- Our service "Bali Hire Guide" will provide you with an expert legal licensed tour guide of Indonesian Tourism. - Decide your own tour program to meet your needs. - Our expert guide will show you the two major Bali attractions, between the sightseeing, culture, and the tradition of Bali. - On this tour program you may include visit to the traditional market , where you observe the Balinese shopping for their daily needs. - Get touch closely to the real Balinese Living and the structure of Balinese house building by visiting our local compound. - Visiting primary school are the best way where you can see Balinese children begin learning their English (depending on the school calendar closed during school holiday, local holiday, and national holiday.)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Using sarong for Temple visit
- All Fees and Taxes
- Personal Expenses
- Tipping (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Sukawati Art Market
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all traveler from : Ubud, Sanur, Canggu, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa dua areas. Pick-up from : Tabanan, Singaraja, Amed, Tulamben, Candi Dasa Areas there will be additional surcharge.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70650P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hire Bali Guide?
- How much is Hire Bali Guide?
- Hire Bali Guide price starts from $43.25. Discover and book Hire Bali Guide on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hire Bali Guide cancellation policy?
- Hire Bali Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hire Bali Guide on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hire Bali Guide?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70650P16
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sukawati Art MarketStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Tirta Empul TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Ceking Rice TerraceStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Elephant CaveStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Bali Traditional Tours - Day Tours
#64 of 981 Tours & Activities in Ubud
- william389900bedugul is nice place in baliawsome,cold,wonderfull, make your trips always want to back to there and facilities around there has complete, and you will get very good experience
- corrinajade00amazing timehad a great time our tour guide was amazing he took pictures for us was great with the kids very helpful would book again had a amazing day
- ericaf63900Experience of a lifetime!My Husband and I (boyfriend at the time) took this tour and had Ketut as our private tour guide back in December 2013. I never did a review back then because...life...but now have a good friend heading to Bali and HAD to look this company up and write a review and also pass this company info along to my friend. It was an experience of a lifetime. Ketut was the nicest man and treated us like his close friends all day long. We have incredible pictures and memories of that day and hold this trip and experience close to my heart. We truly LOVED Bali but this day trip was out of this world. Thank you Ketut and Bali Traditional Tours for the memories! XOXO
- angelinaa78300Fun, Exciting, ThrillingKetut was our driver for our holiday, he was the best driver we’ve had in Bali! Ketut is passionate and very knowledgeable about Bali he taught us the history and culture of Bali. He has amazing English skills, and was very easy to talk to and had lots of laughs with him! Make sure to get Ketut for your Bali holiday as he is the best.
- richielee1400The best guides in BaliIt’s been almost exactly 10 years since Ketut first showed me around Bali. If you want a tour and driver with a wealth of knowledge of Bali, don’t hesitate to use Bali Traditional Tours. They are a friendly family business who are welcoming and show you the true Balinese culture and way of life. We used their services for hotel transfers, daily guided tours (private driver) and dropping off at the airport. They’ll customise and advise you where to visit depending on your interests. We took our time at all the destinations and were not rushed in any way. There’s also no forced or commissioned sales that you get with other guides. These guys know Bali like the back of their hand. I couldn’t recommend them more and the other great reviews reinforce this. Don’t hesitate to use their service when you visit Bali. Thanks Ketut & Nyoman! We’ll see you the next time we visit!
- E4840NMbrandiw00Bali Traditional tours simply can not be missed!Nyoman Gragu was simply an unbelievable tour guide. He told us of the rich history and culture in Ubud. We visited sacred temples for purification, learned to dance with local women for ceremony, visited waterfalls, toured the UNESCO rice fields and ate traditional Balinese cooking. We also visited his home, learned to make traditional offerings and ate sweet treats hand made by his family. We got massages at Ubud traditional spa, which I highly recommend after a day of touring waterfalls. Nyoman took amazing photos of us, knew exactly where we could quietly appreciate the true organic nature of Bali. Do yourself a favor and book Bali Traditional tours for your vacation! Brandi-United States
- T-I_--_Chris_--_I-T00Great ExperienceWe booked with Bali Traditional Tours last April and highly recommend the experience. Our guide was Ketut and he was fantastic. We learned an incredible amount about Bali and its people and enjoyed visiting several sites, including Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu Beratan, and the Jatiluwih rice terraces. It's a great tour because you see beautiful places and learn about the local culture.
- ronh49600The Perfect DayWe booked a private tour for an entire day to see Ubud, the Monkey Forest and some traditional craftmenship. Dewa was our guide. What a wonderful, wonderful person. He was at our hotel well before our set time. Straight off, he captured us with his positive smile. What a great person and a fantastic tour guide. A very safe and calm driver with great inside stories. Whenever we get back to Bali, we will call him up and are already excited to see him again. Be safe Dewa!!
- Zenzo L00Trip around Bali (including visit to Batik factory, jeweller, Monkey sanctuary, rice Paddy , jungle swing and waterfall)A great trip to familiarise oneself with Bali. Our driver Widi was very helpful and knowledgeable. Highly recommend this
- mckennafreund100Highlight of our HoneymoonKetut picked us for a day full of activities all around Ubud! Our first stop was the Monkey Forest then onto an Elephant Sanctuary, Coffee & Tea Plantation, the Rice patties, Ketut's own compound where we got to learn so much about the Bali Hindu culture and the people who live in and around Ubud, and finished the day with a massage! This day was the highlight of our honeymoon trip and Ketut could not have been more friendly and knowledgeable! He also took so many beautiful pictures of my husband and I at each and every location that I have been so happy to share with friends and family. My husband and I highly recommend this trip to everyone visiting Ubud! It was such a fun and easy way to see all of the most popular destinations in Ubud and we could not be more thrilled with how this tour went!
- _A736BK00It was the best tour!!Taxi driver 'New Man' was so nice!👍👍👍 He guided us perfectly.👍👍 He has great knowledge in history of Bali and Hindus. Traveling with him was really really fun. 😄😄 He also invited us to his house and introduced a real balinese house. 🏡 We appreciate to New Man.😃😊 If you want to know Bali, contact him. 🐒🏖🏝🙏🏡🍓🍞🥞🥭 He is so gentle and nice. 🙏 thank you!!😊👍👍👍👍
- Quest66903800Amazing Day topped off with our amazing Guide DewaWe had Dewa as our guide, to say exceptional would be an understatement. This Man went above and beyond helping me and my husband on the tour, giving us insights on ever place, and answering all the questions we asked. Being our first time in Bali we are very thankful for Dewa for being so accommodating and so patient with us.
- UptheWolves1000Best Tours & Guide we could have asked for!We visited Ubud in Bali for 10 nights in October and I had already arranged tours and airport transfers with Bali Traditional Tours before we arrived based on their great reviews. From the moment we got there we felt as though we were among friends. Wayan took us to and from the airport and was always punctual, friendly and engaging. Meanwhile for the 4 different tours during our stay we had Ketut Mawa as our guide. He emailed us the day before each tour to give us all the info we needed and picked us up punctually from our hotel each time. We loved each of the tours we did and he was the friendliest, most relaxed and informative guide. The 4 tours we did were: The Kintamani day tour. Mt. Batur Sunrise trek. Tanah Lot Sunset day tour. River Rafting. Safe to say we couldn’t pick a favourite out of these as they were all brilliant. If you’re travelling to Bali and are looking for a tour company, please look no further than Bali Traditional Tours you wont regret it :)
- Devin L00Bedugul tourNyoman Sukada took us on this tour, he was very knowledgeable and friendly. This tour took us to many beautiful places. They are very flexible with pick up times too.
- itsasmallworld00The best in Ubud! Can't imagine a better tour service.As with most people visiting Bali, we wanted to see and do lots but at the same time, we wanted a relaxing and enriching visit. We have some physical limitations, didn't want to have too much time on the road and wanted to get a deep sense of the people, cultural traditions and way of life. Given all that, Ketut Mawa delivered on all aspects! We first exchanged several email messages (I tend to write too many!) until we came up with an itinerary that worked for us. His common sense advice and openness to our ideas made it a delight to plan our trip. Once we got there - from the airport pick-up to the time of drop-off - Ketut gave us a fun, educational and fulfilling great time! He was always prompt, so much fun to be with and we really enjoyed his relaxed and calm manner and his sense of humor. He was always kind and helpful and especially accommodating because of mobility issues. We visited all the sites on our list (I won't go into any detail about what we saw because it's already covered extensively here on TA) and the restaurants that I wanted to try. Ketut also helped us pick a couple places to eat and took us to a local grocery store to shop for snacks. Aside from taking and accompanying us to various sites, he also provided background information as if you're visiting with a friend. His information, our conversations, made the sites we visited more enriching. And to top it off, when we had extra time, he asked if we'd like to visit one of their family compounds. That afternoon visit was a highlight for us as we got to meet his family members, learn about Balinese family social structures and about their daily lives. That was a wonderful treat for us! I had also booked massages at Ubud Traditional Spa not realizing that this is also part of their family business. Ketut is very low key about it and never promoted it because he didn't want to seem like he was pushing the service. Well, I can attest to the fact that the massages were fabulous and I only wished we had booked for every day of our stay. I told Ketut that it should be promoted because they offer a very Balinese experience through excellent, professional services in a tranquil setting. I see that they've now added it as an option with their tours, as they should! Overall, I could not ask for more! Ketut is so much fun to be with and I feel we went away with a new friend. Thank you, Ketut, for a fabulous experience! You made us appreciate and admire Bali more than we could have imagined.
Buy it with
Hire Bali Guide provided by Bali Traditional Tours - Day Tours
Product Overview: Hire Bali Guide
Number of Photos