Bali Rafting with Lunch and Hotel Transfer
By gede julius
Bali is good place for doing water adventure. Rafting is one unique place and you have to do when you travel in Bali. This activity offer a great adventure opportunity and lot of challenging, during this activity you will see beautifel waterfall, jungle, rock, and anjoy fresh water. You just stay at your hotel and we will pick up and drop again after finished your rafting also we will provided a nice lunch for you. So lets enjoy your Rafting with me.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-65, max of 45 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Free Hotel pick up and please give us your hotel name and your phone number
- Personal expanse: Foto, Video, Alcoholic drink
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- please give your hotel name and your phone number
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 112716P43
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Bali Rafting with Lunch and Hotel Transfer?
- Bali Rafting with Lunch and Hotel Transfer price starts from $44.00. Discover and book Bali Rafting with Lunch and Hotel Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bali Rafting with Lunch and Hotel Transfer cancellation policy?
- Bali Rafting with Lunch and Hotel Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bali Rafting with Lunch and Hotel Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bali Rafting with Lunch and Hotel Transfer?
- Bali Rafting with Lunch and Hotel Transfer is hosted by gede julius. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact gede julius on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bali Rafting with Lunch and Hotel Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Bali Rafting with Lunch and Hotel Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Bali Rafting with Lunch and Hotel Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 112716P43
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Well worth it
Great experience. Well paced. Relaxed. Delicious. Welcoming and would recommend . Comfortable vehicle
A great day spent
Wow, that was fun, and we finished full and well entertained as well as educated.this family business is profession…
the experience was fantastic, in the beginning we went to the market where he explained all the ingredients, then w…
Great cooking experience
We started with a visit on a local market to learn about the ingredients we were cooking with later. Afterwards we…
Truly amazing! 😍
Our guide/host Made was very knowledgeable and informative. Trip through the local markets to learn about the ingr…
Great cooking class, food was amazing. The hosts were very friendly and insightful. Would definitely recommend for …
Amazing cooking class
Amazing cooking class. Everything was well organized and the food tasted amazing. Great way to experience the local…
The cooking class was really nice I enjoyed my time a lot! The food was amazing and the host was lovely! They had a…
We had fun!! Everything was very well organized! We really enjoyed spending time with the team! Chef gave us rec…
Nice to cook, better to eat
This was an amazing experience! Visiting the coffee farm and tasting different coffee and teas was a nice touch. Al…
Cooking Class in a Family Home
The convenience of being able to be picked up from where we were staying was a plus. The experience was well organi…
Very nice experience and delicious food 👍 also enjoyed the tour to the Ubud Food market. Can’t wait to try and mak…
Perfect cooking experience
Overall a great day learning about Balinese culture. Started off the day walking through the morning market. Then…
We did the morning cooking and it was awesome. The owner and his family were really friendly and knew what they wer…
Best ever tour
My daughter and I did the Monkey forest cycling tour. Probably one of the best tours we have ever done. Everything …
Buy it with
Bali Rafting with Lunch and Hotel Transfer provided by gede julius
Product Overview: Bali Rafting with Lunch and Hotel Transfer
|Number of Photos||1|