Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Yoga & Meditation classes activity
- Transport service for Ubud area only (based on selected package)
- Hotel transfer service
- Transfer service in other areas are based on enquiry
- All things except inclusions
- Individual traveler’s insurance
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We provide transport service for Ubud area only. Other areas based on inquiry.
- The Royal Pita Maha, Kedewatan, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali 80571, Indonesia Kedewatan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P58
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Bali Ubud Yoga Class?
- Bali Ubud Yoga Class price starts from $36.00. Discover and book Bali Ubud Yoga Class on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bali Ubud Yoga Class cancellation policy?
- Bali Ubud Yoga Class cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bali Ubud Yoga Class on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bali Ubud Yoga Class?
- Bali Ubud Yoga Class is hosted by Wandernesia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wandernesia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bali Ubud Yoga Class on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Bali Ubud Yoga Class?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Bali Ubud Yoga Class on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P58
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Eddie was a great guide!
Trip was customised to suit me, which was fantastic as I was on a short timetable. The Hindu temples were great, bu…
Amazing experience with great food and knowledgeable staff
This was probably one of the best experiences I’ve ever had in Bali. The Chef was incredibly knowledgeable about Ba…
Food was very good but we were 17 persons in two groups. So we had to share the pan, cutting board etc. and couldn’…
The Best Cooking Class in Bali: Sets A High Standard
I have attended a lot of amazing cooking classes in different countries around the world and this was one of the be…
BE AWARE IF YOU HAVE A DIETARY REQUIREMENT - THE EDGE WILL NOT ACCOMMODATE
We booked a luncheon with the Edge for myself and three other friends. I requested a menu change to reflect my al…
True traditional story from bali
a meeting of two characters played between 2 characters that we can inspire for everyday life. very impressed, hope…
Great food great setting
The food was great and in a beautiful balinese setting. My partner is vegan and they made their Godigodi vegan for …
Unreliable information. A day trip is actually only half day
Terrible service. We booked a daytrip rafting on the Nimanga river with them. We booked it without the transport fr…
Fantastic course - highly recommend
Ease of booking, pick up. Educational guide and chef in Komang. Interactive and fun session. Tasty recipes and co…
I was thoroughly impressed by the experience. From the moment I walked in, I was greeted by friendly and attentive …
Funtastic cooking class
Chef Tommy was amazing!!! He was funny, made the class enjoyable and interesting. All staff’s knowledge of their lo…
It was a very fun and interactive cooking class. A great way to spend the morning learning about (and eating) local…
Its a nice place but, we didnt have ID with us so we had to pay for deposit which is fine. We already paid 1,4 mil …
It's our second time on Bali . We stay in Kuta. In 2019 we were almost every evening at the restaurant. Our waiter…
Great way to spend a morning
This was an amazing day out! We cooked nine different Balinese dishes including sate, nasi goreng, gado gado, green…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I did a 10 day yoga retreat with bali yoga school. All the teachers were amazing...its taken my yoga practice to next level. The philosophy behind yoga which I had no idea beforehand. Just like to say a big thanks to Dewa and everyone involved...the food was amazing, massages thank you🙏. Hope to come back and do my 100 hours. You guys rock!!
Written August 15, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hi I would like to visit Bali in January. Do you have any meditation /yogaclasses then for 10 to 14 days? I have a little experience but I think I belong to beginners. Thanks