Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atJl. Raya Ubud No.35Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours - Private ToursStop: 2 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ayung Dewata RaftingStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atJl. Raya Ubud No.35Jl. Raya Ubud No.35, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, IndonesiaUbudSee address & details
Jl. Raya Ubud No.35, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Returns to original departure point
- Air Condition return transfer.
- Rafting Tour Include: Air Condition return transfer, professional trained guides, all safety equipment, water proof bag, tea/coffee morning, Welcome drink at finish, buffet lunch, 1 bottle free cold drink during lunch, cold or hot shower, towel, shampoo, body soap, and insurance cover.
- Cycling Tour Include: Welcome drink,bottled water, professional guide, bike tour, Use of bicycle, Use of helmet.
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours - Private Tours
- Entry/Admission - Ayung Dewata Rafting
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Driver/guide tips (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Hotel Transfer from are Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Canggu, Nusa Dua and other will be charge IDR 400.000/Car.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours - Private Tours
Our family’s favorite Balinese activity.
First you’re picked you up at your hotel and don’t know where you’re going. They take you to the rice fields where …
Excellent day together with local guides
We can definitely recommend this tour with these guys. We were picked up at the hotel as agreed, by two nice guides…
This was excellent tour, amazing views, great guide, very authentic tour of Bali countryside. Even in torrential ra…
Not interesting on a wet day
We were unlucky booking the tour on a wet day, but since we had already paid.... Anyway the tour was booked with BM…
First, they will pick you up from your resort, then a breakfast buffet will be waiting at the starting point, it's …
A must do
This was amazing. A must do if you go to Bali. And this is coming from someone who didn’t want to go. It is all dow…
Not what it once was
To set the record straight, it's not cheap anymore.. It cost around 300k rather than the 150k mentioned by others. …
Excellent Day Out
We booked this thru' out hotel. Mr Deva, our guide, arrived to pick us up in the morning. He drove us and another n…
We greatly enjoyed our experience. Cycling on small country roads with little traffic, very knowledgable guide who …
A perfect day out!
We only had a 3 day trip to Bali and given the short stay it was suggested we have a private tour instead of just d…
Lovely way to see 'real' Bali.
This is one of my favourite activities I have done during my travels in Asia. The cycling is mainly downhill, so yo…
Cheapest bike tour in Ubud
We booked this tour because it was half the price of the others and it would be the 2nd time we had done a cycle ri…
best cycling tour on a budget
truly an amazing tour. We had an awesome guide by the name of Putu. you get the comforting feeling that he's really…
I was going to rate it terrible as I thought that was the highest ranking! The guys organised our ride with 9 of us…
Wow wow, What a wonderful experience, it's been awhile since I have been on a bike and I must say that this cycling…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day - Ubud Cycling & White Water Rafting with Complementary Lunch
- Full Day - Ubud Cycling & White Water Rafting with Complementary Lunch will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Full Day - Ubud Cycling & White Water Rafting with Complementary Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Full Day - Ubud Cycling & White Water Rafting with Complementary Lunch price starts from $66.67. Discover and book Full Day - Ubud Cycling & White Water Rafting with Complementary Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Full Day - Ubud Cycling & White Water Rafting with Complementary Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day - Ubud Cycling & White Water Rafting with Complementary Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Full Day - Ubud Cycling & White Water Rafting with Complementary Lunch is hosted by Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours - Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ubud Bali Bicycle Tours - Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day - Ubud Cycling & White Water Rafting with Complementary Lunch on Tripadvisor