End your day trip in Bali with Balinese Seafood Cuisine Dinner and Massage Half Day Tour. This tour is a combination of Bali spa and dinner in Bali. While Bali spa will help your body and mind to relax, the dinner that comes before the treatment will spoil your tummy and tongue. You can choose between Anika Spa Bali (if you're staying within Kuta, Seminyak, or Jimbaran areas) or M Spa Bali (if you're staying in Nusa Dua). Other than a relaxing spa treatment, this Bali half day tour also include a delightful dinner in Mang Engking Restaurant. This Bali restaurant serves tasty prawn, shrimp, and other seafood cuisine.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Free pick up and drop off service
- 2 hours traditional massage in Anika Spa or M Spa
- Mang Engking dinner set
- Anika Spa is for guests stay in Kuta, Seminyak, and Jimbaran areas
- M Spa is for guest stay in Nusa Dua area
- The listed price does not include parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- The listed price does not include toll fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Gratuities for driver and therapist (optional)
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If you use AirBnB accommodation, please write down the nearest hotel address from your Host location. In order to simplify the pick-up service, we will pick you up at the nearest hotel from your Host location.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Balinese Seafood Cuisine Dinner and Massage Half Day Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Balinese Seafood Cuisine Dinner and Massage Half Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Balinese Seafood Cuisine Dinner and Massage Half Day Tour?
- Balinese Seafood Cuisine Dinner and Massage Half Day Tour price starts from $92.63. Discover and book Balinese Seafood Cuisine Dinner and Massage Half Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Balinese Seafood Cuisine Dinner and Massage Half Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Balinese Seafood Cuisine Dinner and Massage Half Day Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Balinese Seafood Cuisine Dinner and Massage Half Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Balinese Seafood Cuisine Dinner and Massage Half Day Tour?
- Balinese Seafood Cuisine Dinner and Massage Half Day Tour is hosted by Wandernesia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wandernesia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Balinese Seafood Cuisine Dinner and Massage Half Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P11
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in October 2018
#20 of 514 Transportation in Denpasar
- truepowerr00Amazing serviceIssy works as a babysitter at Sofitel Fijian and she is exceptional. The kids loved her warmth and she has a great sense of humour. We just loved her. We can’t wait to come back to see her again.
- Nathy343500MiamiamIncredible!! Delicious!! Very good time!! The chef explain good and cooking becomes easy and a pleasure!
- H3818AVkais00An Unforgettable Adventure with friendsThe adventure began with a short hike through the verdant jungle, and the sights and sounds of nature enveloped me. The anticipation built with each step, and the roar of cascading waterfalls grew louder as we approached the entry point. Our guides were not only experienced but also exuded passion for the sport. They ensured we were equipped with the necessary gear, including wetsuits, helmets, and harnesses, which made us feel safe and ready to conquer the falls.
- Tombyern202300AVOID AVOID and Again AVOIDTerrible is not a WORD for this place, Filthy Unhygienic, we purchased tickets lady at reception said go to changing rooms on the left. It took some time to figured out where to go !!! Very disorganised place dirtiest place in Bali !!!!! Be Avear Tickets NOT REFUNDABLE EVENT IF YOU LEAVING AFTER 5MIN. safe Your Money would never recommend to eny one !!!!!!
- Talbot0700Entertaining morning learning about Balinese cooking and cuisine.Fabulous morning commenced with a free hotel transfer to market to meet our host Tommy at the local market. We discussed ingredients used in local Balinese cooking and Tommy recommended substitutes we could use in our home country (impressive with 5+ nationalities represented in the group). Mixed group of families, couples and singles ages ranged from 13-50+, everyone was involved in the food preparation. Tommy kept it entertaining with great humour and plenty of cooking tips and tricks. Highly recommend - suitable for people of all ages.
- Stephen S00Enjoyable cooking and delicious lunchVery wonderful experience with my 10 year old when my wife went for spa. The cooking process was very enjoyable. Lunch was big and super delicious. Both of us enjoyed so much!
- Dreamer4897864001100Pick this class!!!What a wonderful trip!!!! Please go to this one. I was struggling to choosing which cooking class to go to, but im so glad i got this one. I say this because this was second try trying to book a place and this was clearly the one we were meant to go to. The first one I tried was not communicative enough, but this class was so flawlessly excecuted. Me and the other attendees were so impressed. Started of getting picked up from our hotel and dropped off at the market where we met other people in the class. There they explained what ingredients is used and we were able to buy spices (and coffee/tea grounds, if you haven't gone to the plantation). After that we were whisked away with the same driver to go to the place we would be cooking. What a beautiful balinese house and kitchen! It was so spacious and clean. They made sure we were washing our hands, using clean utensils, and if you are a claustrophobic person, this place is very open for cooking. It is outdoors, but we were completely covered by shade. The food courses an our witty host made this experience 10/10. One person in our group even had done this course before!!!! All in all, the experience was so easy, and fulfilling, and slouch a great way to experience balinese culture. You won't regret it, just do this class. : )we also met fun people along the way , and if you come with a partner, you'll be able to be paired with them for cooking
- kristiw48800Great funWe did our cooking class yetserday with made - he was an absolute delight and made my friend and I’s experience so enjoyable, he was extremely professional whilst being funny, relaxed and warm, the food we made was amazing and we loved every minute. Thanks again 😊
- 673mackenziem00Amazing cooking class!My husband and I had so much fun at this cooking class! The teachers explained everything so well and made sure everyone was always involved. Going to the market in the morning was so cool to hear about how the Balinese people shop. The food was the best Indonesian food I’ve had here so far! If you are in Ubud definitely take this class!
- Yvette F00Great and well organised raftingGreat orgsnized rafting Good pick up with little vans Well organized Good stairs to reach the water . 500 stairs !! So you know. But not slippery , you can hold yourselve Good guide ( Beijing ) Good lunch included Clean shower for free with shower gel Shampoo and towel
- 383cassig00Fantastic!Fantastic experience! Would highly recommend, the food was amazing and it was so well organised! Lovely people and I learnt so much!
- yuanchaoc00wonderful experienceI'd like to express my sincere thanks to the staffs who offered kind help to my son and I on Aug. 07. There's no way to find a taxi and finally, the staffs arranged a car to send us to our next destination. I was and I am deeply moved by this and would like to thank them again. Based on this matter, I hereby suggest the Park consider to arrange paid transportation, especially for those DIY travellers. You can pricing upon distances, whatever. That will help a lot.
- RAVI_P_S_CHAUHAN00Good place to have lunchBeautiful view of the volcano from the restaurant, excellent service by the staff and food options for vegetarians and Indians (taste wise) which is normally not available in other restaurants except Indian restaurants there. A definite place to visit and eat at.
- lynnh14200We LOVE Pink CocoUpon our arrival we were greeted with cool towels and a refreshing drink. The staff provided information about the resort and escorted us to our room. The accommodations were much like a small bungalow that was well appointed and very clean. We enjoyed our morning breakfast overlooking the sea. But what we enjoyed the most were the staff. The restaurant manager along with many of the other staff greeted us by name and always asked how they could help us. We felt like Pink Coco was a home away from home.
- Deb M00Extremely enjoyable workshopOne of the most unexpectedly enjoyable activities I did in Bali. I enjoyed every moment. This would be an excellent activity for a ladies group or hen’s party. You craft an individual and personalised fragrance that is uniquely you! Wonderful!
Buy it with
Balinese Seafood Cuisine Dinner and Massage Half Day Tour provided by Wandernesia
Product Overview: Balinese Seafood Cuisine Dinner and Massage Half Day Tour
Number of Photos