Select Date and Travelers
Low Price Guarantee
We are Local Balinese Host. As a native of Bali, we're fluent in English with over 10 years experience in the hospitality and tourism industry. It is us pleasure to help you see Bali specially our village We are love cooking and eating delicious food, We are also love farming as my parents and most of my family in the village work as farmers. These 7 years back was my learning curve how to make good organic crops and turn it into great dishes with lots of taste. We work with local community farmers to provide the ingredients for the school. At the cooking school You will meet us as your instructor. Looking forward to share our cooking culinary adventures. Drive from your hotel in the afternoon based on your hotel area will be arrive around 13.45 at Our small village of Taro Village ( North Of UBUD ).
- Private Hotel Transfer: We will provide private driver and private car with comfort air-conditioning in Ubud Area will be free from other area will be additional charge IDR 400.000/ Car.
- Vegan: Vegetarian & Meat Daily class for Vegan, Vegetarian and Meat lovers. The recipe is well combine to meet your need.
- Free Water & Hot Drinks: Free water is available during the class, some coffee and tea is serve up on your arrival or after the farm tour is done.
- Apron & Ingredients: We provide all the equipment and ingredients for you. i.e recipe book, apron, all the ingredients & all the cooking utensils
- Driver/guide tip (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your desire to learn Balinese cuisine, Your camera to take the great moments and casual outfit.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Delodsema Traditional Village
unique and wonderful experience!
I must say this was truly one of the most memorable experiences I had in Bali. I had the chance to visit a beautifu…
I booked this at 9pm the night BEFORE! Now I don’t suggest you leave it last minute like I did but that’s amazing …
A unique experience!
We had such a good time making the coconut oil with Kadek! He was really kind and did everything to make our experi…
We had a really fun morning with Sangayu and Kadek. Kedak kindly picked us up in Ubud and took us to their small vi…
What a great morning. I was picked up by Sangayu & enjoyed a scenic ride to her house. I experience the coconut mak…
You can appreciate a truly Balinese village without the crowds of other tourist areas. The food, the tour and the …
Kadek’s fabulous tour
I loved Kadek’s welcoming trip to his beautiful village. We made coconut oil, met his welcoming and very talented f…
A beautiful afternoon
We had a lovely time with our guide Yande. Very polite, very friendly. He spoke about culture in Bali. After 45 min…
Relaxed day out with friendly locals
We were a group of three - myself and two kids (4 and 9 year-olds). The two local guides picked us up at our remote…
Authentic & Very Beautiful
Me and My friend was visited to do the "Walking through hidden beauty of Bali" the experience was amazing, the vill…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,402 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,135 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 200 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 415 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Organic Farm Cooking Class
- Organic Farm Cooking Class price starts from $41.03. Discover and book Organic Farm Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- Organic Farm Cooking Class cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Organic Farm Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- Organic Farm Cooking Class is hosted by Delodsema Traditional Village. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Delodsema Traditional Village on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Organic Farm Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Organic Farm Cooking Class on Tripadvisor