Volcano, Temple and Terraces
By I Asia Indonesia
This is a full day tour in which you will experience Bali's countryside, with its magnificent scenery and unique culture. Begin the day as you're picked up from your hotel and taken to see a performance of the famous Barong and Keris Dance. This traditional Balinese dance narrates the fight between good and evil. It is a classic example of blending myth and history into one reality...Balinese style. Drive on to Tampak Siring to visit the unique temple of Gunung Kawi. Down 400 steps, at the bottom of a lush green river valley, is 11th century temples which feature 10 rock cut shrines carved into the cliff face. Continue to Kintamani set around the rim of the Gunung Batur crater. Marvel at Bali's most active volcano, Mount Batur, which rises more than 1,800 metres into the sky. In the centre is a stunning turquoise green lake, the largest lake in Bali. Following a late lunch in a local restaurant, return back to your hotel stopping at Tegalalang to see Bali's iconic rice terraces.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English speaking Guide when 5 or more persons doing tour (Driver only if 1-4 persons)
- Hotel pick up/drop off all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Jimbaran and Ubud
- All Entrance Fees
- Delicious Lunch at a local restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Istana Tampak Siring
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up is from all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran and Ubud
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 171602P30
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up will be before the actual tour commencement time
- Infant seats are available to request but cannot be guaranteed
- Infants 2 and younger are complimentary. Children under 12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge
- There are 400 steps down to the temple of Gunung Kawi. This is the only part of the tour that some people which mobility restrictions may find difficult
- At least 2 adults are required for this activity to take place. At least 2 Adults must be booked before Child Price can apply.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Volcano, Temple and Terraces?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Volcano, Temple and Terraces on Tripadvisor
- How much is Volcano, Temple and Terraces?
- Volcano, Temple and Terraces price starts from $78.50. Discover and book Volcano, Temple and Terraces on Tripadvisor
- What is the Volcano, Temple and Terraces cancellation policy?
- Volcano, Temple and Terraces cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Volcano, Temple and Terraces on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Volcano, Temple and Terraces?
- Volcano, Temple and Terraces is hosted by I Asia Indonesia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact I Asia Indonesia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Volcano, Temple and Terraces on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 171602P30
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Istana Tampak SiringStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Kintamani HighlandStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 3Tegalalang Rice TerraceStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Interesting and impressive
Interesting and impressive in a gorgeous location for the dance, the dinner afterwards on the beach was also really…
SERVICE, ENTERTAINMENT & GREAT FOOD! Amazing night!
The service from the guide Kawi and driver Mardi was exceptional from start to finish. Both were very Knowledgeable…
Perfect dinner on a yacht
We booked a trip to Tanah Lot through I Asia Indonesia. They are extremely professional. All communications were ha…
Spectacular evening at Tanah Lot
Tanah lot was mesmerizing. During sunset, this had the best viewing experience I have ever seen. Be there no later …
Fantastic experience. the kecak dance was mindblowing
The experience was overall great! From the pick up- to the tour itself and going back to the hotel was hassle free.…
great evening to end your holiday in Bali!
Tour started by visiting the Tanah Lot Temple which is the Hindu temple that set up on Rocky small island. The guid…
value for money with great guides!
we booked this one day before very late as we have been touring Asia. I Asia Indonesia immediately emailed us back …
Bali nature walk a truly wonderful experience
We booked this with Expedia through their website. Our guide Lussy was helpful and very professional. We started h…
wonderful adventure park for kids and adults
The staff at I Asia when booking were very quick to advise our transfer times which were organised professionally. …
The tour guide was amazing, there was only us and him so got to do everything we wanted. He took his time showing u…
what an memorable evening !
We booked and confirmed this tour with Expedia. We joined this evening tour to Tanah Lot Temple to watch the sunset…
Provides a great opportunity to see various aspects and beautiful sites of Ubud
We had an amazing day here in Bali when we booked this tour! We got to see lots of different hidden beautiful place…
the information from the guide was the best!
Easy to book online through Expedia. Our driver, Marc, was very friendly and helpful throughout the tour. My partne…
Half day trip
We booked a half day trip to the Gilis with Hotel Tugu to snorkel. We had a great time and were well looked after b…
An amazing blend of Bali’s culture on board
We loved this tour! Excellent food and perfect evening to spend. Music was good and nice ambience. There was an int…
Buy it with
Volcano, Temple and Terraces provided by I Asia Indonesia
Product Overview: Volcano, Temple and Terraces
|Number of Photos||1|