see u.
- Elizabeth Z00It was booked on a holiday in Bali, and they only messaged me 3 days before to cancel with refund (or switch days). Then they oThey canceled on me 3 days prior offering a refund, but then only refunded me 50%! We did go to Bali swings ourselves instead, and there were lots of attendants there to take photos and video at minimal cost instead.
- florianfroehlich13300Instagram photo tourGreat phototour and nice stop at coffee plantage. Good quality and very friendly. Took about 200 photos.
- Holly H00Checks all the “hot spots” off!This it all the spots in Bali that I feel like I needed to ‘check off’ and would have left disappointed if I hadn’t seen. The guide took lots of photos for me (without me having to ask) which was great as I was a solo traveller. Lunch was at a buffet over looking the rice fields which was beautiful!
- sorayalatiff00Beautiful, accessible and flexible photoshootThis couldn’t have been more perfect. I didn’t travel with my camera and wanted to get some last minute professional photographs in my trip before leaving Bali and I had limited time with plans already the last two days and Berto (Kadek) was able to come to our villa and utilize the beautiful property and room so well. He is easy going and friendly and wanted to make sure I really liked the photos as well. 10/10 experience and well worth it.
Buy it with
Ubud Cycling Tour provided by Ubud Activities
Product Overview: Ubud Cycling Tour
Number of Photos