Toast Around Bali
By Explorcation Indonesia
For wine-interested Traveler. Explore the Island of Bali and visit the local vineyard and winery. Unique Selling Points: - Sipping various local wines - Visit locally owned vineyard and winery - Learn about wine-making and local history - Explore the art, culture and nature of Bali
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Wines tasting as mentioned
- All activities as mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Padang Padang Beach
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Beach
- Entry/Admission - Sababay Winery
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tamblingan Lake
- Entry/Admission - Pemuteran Beach
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Other meals than mentioned.
- Drinks during lunch.
- Other services than mentioned.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick from any hotels in Ubud & South Bali
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163572P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Toast Around Bali?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Toast Around Bali on Tripadvisor
- How much is Toast Around Bali?
- Toast Around Bali price starts from $1,479.00. Discover and book Toast Around Bali on Tripadvisor
- What is the Toast Around Bali cancellation policy?
- Toast Around Bali cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Toast Around Bali on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Toast Around Bali?
- Toast Around Bali is hosted by Explorcation Indonesia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Explorcation Indonesia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Toast Around Bali on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163572P13
Arrival in Bali
South Bali Beachcomber
Ubud Painting Class - Winery Visit
Ubud - Munduk
North Bali Escape
Vineyard Exploration – Pemuteran
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Very good trip
The trip was very nice. Treking early in the morning was a good idea because later in the full sun it would be unbe…
Very chaotic, with many delays. Be prepared for a lack of communication and long hours of waiting in the heat. Sea …
Waerebo village sleep with locals
You need to walk about 2,5-3 hours for hiking depend on on your speed. You need to sleep in the local house with an…
A long trip that will let your jaw drop!
From Labuan Bajo, it was a 3-hour drive, after it, we were put on a scooter for a 15-minute drive and then it just …
Safety a big issue
Booked this trip based on previous good reviews on trip advisor. Turned up at port, after late taxi pick up, and st…
Adventurous Marvelous Trip
Big Thanks to Yudi and Explorcation Indonesia for all the facilities provided i want to highlight that they are act…
Well Organised Tour 5 places in one day
Main Highlight of the Tour: Amazing views from Padar i like the small ponds there Komodo dragon at komodo island th…
Highly recommended best day sailing
Visited 5 locations in one day first thing first the pickup was on time their staff was very friendly helped us wit…
Great crew on a great boat
Nice mix of activities (water-based, hiking, snorkelling, etc.) I love bats so very much enjoyed watching the fruit…
Memorable day with lots of adventure
The day trip was amazing with lot of things to do in the same day, At each stop i enjoyed a lot. The pink beach was…
Half day speedboat great idea
Happy in retrospect to have done a half day with a kid in tow. Pick up was at 11.30 and ended at 7 Pm. We did 2 sno…
Best travel experience in Indonesia
Komodo Island was there on my travel list for a long time have heard of it from many of my friends travelled there …
Long hike but don't stay over night
It's a great place to check on Waerebo Village. We started by our private small bus, and then continued a bit by mo…
Great tour for seeing Komodo Island
There were about 23 people in my tour, I was joining the tour by myself by everyone were friendly to me! The staffs…
Lovely relaxed trip to see Dragons and Fruitbats
Was good to be on a smaller boat and not jet around too many islands. We had one stop to do some snorkeling and hik…