This program provided you to see the amazing sunrise trekking. This trek you will do at mount batur, this still active vulcano and very nice vieww from the top. we will start this activity early morning so you will get awesome experience with other poeple from all over the world and see sunrise from the top of mountain. After finished the trek we will enjoy the swing on bali nature, and feel like kids and enjoy this activity.
Ages 6-65, max of 45 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- free hotel pick up/drop off and please give us your hotel name
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- personal expense: foto, video, alcoholic drink, etc
- please bring your: camera, jacket, some cash, sun cream good shoes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- please give us your hotel name
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 112716P32
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Sunrise Trekking combined with Swing?
- Sunrise Trekking combined with Swing price starts from $78.00. Discover and book Sunrise Trekking combined with Swing on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sunrise Trekking combined with Swing cancellation policy?
- Sunrise Trekking combined with Swing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sunrise Trekking combined with Swing on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sunrise Trekking combined with Swing?
- Sunrise Trekking combined with Swing is hosted by gede julius. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact gede julius on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sunrise Trekking combined with Swing on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 112716P32
Reserve your spot
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator:
- gede julius48Ubud, IndonesiaJoined in August 2020
- alanjJ3031MJ0 contributionsBali cooking classLovely and knowledgable guide and chef, they were happy to accommodate me and took us to the market as well as making lots of dishes.Written November 27, 2023
- 699kaitlynt0 contributionsAmazingThis cooking class was absolutely amazing! If you’re looking for Balinese culture, this is it! Her kitchen is amazing and the views are stunning! My husband also bought 5 of her knives, hahaWritten November 18, 2023
- W8503EQalexf0 contributionsHand-on and fun cooking experienceExcellent hands-on and fun cooking experience. Trainers were very engaging and made us feel very welcome in their kitchen. The driver collected us and first took us to an agroforestry farm where we were received by a guide who took us around and we sampled different teas and coffees. We then went to a local market, which was a disappointment as we had no guide and there was very little produce on show.Written November 12, 2023
- Rebecca W0 contributionsVery enjoyable and informative! This class gets you off the typical tourist track to visit an authentic Balinese marketIf you are looking for an authentic Balinese experience, this class is the perfect way to find it. You will learn so much!Written October 27, 2023
- Karendawne0 contributionsWihana Virendra Fastboat, really good experienceWihana Virendra Fastboat. We were so confused who to book our ferry to Gili Trawangan with after reading all the reviews and finally booked the Wihana Virendra. It was a good price, the driver picked us up on time and the boat left on time from Padangbai and arrived early in Gili T. The seats were very comfortable and the staff were well organised and pleasant. On the return we had the same experience and I would recommend this company if you are as confused as we were. We booked 24 hours in advance online and everything was excellent.Written October 14, 2023
- devinv7000 contributionsAmazing experienceVery Nice people, and great food. The trip started by going to the market. After that we want to a coffee plantation and then we started cooking. Amazing!Written October 2, 2023
- Lissaclh0 contributionsFabulous cooking experienceMy mother and I attended this cooking class with 5 other people from all around the world. It was extremely well organised and very clean. We cooked an 8 course meal which was delicious and we learnt so much about the flavours of Bali and different cooking techniques. I have done a number of cooking classes in a number of countries and this was up there with the best. A wonderful experience and highly recommend.Written September 7, 2023
- 353clared0 contributionsFun day, good foodOverall an enjoyable day. Taxi picked up on time - the trip to the local food market was disappointing, it lasted 5 mins and the market itself had only a few stalls. It was a quick look at different fruit/ veg and that's it. Next was a visit to the Luwak coffee plantation, it was also a short visit but we had the opportunity to try different types of tea and coffee. Then it was time for the cooking class - the team was well organized, with everything set out & ready to go. The group size was just right, with everyone getting involved in different parts of the food prep. The organizers were always there to help and answer questions. There was a good mix of food prepared, from curry to broth to dumplings and it all tasted very good.Written August 24, 2023
- annacU4992RM0 contributionsFantastic cooking class, great dishesVery good cooking class, well organised and good hands on experience and didn’t feel rushed. We were given a recipe list at the end. A little disappointed by the market visit (Ubud produce market is more interesting), and I think the Luwak coffee tour should be left out.Written August 10, 2023
- Carlb29120 contributionsGreat cooking classVery good cooking class. Not fancy very authentic. Staff very friendly. Food was excellent. There was no taxi on offer to pick us up to take us to ubud . Took our own cab one tip leave early as traffic to ubud very very busy.Written August 5, 2023
- 231stepheno0 contributionsA Must Do, simply brilliantHad an incredible ful day, everything was great from pick up to drop off. It's all done at a relaxed pace and you meet an amazing team. My family loved the cycling tour and we cannot recommend it highly enough. Thank you for an amazing dayWritten July 18, 2023
- G8255IWsam0 contributionsGood instruction and tasty resultsThis was a well prepared cooking class delivered in clear English. There was ample opportunity for student involvement; and, suitable cooking facilities for the size of our group. The results were delicious. Now to repeat the results at home...Written July 8, 2023
- Rebecca J0 contributionsRainy cooking classMet some amazing people the staff were wonderful. We went to a coffee tasting too which was brilliant!! It was raining the day I did this in the morning excellent rainy day activity although the weather meant it took a while to get back to Ubud.Written July 8, 2023
- leonaw3370 contributionsNightmare Avoid!Communication quite poor between the operator and myself very slow response and definitely didn’t understand what I asked as had to repeat constantly. Driver was rude he actually damaged my finger it bled. Vehicle not safe or road worthy no handle to hold on to climb up only at the front. Refund declined will not be using again. Stay away!Written July 4, 2023
- signeaakjaer0 contributionsGreat experienceIt was a really good experience, we got picked up from our hotel and then went to a local market and on to the cooking class. The host was so nice and helpful and loved to tell us about the different kinds of meals we made. Overall if you want to go to a cooking class this is a good one.Written July 3, 2023
These reviews are the subjective opinions of Tripadvisor members and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Sunrise Trekking combined with Swing provided by gede julius
Product Overview: Sunrise Trekking combined with Swing
Number of Photos