6D5N Bali UNESCO World Heritage Site & Global Geopark Tour
Move away from the bustling downtown and get the opportunity to explore UNESCO World Heritage Site and Global Geopark in Bali with this 6D5N exciting tour. Start your tour with a visit to Taman Ayun Temple and Ulun Danu Temple. Then end your day by gazing at the magnificent sunset behind Tanah Lot Temple. The next day bike through lush rice paddies and the traditional village at Jatiluwih. Jatiluwih is the largest subak in Bali have been protected by the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Your trip wouldn't be complete without visiting another UNESCO Heritage Site, the famous Tirta Empul holy spring and Gunung Kawi temples. There you can admire the temple's unique architecture. You will then move to Tirta Empul temple where you can have a purifying blessing bath. Trek up to the top of an active volcano, Mount Batur to witness the beautiful sunrise. This volcano is located in Batur Global Geopark, part of UNESCO's Global Geopark Network. This tour ends with convenience airport drop off
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 10-65, max of 8 per group
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Airport pick up & drop off
- 3 Nights accommodation based on double/ twin triple sharing at Swiss-bellexpress Legian/ similar
- 2 Night accommodation based on double/ twin/ triple sharing at Ganesha Ubud Inn/ similar
- Transportation service as itinerary
- Admission as itinerary
- English speaking driver cum tour leader
- Jatiluwih Cycling based on sharing tour
- International standard safety cycling equipment
- Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking based on sharing tour
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Penglipuran
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Batur Geopark
- Flight ticket and airport tax
- Tipping for tour leader, driver, and airport porter
- Personal Expenses (shopping, extra meals, drink, laundry, shopping, personal toiletries, etc)
- Personal traveler’s insurance
- Saroong hire on temple
- Everything that do not mentioned at inclusion
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up traveller at Ngurah rai International Airport
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P569
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with 6D5N Bali UNESCO World Heritage Site & Global Geopark Tour?
- How much is 6D5N Bali UNESCO World Heritage Site & Global Geopark Tour?
- 6D5N Bali UNESCO World Heritage Site & Global Geopark Tour price starts from $435.00. Discover and book 6D5N Bali UNESCO World Heritage Site & Global Geopark Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 6D5N Bali UNESCO World Heritage Site & Global Geopark Tour cancellation policy?
- 6D5N Bali UNESCO World Heritage Site & Global Geopark Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 6D5N Bali UNESCO World Heritage Site & Global Geopark Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 6D5N Bali UNESCO World Heritage Site & Global Geopark Tour?
- 6D5N Bali UNESCO World Heritage Site & Global Geopark Tour is hosted by Wandernesia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wandernesia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6D5N Bali UNESCO World Heritage Site & Global Geopark Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92029P569
Airport Pick Up
Taman Ayun Temple - Ulundanu...
UNESCO World Heritage Site:...
Gunung Kawi Temple - Tirta Empul...
Batur Sunrise Trekking & Hidden...
Airport Drop off [B]
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
It was a very fun and interactive cooking class. A great way to spend the morning learning about (and eating) local…
Its a nice place but, we didnt have ID with us so we had to pay for deposit which is fine. We already paid 1,4 mil …
It's our second time on Bali . We stay in Kuta. In 2019 we were almost every evening at the restaurant. Our waiter…
Great way to spend a morning
This was an amazing day out! We cooked nine different Balinese dishes including sate, nasi goreng, gado gado, green…
Diving with #AbyssOceanWorld at Menjangan great day from start to finish.
My family had a great time time diving and snorkeling at Menjangan Island. Two of us went diving while the others …
Well worth it!
The day was informative and fun we learned how do cook 9 main courses and one desert. The pace and duration were ju…
If you love the kitchen then this is a must. It was a wonderful experience, Salma and Kiki were the best, showing u…
Fantastic cooking class
Group of 11 of us and they did a fantastic job- attention to detail ran like a well oiled machine all staff knew wh…
Attention to detail at the Gabah Restaurant
I just wanted to express my sincere appreciation for the amazing hospitality that you and your team provided during…
Lots of fun and delicious food
This class was awesome. We were a group of 9 and made our own way to the cooking class as we were located in Canggu…
Do yourself a favour and go along to a session!
A market tour, cooking 12 dishes AND eating the spoils of our labour in just 3.5 hours? Entirely possible, and fun,…
Fun filled food experience at Bali
Our chef and host Tommy gave us an unforgettable experience at Bali. He took us through a local market and explain…
WORST AND UGLIEST SPA IN BALI
I’ve been in Bali many times and did massages all around the world. What me and my husband lived today in this unqu…
Best experience ever!
This is a must when you are visiting Bali! It was the best cooking class! We had so much fun learning to make balin…
Respectful and Amazing service!
Absolutely amazing! The atmosphere is relaxing and calm and the service was fantastic. From the second we stepped i…