Lombok Tour And Travel is a tour and travel agency in Kuta Lombok. We organise tour and travel services, such as: Shuttle and Private Car, Rinjani Trekking, Komodo Trip, Fast Boat, Snorkeling Tour, Diving, Beach Tour, Surf Lesson, Fishing Trip, Waterfall Tour, Sasak Traditional Tour, Rafting, Flight Ticket, Visa Extension, Bali Tours, Flores Tour, Orang Utan Tour In Borneo and Tour On Request. Best Regards Hady
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 1–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Gianyar
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel In Bali
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 173326P37
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bali: Swing And Ubud Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bali: Swing And Ubud Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Bali: Swing And Ubud Tour?
- Bali: Swing And Ubud Tour price starts from $51.29. Discover and book Bali: Swing And Ubud Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bali: Swing And Ubud Tour cancellation policy?
- Bali: Swing And Ubud Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bali: Swing And Ubud Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bali: Swing And Ubud Tour?
- Bali: Swing And Ubud Tour is hosted by Lombok Tour And Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lombok Tour And Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bali: Swing And Ubud Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 173326P37
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sacred Monkey Forest SanctuaryStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Bali Pulina Coffee PlantationStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Tegalalang Rice TerraceStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Tegenungan WaterfallStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Lombok Tour And Travel
Joined in July 2019
#2 of 16 Transportation in Kuta
- georgiahZ7676FW00Fantastic day trip!We had a fantastic time on our snorkeling tour. It was easy to organise, well priced and super friendly people. Would definitely recommend booking with them and we had the best day trip out.
- zhouchuzc00Beautiful way to spend a dayVisited Gili Nanggu, Gili Sudak and Gili Kedis. Super fun doing this solo thanks to Opi the friendly driver, Dull’s expertise both in the water as a snorkelling guide and out of the water as a photographer! Gili Kedis is my favourite because of the super delicious lunch and extensive marine life underwater. Gili Kedis as a secret island was incredibly beautiful. What a wonderful day to immerse in nature and bask in the glorious sun.
- isabellahZ8151YR00Cannot recommend this company enough.Cannot recommend this company enough. We did the waterfall tour. And also snorkelling at the secret gilis in south Lombok. Incredible. Great communication and our guide Opi was incredible!
- Companion1354206556800Best snorkellingGreat guides and underwater photos included in price. Listened to our requests and helped us find what we wanted to see.
- renataf72800Amazing if you only have a day for giliWe only had one last day in Bali and really wanted to do a short trip to swim with turtles. Most tour providers do it in 2 or 3 days, so it was hard to find someone to do a day trip. Yes, you are paying for convenience as it is much more expensive than booking each part separately, but it was super well orchestrated. We left super early, got to the speedboat, than had a day on the water snorkeling with lots of turtles and a lovely lunch in Gili Air (make sure you order the off the menu grilled fish!). Regarding the crew, they are all super sweet and took amazing GoPro videos that they send us on the end of the day. Make sure you pack breakfast and snacks because lunch is quite late. And also try to minimize the wait in the port for the speedboat. English can be challenging sometimes, but just remember that kura-kura means turtle. It was definetly an unforgettable day and we would totally recommend if you only have time for one day in paradise.
- Biczo G00Worth every pennyProfessional organization, wonderful driver!!! Seen at least 5 turtles, friendly staff, would recommend if you want a taste of the gilis snorkeling adventure. Gopro videos and pictures included with amazing quality. Bring plenty of sunscreen :)
- 458summerh00Absolutely AmazingThis was an amazing trip!!! We had so much fun swimming with the turtles and got the best underwater photos and videos from it! Such a great experience! Sparrow was a really great guide in the water and Gus was our fun driver! We were jamming out to music on the way there and back! 10/10 recommend!
- madelined50400It was a thrill but more of a risk than expected!Zip lining was a short thrill! Rafting was more thrilling than expected. Our guide was skilled at handing the raft, gave instructions to prevent us from tipping out of the raft and alerted us when to duck to avoid branches and other obstacles in the river. There are a number of large bamboo trees that have fallen across the river that should be removed to prevent serious injury to rafters. It is necessary in most cases for rafters to lay down in the raft when traveling under these obstacles to avoid being struck. It was a thrill but more of a risk than expected!
- 813breezal00Amazing Service So Impressed!Highly recommend! Great service, amazing communication via whatsapp from start to finish, the customer care was exceptional! Driver on time, o all occasions I booked him and the drivers always so friendly, helpful and kind. Will always use this business for short or long trip amazing!
- Riannamay9300Amazing and unforgettable experienceWe did the waterfall tour with Hendra and had an amazing time. He was so accommodating and did not rush us, even when we took a bit longer to take pictures.. he was kind and happy to wait. He even made an extra stop to show us a fruit we said we wanted to try at a family member’s shop - which we LOVED! Thankyou for an amazing and unforgettable 10/10 experience. Please choose these guys as they work hard and genuinely love their jobs and it shows through how kind and patient they are towards customers. Well done. Terima Khasi 🙏 Rianna & Esther. X
- bluesb201500Time WasterI confirm it's Complete scam. time waster , cancelled my tour last minute , I have been informed by mail and the person was vey rude ...........
- jessepK698ZY00Complete scam. Read my review and don't be fooled.This tour cost us $415 AUD per person. The actual cost of what's provided is $140 AUD They sent a driver to collect the two of us which would cost maximum $30 AUD, they book you a ticket on a $30 per person ferry, they book you a seat on a crappy snorkeling boat that doesn't match their photos and the guides BARELY speak English worth maybe $50 per person, then book you a ferry back. No lunch included like other tours, no tour guide, nothing. Just tickets booked for you If we booked this stuff ourselves (which is easy) it would have cost $140 dollars AUD per person. ($95 USD Per person ) That's a $275 AUD mark up per person which is insane for Indonesia. Don't be fooled like we were.
- thattstyle00Amazing Gili AdventureAmazing experience with transport from Bali to the Gili islands for the day! Mr Hady and staff made sure we were well supported and we enjoyed our snorkeling trip. Saw many turtles and fish - enjoyed fruits on the boat - and captured many lovely GoPro pics for us. 10/10 recommendation for a quick day trip to the Gilis! 😎✨👍🏽
- 500svitlanas00Waterfall explorationI enjoyed the waterfall tour so much! Well-organized with friendly team, everything in time. Thank you 😇
- Mariamana1900Best tour I have ever had with Best Kuta Lombok Tour.I have had my tour in Lombok with ' The best Kuta Lombok Tour," they were the best in every thing, I have had the best time in my 5 days tour with them from 1st to 5th of January 2023. They were very professional, honest, prompt in time and flexible. Mr Hady, the head of the company is very nice , very helpful and humble person , put for us a schedules and iternaeries that made us to discover every part and corner in this beautiful untouched island. Our guide and driver Opi, was brilliant and excellent. I highly recommend this company to any traveller wants to enjoy his or her time in this beautiful island.