The Best Kuta Lombok Tour And Travel will always work for THE BEST SERVICE. The Best Kuta Lombok Tour And Travel is a tour and travel agency in Kuta Lombok. I organise tour and travel services, such as Shuttle and Private Car, Rinjani Trekking, Komodo Trip, Fast Boat, Snorkeling Tour, Diving, Beach Tour, Surf Lesson, Fishing Trip, Waterfall Tour, Rafting, Flight Ticket, Visa Extension and Tour On Request. Hady
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 1-90, max of 50 per group
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Certified tour guide and also tour driver.
- Surf Board Charge
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all customers in the hotel. We will confirm about the time.
- Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
- Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
- Candi Dasa, Nyuh Tebel, Manggis, Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Legian, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Seminyak, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport - Bali (DPS), Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kec. Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
- Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 173326P16
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Speedboat From Bali To Lombok, Gili Trawangan And Gili Air?
- Speedboat From Bali To Lombok, Gili Trawangan And Gili Air price starts from $125.00. Discover and book Speedboat From Bali To Lombok, Gili Trawangan And Gili Air on Tripadvisor
- What is the Speedboat From Bali To Lombok, Gili Trawangan And Gili Air cancellation policy?
- Speedboat From Bali To Lombok, Gili Trawangan And Gili Air cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Speedboat From Bali To Lombok, Gili Trawangan And Gili Air on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Speedboat From Bali To Lombok, Gili Trawangan And Gili Air?
- Speedboat From Bali To Lombok, Gili Trawangan And Gili Air is hosted by Lombok Tour And Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lombok Tour And Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Speedboat From Bali To Lombok, Gili Trawangan And Gili Air on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Speedboat From Bali To Lombok, Gili Trawangan And Gili Air?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Speedboat From Bali To Lombok, Gili Trawangan And Gili Air on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 173326P16
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Lombok Tour And Travel
Joined in July 2019
#2 of 15 Transportation in Kuta
- renataf72800Amazing if you only have a day for giliWe only had one last day in Bali and really wanted to do a short trip to swim with turtles. Most tour providers do it in 2 or 3 days, so it was hard to find someone to do a day trip. Yes, you are paying for convenience as it is much more expensive than booking each part separately, but it was super well orchestrated. We left super early, got to the speedboat, than had a day on the water snorkeling with lots of turtles and a lovely lunch in Gili Air (make sure you order the off the menu grilled fish!). Regarding the crew, they are all super sweet and took amazing GoPro videos that they send us on the end of the day. Make sure you pack breakfast and snacks because lunch is quite late. And also try to minimize the wait in the port for the speedboat. English can be challenging sometimes, but just remember that kura-kura means turtle. It was definetly an unforgettable day and we would totally recommend if you only have time for one day in paradise.
- Biczo G00Worth every pennyProfessional organization, wonderful driver!!! Seen at least 5 turtles, friendly staff, would recommend if you want a taste of the gilis snorkeling adventure. Gopro videos and pictures included with amazing quality. Bring plenty of sunscreen :)
- 458summerh00Absolutely AmazingThis was an amazing trip!!! We had so much fun swimming with the turtles and got the best underwater photos and videos from it! Such a great experience! Sparrow was a really great guide in the water and Gus was our fun driver! We were jamming out to music on the way there and back! 10/10 recommend!
- madelined50400It was a thrill but more of a risk than expected!Zip lining was a short thrill! Rafting was more thrilling than expected. Our guide was skilled at handing the raft, gave instructions to prevent us from tipping out of the raft and alerted us when to duck to avoid branches and other obstacles in the river. There are a number of large bamboo trees that have fallen across the river that should be removed to prevent serious injury to rafters. It is necessary in most cases for rafters to lay down in the raft when traveling under these obstacles to avoid being struck. It was a thrill but more of a risk than expected!
- 813breezal00Amazing Service So Impressed!Highly recommend! Great service, amazing communication via whatsapp from start to finish, the customer care was exceptional! Driver on time, o all occasions I booked him and the drivers always so friendly, helpful and kind. Will always use this business for short or long trip amazing!
- Riannamay9300Amazing and unforgettable experienceWe did the waterfall tour with Hendra and had an amazing time. He was so accommodating and did not rush us, even when we took a bit longer to take pictures.. he was kind and happy to wait. He even made an extra stop to show us a fruit we said we wanted to try at a family member’s shop - which we LOVED! Thankyou for an amazing and unforgettable 10/10 experience. Please choose these guys as they work hard and genuinely love their jobs and it shows through how kind and patient they are towards customers. Well done. Terima Khasi 🙏 Rianna & Esther. X
- bluesb201500Time WasterI confirm it's Complete scam. time waster , cancelled my tour last minute , I have been informed by mail and the person was vey rude ...........
- jessepK698ZY00Complete scam. Read my review and don't be fooled.This tour cost us $415 AUD per person. The actual cost of what's provided is $140 AUD They sent a driver to collect the two of us which would cost maximum $30 AUD, they book you a ticket on a $30 per person ferry, they book you a seat on a crappy snorkeling boat that doesn't match their photos and the guides BARELY speak English worth maybe $50 per person, then book you a ferry back. No lunch included like other tours, no tour guide, nothing. Just tickets booked for you If we booked this stuff ourselves (which is easy) it would have cost $140 dollars AUD per person. ($95 USD Per person ) That's a $275 AUD mark up per person which is insane for Indonesia. Don't be fooled like we were.
- thattstyle00Amazing Gili AdventureAmazing experience with transport from Bali to the Gili islands for the day! Mr Hady and staff made sure we were well supported and we enjoyed our snorkeling trip. Saw many turtles and fish - enjoyed fruits on the boat - and captured many lovely GoPro pics for us. 10/10 recommendation for a quick day trip to the Gilis! 😎✨👍🏽
- 500svitlanas00Waterfall explorationI enjoyed the waterfall tour so much! Well-organized with friendly team, everything in time. Thank you 😇
- Mariamana1900Best tour I have ever had with Best Kuta Lombok Tour.I have had my tour in Lombok with ' The best Kuta Lombok Tour," they were the best in every thing, I have had the best time in my 5 days tour with them from 1st to 5th of January 2023. They were very professional, honest, prompt in time and flexible. Mr Hady, the head of the company is very nice , very helpful and humble person , put for us a schedules and iternaeries that made us to discover every part and corner in this beautiful untouched island. Our guide and driver Opi, was brilliant and excellent. I highly recommend this company to any traveller wants to enjoy his or her time in this beautiful island.
- Eberle1300Visa extensionGot my visa extension done through these guys and it was a great experience. If you wanna save some time and enjoy yourself in lombok while they do the work. Give them a shout and you won’t regret it.
- emilys12091500Absolutely incredible! The trip of a lifetime!From start to finish we had the best trip! Hady was extremely helpful over WhatsApp to arrange and kept in touch throughout the day to check everything was going well which we really appreciated. On the morning of the trip our driver Hendra arrived right on time to collect us from our hotel, he was so friendly and taught us many phrases in Indonesian on the drive over to the port and was very helpful when we got there! After a boat ride over to the gili islands we were met off the boat by our guides for the day Hafiz and Moldy who again were so friendly and kind, they took us off to the first snorkelling spot off of the coast of Gili T and within minutes we found a beautiful turtle, then another, then another, it was a very special bucket list moment!!! Hafiz was in the water with us the entire time and took the most amazing photos and videos on his GoPro for us which was so kind! It was an incredible experience! We then got back on the boat and travelled to Gili Meno and snorkelled among the statues, and then again back on the boat to travel to Gili Air and snorkelled with the fish! We were given snacks and water on the boat which was so kind and unexpected! (Hendra also provided cold water in the car which was so lovely!) we got to feed the fish and took many more great photos and videos, and then Moldy and Hafiz pulled the boat to shore in Gili Air for us to have some food on the beach and enjoy the view before they took us back over to the port ready to get the fast ferry back to Bali! We received the amazing photos and videos from Hady later that night and couldn’t believe how many there were and how amazing the shots were! We are SO grateful!!!!! One of the best experiences we have ever had, and we have visited Bali three times and done many excursions! Thank you to all 4 of you! We will never be able to thank you enough!
- Q6422UKryang00VISA EXTENSIONMyself and my partner used Hadi for our Visa Extension. Instead of spending 3 days at the imigration office, waiting in lines and traveling back and forth from Kuta, we let Hadi take on the task. Instead we had to go to imigration onky once and the agent he has on his team brought us to the front of the line and we were in and out in about 15 mins. For only slightly more than doing it yourself this is definitely the way to go 100%. Thanks Hadi.
- JackBrewster00Fantastic visit to pink beach and sand island, LombokWe found Hady’s company after doing some research and he was incredibly responsive helping arrange our tour. On the day itself we had a fantastic time visiting three of the pink beaches and with snorkelling visits to two reef areas. It was a fantastic day and the boat crew and our driver were all superb. We would not hesitate to recommend