per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Buffet lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ubud
- Entry/Admission - Mengwi
- Entry/Admission - Sangeh Monkey Forest
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3665P147
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708766 / 708769
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 246 502400
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Best Part Of Bali?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Best Part Of Bali on Tripadvisor
- How much is The Best Part Of Bali?
- The Best Part Of Bali price starts from $129.49. Discover and book The Best Part Of Bali on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Best Part Of Bali cancellation policy?
- The Best Part Of Bali cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Best Part Of Bali on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Best Part Of Bali?
- The Best Part Of Bali is hosted by Tour East Indonesia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour East Indonesia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Best Part Of Bali on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3665P147
- You'll start atUbudOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ayung River Rafting BaliStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Pasar MengwiStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Sangeh Monkey ForestStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Tanah Lot TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Gili Meno Ferry
Went to Gili Meno for a short holiday- booking service was quick and easy for this ferry service and we paid in adv…
Roughly what I expected
Fast boat maybe, but still on Bali time and pretty slow, you’ll lose half the day getting there and again on the wa…
Bali cruise avg experience
Avg food spread with great experience. The expectations vs actual big mismatch.welcome drinks served, no starter. …
Spend the extra money and go with blue water. Honestly it's worth it. Other companies leave you sitting on the Dock…
A Most Professional Operation
Sheer professionalism from point of contact to destination drop off. Have been travelling Blue Water Express well o…
Airport staff were very unfriendly and unhelpful. Countries that seriously reject Chinese people are extremely unfr…
Upside down fun
Good ol family fun. One of the staff took all the photos for us. Not bad value for money. Once you've been probably…
A must do trip
We opted for the Beach Club cruise and were very impressed with the whole day. An excellent vessel took us to the i…
Time is money!!
Excellent service. Fast and great that they take you to the hotel for free. They were on time and it saves you over…
Great cultural experience
This was one of the highlights of our holiday. It was a wonderful and unique cultural experience and definitely wor…
Most coolest place in Bali
Best aircon mall in Bali, theater is good, shops and food to expencive no where to sit, down stairs supermarket hug…
We went over as a group of 11 including a baby and 2 kids under 9. It was a fantastic day for all of us. The experi…
It's very good. View is wonderful, food is delicious. I'd love it and want to come again one day in nearly future.
Great fun for those who like to pose 😊
The kids had a blast doing the different poses, we have so many photos!! Make sure you have a good camera and the …
The tour was fantastic. Our guide Ms shirley was very knowledgeable, caring, and kind. The tour timing and pickup w…