By WA Tours & Travel
Visit the studio of a silversmith family in Ubud and take a join-in jewelry class with the local instructor. Take a 10-gram wedge of silver and learn how to turn it into a beautiful piece of art. Follow the instructor’s’ advice and create a truly individual piece of jewelry as the perfect and long-lasting memento of the holiday in Ubud. Discover the rich traditions of Balinese culture while learning about and sampling the handicrafts of Ubud. Visit a silversmith studio and learn about Indonesian threads and Ikat, then visit the art gallery and shop of a non-profit organization to learn more about Bali’s unique art culture and traditions.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transfer from/to hotel in Ubud or Sanur area.
- 10 gram silver material
- Soft drink and refreshment
- Experienced instructor
- Additional cost for pick up at other hotel not mentioned
- Meals and beverages during meals
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We provide pick up transfer from hotel in Sanur and Ubud area
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 165096P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Silver Class?
- Silver Class price starts from $50.26. Discover and book Silver Class on Tripadvisor
- What is the Silver Class cancellation policy?
- Silver Class cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Silver Class on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Silver Class?
- How much time do I need for Silver Class?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Silver Class on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 165096P1