West Nusa Penida Cliffs & Beaches
By I Asia Indonesia
Travel off the coast of Bali to the famed island of Nusa Penida. After hotel pick up, drive to the harbour to get the fast boat across to Nusa Penida, an undeveloped island known for its nature, unspoiled beaches and magnificent coastal cliffs. At Nusa Penida, an unpaved road will take you to the hidden Kelingking Beach. With beautiful views over the pristine bay and the surrounding white cliffs against the deep blue sea you'll see why it got its nickname of T-Rex Bay. (One must reach the secluded beach by hiking down the rugged 400metre cliffside.) Nearby is Broken Beach. The short drive here will take you to where a range of cliffs has encircled the sea creating a turquoise pool. Then its to Angel’s Billabong, a natural infinity pool. Yellow-green rocks can be seen through the crystal clear water making for great photographs. Finally, spend some time swimming and relaxing at Crystal Bay, a stunning white sand beach that looks out over another island, Nusa Ceningan.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local Driver/Guide at Nusa Penida
- Transfers to/from hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua and Seminyak
- Return transfers to Nusa Penida by fastboat
- All Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Nusa Penida Island
- Entry/Admission - Pasih Uug Beach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up is from all hotels in the Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak and Nusa Dua areas.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 171602P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking
- Infants 2 and younger are complimentary. Children under 12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place. At least 2 Adults must be booked before Child Price can apply.
- It is recommended that shoes with a good grip that can get wet be taken for the walk down to the beach
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is West Nusa Penida Cliffs & Beaches?
- West Nusa Penida Cliffs & Beaches price starts from $75.65. Discover and book West Nusa Penida Cliffs & Beaches on Tripadvisor
- What is the West Nusa Penida Cliffs & Beaches cancellation policy?
- West Nusa Penida Cliffs & Beaches cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book West Nusa Penida Cliffs & Beaches on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides West Nusa Penida Cliffs & Beaches?
- West Nusa Penida Cliffs & Beaches is hosted by I Asia Indonesia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact I Asia Indonesia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book West Nusa Penida Cliffs & Beaches on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for West Nusa Penida Cliffs & Beaches?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 10h. Discover and book West Nusa Penida Cliffs & Beaches on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 171602P31
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Nusa Penida IslandStop: 7 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Kelingking BeachStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Pasih Uug BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Angel's BillabongStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5Crystal BayStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Interesting and impressive
Interesting and impressive in a gorgeous location for the dance, the dinner afterwards on the beach was also really…
SERVICE, ENTERTAINMENT & GREAT FOOD! Amazing night!
The service from the guide Kawi and driver Mardi was exceptional from start to finish. Both were very Knowledgeable…
Perfect dinner on a yacht
We booked a trip to Tanah Lot through I Asia Indonesia. They are extremely professional. All communications were ha…
Spectacular evening at Tanah Lot
Tanah lot was mesmerizing. During sunset, this had the best viewing experience I have ever seen. Be there no later …
Fantastic experience. the kecak dance was mindblowing
The experience was overall great! From the pick up- to the tour itself and going back to the hotel was hassle free.…
great evening to end your holiday in Bali!
Tour started by visiting the Tanah Lot Temple which is the Hindu temple that set up on Rocky small island. The guid…
value for money with great guides!
we booked this one day before very late as we have been touring Asia. I Asia Indonesia immediately emailed us back …
Bali nature walk a truly wonderful experience
We booked this with Expedia through their website. Our guide Lussy was helpful and very professional. We started h…
wonderful adventure park for kids and adults
The staff at I Asia when booking were very quick to advise our transfer times which were organised professionally. …
The tour guide was amazing, there was only us and him so got to do everything we wanted. He took his time showing u…
what an memorable evening !
We booked and confirmed this tour with Expedia. We joined this evening tour to Tanah Lot Temple to watch the sunset…
Provides a great opportunity to see various aspects and beautiful sites of Ubud
We had an amazing day here in Bali when we booked this tour! We got to see lots of different hidden beautiful place…
the information from the guide was the best!
Easy to book online through Expedia. Our driver, Marc, was very friendly and helpful throughout the tour. My partne…
Half day trip
We booked a half day trip to the Gilis with Hotel Tugu to snorkel. We had a great time and were well looked after b…
An amazing blend of Bali’s culture on board
We loved this tour! Excellent food and perfect evening to spend. Music was good and nice ambience. There was an int…