Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
If you want to get new bright impressions of Bali, rafting is exactly what you need! Incomparable beauty of mountain rivers, hanging vines, picturesque rocky gorges in combination with splashes, fun and breathtaking river rapids will impress big cities fans as well as those who like spending time outdoors. Experienced instructors of raft clubs will make your adventure safe and fun. Rafting on the Telaga Waja River is an adventure where you will raft along a 14 km long mountain river among rice terraces, cliffs with a stop at a hidden tropical waterfall and overcoming an artificial threshold as high as 3 meters. Experienced instructors of the Alam raft club will make your adventure safe and exciting.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- rafting equipment
- surcharges for transfer from remote areas, the amount must be checked with the manager
- photography - 350 000 rupees
- rental sandals - 30 000 rupees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Top of the world
This was an intense but great hike..the sunrise was amazing and the experience was just out of this world! We feel…
Great hike, definitely not for beginners as it is pretty steep and very rocky, but a great experience overall...and…
Climbing was not too hard as some people say, just make sure to have some warm cloth to put on when you reach the t…
A huge thank you to MyBaliTrips team for organising Batur volcano trekking :) I was travelling to Bali solo, so the…
Terrible Company and horrible tours
Overall, this company has horrible customer service. My wife came down with a terrible stomach bug the day before t…
Great tour to the volcano Batur!
Professional organization, incredible views from the top, the best photos and memories. Cool adventure with relaxat…
The magic of North Bali
This trip was perfectly arranged, we followed our tour plan. North Bali definitely stole my heart, as the scenery w…
Huge thanks for amazing axperiance
Huge thanks to MyBaliTrips for amazing trip. Go with them for canyoning tour. I was so afraid of the hight, but our…
The experience was unreal.
We swam around for half an hour looking for Manta Rays but they seemed to be elsewhere. We clambered back into the …
An Unforgettable Waterfall Adventure
There are places around the world renowned for their canyoning. Take Interlaken, Switzerland for example. But we …
Now I know why Bali it's GODS ISLAND:)
Our guide and our driver were exceptional giving a first hand insight into Bali culture and history. An excellent v…
This has been a memorable adventure!
We have always loved mountains and nowhere is more beautiful than real volcano Ijen. Thank MyBaliTrips for perfect …
Bali - Volcano Crater Ijen
We decided after the volcano Batur, to climb Ijen) At first we thought we would go there ourselves, but when we stu…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,396 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rafting in Bali: Telaga river - new emotions!
- Rafting in Bali: Telaga river - new emotions! price starts from $43.62. Discover and book Rafting in Bali: Telaga river - new emotions! on Tripadvisor
- Rafting in Bali: Telaga river - new emotions! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rafting in Bali: Telaga river - new emotions! on Tripadvisor
- Rafting in Bali: Telaga river - new emotions! is hosted by MyBaliTrips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MyBaliTrips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rafting in Bali: Telaga river - new emotions! on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Rafting in Bali: Telaga river - new emotions! on Tripadvisor