By Era bali tours
Uluwatu tour is a day tour to the south area of bali ( south coast ) Mostly all the good beaches in bali located arround this area with their white sand, clean and clear water. The tour will start from nusa dua / tanjung benoa area, pandawa beach, melasti beach, beach and ended for beautiful sunset at uluwatu temple and amazing traditional balinese dance Kecak fire dance.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Entrance ticket, show and activities also personal purchase
- Entry/Admission - Nusa Dua Beach
- Entry/Admission - Pandawa Beach
- Entry/Admission - Dreamland Beach
- Entry/Admission - Padang Padang Beach
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up travelers from Ngurah rai airport, villa, hotel, guest house, apartements, home stay, bungalow, etc ( Badung, Gianyar, Denpasar region )
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour Cruise Transport, Gg. Tirtasari No.38, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80222, Indonesia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106927P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Uluwatu tour?
- How much is Uluwatu tour?
- Uluwatu tour price starts from $50.00. Discover and book Uluwatu tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Uluwatu tour cancellation policy?
- Uluwatu tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Uluwatu tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Uluwatu tour?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106927P3
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Nusa Dua BeachStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Pandawa BeachStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Dreamland BeachStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Padang Padang BeachStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Uluwatu TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
The best tour guide in Bali
I would highly recommend Era Bali tours to anyone travelling to Bali who is in need of a driver. He has such a warm…
Airport transfer and day trip to Ubud
Amazing driver! Waited 2.5 hours for us to make it through customs at the airport before transferring us to our hot…
Had a blast in Bali thanks to him . So professional and sweet person . He made our stay in Bali so enjoyable and he…
Transfer and Ubud day trip
We used the transfer service when arriving in bali to get to Bingin, Uluwatu. He was amazing and so patient, we too…
Amazing helpful driver
Amazing driver! Always helped us with our bags and was so accommodating. Would recommend to anyone travelling to Ba…
Honeymoon to Bali
Amazing honeymoon trip to Bali. Made it even better with this man here, he was fully invested in us from the moment…
Amazing Bali driver
Era was a fantastic driver for our stay in Bali! We needed to get to and from a number of locations including Cangg…
Trip to Ubud ❤️
We had the best days in Ubud! Era was an awesome guide and went out of his way to show us around and make sure we f…
Bali trip to Ubud and Nusa Penida
Wonderful experience! Era is amazing, so proffesional! He knew exactly where to go, what to do, best places to visi…
Nyoman is simply amazing. He speaks very good English. He waited for us at Denpasar airport to drive us to Ubud at …
Nyoman is an excellent tour guide with great knowledge about Balinese culture and locations around the island. We h…
Driver during our trip
Nyoman made sure we could move around during our entire trip. When he couldn't drive himself he arranged someone el…
Nyoman picked us up from the airport and transferred us to our first hotel, his knowledge of Bali and friendly mann…
Ubud sightseeing day
We were so lucky to have Nyoman pick us up from the airport. He arranged a full, fun packed sightseeing day for us…
We were very lucky to meet Nyoman in our airport transfer to Ubud organized by the travel agency. Nyoman was such a…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Had an excellent half day tour to Ulwatue with Nyoman from Era Bali Tours who we met as our pick up driver from the airport to our hotel Sakala Resort. Excellent service throughout our tour to Ulwatue. With a walk round the Temple complex and along the coast terrace. And then onto the show which was excellent. With the family .we would use Era Bali tours again when we next visit Bali .and Naymam was a excellent guide throughout the day
Written October 13, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank u very much. It was my pleasure. Please keep well and stay safe...
Written October 25, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.