Lempuyang temple is one biggest hindu temple in Bali Island. This temple located at east part of bali. On this tour we will take you to this temple and see an amazing view of bali isalnd from high area also you can full view of Mount. Agung. On the way back to hotel we will stop at some interested place and we guarantee you will get a nice day trip with us.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-65, max of 45 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Free pick up from your hotel and please give us your hotel name
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 112716P47
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Lempuyang Temple Tour Gate of Heaven Bali?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lempuyang Temple Tour Gate of Heaven Bali on Tripadvisor
- How much is Lempuyang Temple Tour Gate of Heaven Bali?
- Lempuyang Temple Tour Gate of Heaven Bali price starts from $49.04. Discover and book Lempuyang Temple Tour Gate of Heaven Bali on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lempuyang Temple Tour Gate of Heaven Bali cancellation policy?
- Lempuyang Temple Tour Gate of Heaven Bali cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lempuyang Temple Tour Gate of Heaven Bali on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lempuyang Temple Tour Gate of Heaven Bali?
- Lempuyang Temple Tour Gate of Heaven Bali is hosted by gede julius. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact gede julius on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lempuyang Temple Tour Gate of Heaven Bali on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 112716P47
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in August 2020
#41 of 266 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Ubud
- alanjJ3031MJ00Bali cooking classLovely and knowledgable guide and chef, they were happy to accommodate me and took us to the market as well as making lots of dishes.
- 699kaitlynt00AmazingThis cooking class was absolutely amazing! If you’re looking for Balinese culture, this is it! Her kitchen is amazing and the views are stunning! My husband also bought 5 of her knives, haha
- W8503EQalexf00Hand-on and fun cooking experienceExcellent hands-on and fun cooking experience. Trainers were very engaging and made us feel very welcome in their kitchen. The driver collected us and first took us to an agroforestry farm where we were received by a guide who took us around and we sampled different teas and coffees. We then went to a local market, which was a disappointment as we had no guide and there was very little produce on show.
- Rebecca W00Very enjoyable and informative! This class gets you off the typical tourist track to visit an authentic Balinese marketIf you are looking for an authentic Balinese experience, this class is the perfect way to find it. You will learn so much!
- Karendawne00Wihana Virendra Fastboat, really good experienceWihana Virendra Fastboat. We were so confused who to book our ferry to Gili Trawangan with after reading all the reviews and finally booked the Wihana Virendra. It was a good price, the driver picked us up on time and the boat left on time from Padangbai and arrived early in Gili T. The seats were very comfortable and the staff were well organised and pleasant. On the return we had the same experience and I would recommend this company if you are as confused as we were. We booked 24 hours in advance online and everything was excellent.
- devinv70000Amazing experienceVery Nice people, and great food. The trip started by going to the market. After that we want to a coffee plantation and then we started cooking. Amazing!
- Lissaclh00Fabulous cooking experienceMy mother and I attended this cooking class with 5 other people from all around the world. It was extremely well organised and very clean. We cooked an 8 course meal which was delicious and we learnt so much about the flavours of Bali and different cooking techniques. I have done a number of cooking classes in a number of countries and this was up there with the best. A wonderful experience and highly recommend.
- 353clared00Fun day, good foodOverall an enjoyable day. Taxi picked up on time - the trip to the local food market was disappointing, it lasted 5 mins and the market itself had only a few stalls. It was a quick look at different fruit/ veg and that's it. Next was a visit to the Luwak coffee plantation, it was also a short visit but we had the opportunity to try different types of tea and coffee. Then it was time for the cooking class - the team was well organized, with everything set out & ready to go. The group size was just right, with everyone getting involved in different parts of the food prep. The organizers were always there to help and answer questions. There was a good mix of food prepared, from curry to broth to dumplings and it all tasted very good.
- annacU4992RM00Fantastic cooking class, great dishesVery good cooking class, well organised and good hands on experience and didn’t feel rushed. We were given a recipe list at the end. A little disappointed by the market visit (Ubud produce market is more interesting), and I think the Luwak coffee tour should be left out.
- Carlb291200Great cooking classVery good cooking class. Not fancy very authentic. Staff very friendly. Food was excellent. There was no taxi on offer to pick us up to take us to ubud . Took our own cab one tip leave early as traffic to ubud very very busy.
- 231stepheno00A Must Do, simply brilliantHad an incredible ful day, everything was great from pick up to drop off. It's all done at a relaxed pace and you meet an amazing team. My family loved the cycling tour and we cannot recommend it highly enough. Thank you for an amazing day
- G8255IWsam00Good instruction and tasty resultsThis was a well prepared cooking class delivered in clear English. There was ample opportunity for student involvement; and, suitable cooking facilities for the size of our group. The results were delicious. Now to repeat the results at home...
- Rebecca J00Rainy cooking classMet some amazing people the staff were wonderful. We went to a coffee tasting too which was brilliant!! It was raining the day I did this in the morning excellent rainy day activity although the weather meant it took a while to get back to Ubud.
- leonaw33700Nightmare Avoid!Communication quite poor between the operator and myself very slow response and definitely didn’t understand what I asked as had to repeat constantly. Driver was rude he actually damaged my finger it bled. Vehicle not safe or road worthy no handle to hold on to climb up only at the front. Refund declined will not be using again. Stay away!
- signeaakjaer00Great experienceIt was a really good experience, we got picked up from our hotel and then went to a local market and on to the cooking class. The host was so nice and helpful and loved to tell us about the different kinds of meals we made. Overall if you want to go to a cooking class this is a good one.
Buy it with
Lempuyang Temple Tour Gate of Heaven Bali provided by gede julius
Product Overview: Lempuyang Temple Tour Gate of Heaven Bali
Number of Photos