Bali Lavender Healing Dinner
Let loose the stiffness of your shoulder with Lavender Healing Dinner. This package is a combination of a great Bali spa and steak dinner in Bali. Located in Kuta area, getting a spa treatment from Lavender Spa Bali is perfect to end your Bali day tour. You will be pampered with a relaxing aroma body massage treatment from the best spa in Bali. The calming sensation given by the lavender-colored interior will also help you even more relaxed. Besides, your tongue and tummy will be as happy as your whole body as you will enjoy an upscale steak dinner in Lavender Restaurant afterwards.
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Free Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- 2 Hours Red Wine Massage
- Steak Set Dinner
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Toll and Parking Fee
- Gratuities for Driver & Therapist (optional)
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If you use AirBnB accommodation, please write down the nearest hotel address from your Host location. In order to simplify the pick-up service, we will pick you up at the nearest hotel from your Host location.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Bali Lavender Healing Dinner?
- Bali Lavender Healing Dinner price starts from $50.00. Discover and book Bali Lavender Healing Dinner on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bali Lavender Healing Dinner cancellation policy?
- Bali Lavender Healing Dinner cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bali Lavender Healing Dinner on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bali Lavender Healing Dinner?
- Bali Lavender Healing Dinner is hosted by Wandernesia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wandernesia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bali Lavender Healing Dinner on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Bali Lavender Healing Dinner?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Bali Lavender Healing Dinner on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P6
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Fun morning cooking class
Had one of my more memorable experiences in Bali taking a cooking class on the final day. We started with a tour of…
Nia’s cooking class Seminyak
Nia cooking class Seminyak was the best experience, my husband and I learnt a lot from Tommy the chef, he’s fun and…
Very busy airport. You will have to buy visa. Don't rely on Amex only!!! They don't take Amex. Only Visa, Master or…
My friend and I had a marvelous time. She was very unsure she would enjoy it, but she did.!! Tommy was informative…
Want to know what an executive chef thinks about this one?
I am an executive chef with 20 years of experience. Food is, of course, a major part of my vacation in Bali. This …
Delicious food, not too expensive. Very kind and serviceminded staff.
Great food, good vegetarian options as well. Go for the local beer Bintang, and the local dishes. My children aged …
The teachers here are amazing, sweet and funny! The food was delicious and authentic, plus we got a cook book to ta…
So nice we've been here twice!
This is both a fabulous cooking class A great experience and a wonderful lunch. The little market tour introduces y…
The time was too short than I expected. The therapy time didn’t match from the menu. Shower time should be exclude …
So much fun!
What a fun and cultural experience! Our instructor, Tommy, was so much fun, and taught us about several traditional…
A culinary delight!
The whole experience was awesome from a visit to the market first - smelling & learning about our ingredients to pr…
One of the best cooking classes I have done.
We had an amazing time and learnt so many dishes, our teacher was very funny and made the whole experience so much …
Fun cooking experience
My husband and I had loads of fun with chef Tommy and the group on our cooking class. Starting at the local market…
A must do experience
My husband and I recently attended this cooking class. We were picked up from our hotel and taken to a local market…
Such an enjoyable activity in Ubud
The hosts are so lovely and funny, we had such a great time there. They make the experience really enjoyable. The c…
Buy it with
Bali Lavender Healing Dinner provided by Wandernesia
Product Overview: Bali Lavender Healing Dinner
|Number of Photos||1|