Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 5)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We serve you more than a friend, and we take the countryside road most of the time to make the Traveler feels the Uniqueness of Balinese Life, and you will have the most memorable time in Bali
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sahadewa Barong Dance & Fire DanceStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Batuan TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3UbudStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 4Tegenungan WaterfallStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Elephant CaveStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Satria Coffee PlantationStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Tegalalang Rice TerraceStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Gunung Kawi Sebatu TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Sarong For temple visit
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Other Purchase
- Entry/Admission - Sahadewa Barong Dance & Fire Dance
- Entry/Admission - Batuan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Bali Cultural Tour
We had an all day tour with Gede and had an awesome time. We visited the terraced rice fields, viewed a volcano, we…
Hire Gede you will not be disappointed
Gede is an excellent driver and guide. He was ready with everything we needed for the day even a sarong. We asked h…
Gede - Amazing Tour Guide!
Myself and my partner did a custom tour with Gede, he was outstanding as a tour guide. We travelled to to waterfall…
Wonderful day out
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Gede. He was very friendly throughout, we left understanding more…
Gede - the best guide and the gourmet!
We had the chance to spend 2 days with Gede. His perfect English, funny character, great food taste and knowledgeab…
Amazing Tour Guide!!!!
Without doubt one of my favorite places on Earth “BALI”!!!!!. Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by all the sta…
Fantastic Tour - highly recommended
We used Gede on our holiday in Bali this Easter and would definitely recommend him to anyone. Gede took the time t…
Wonderful host, wonderful tour
We did the spiritual tour with Gede while on holiday in April and couldn’t have asked for a better tour. Gede was…
Gede was incredible! My wife and I booked a private day tour service and not really knowing what to expect and this…
Bali Cultural Tour was awesome!
Komang Gede is a lovely man who has a lot of pride in his culture & can answer any questions asked! He also has ple…
Magic Bali, by a very good guide
We spent 5 nights in Ubud and we have been given the name of Gede. Gede picked up us from the airport and return, …
Great tour and trip service
on Our both trips in Bali we enjoyed services from Komang Apel. He speaks very good English and very flexible with …
Komang is an amazing travel guide who is fluent in English (with various accent lol). It's always a memorable trip …
Awesome tour guide. Very punctual and honest
We spent a couple of days with Gede. His English is very good which made our day trips very knowledgeable. He is a …
We spend 3 weeks in beautiful Bali and did several private day tours from various places. The best was definitely t…
- Duration: 6–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,400 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 774 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 573 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Cultural Tour with Purification
Which attractions will I visit with Private Cultural Tour with Purification?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Cultural Tour with Purification on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Cultural Tour with Purification?
Private Cultural Tour with Purification price starts from $72.70. Discover and book Private Cultural Tour with Purification on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Cultural Tour with Purification cancellation policy?
Private Cultural Tour with Purification cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Cultural Tour with Purification on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Cultural Tour with Purification?
Private Cultural Tour with Purification is hosted by Bali Cultural Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bali Cultural Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Cultural Tour with Purification on Tripadvisor