We offer tour packages that many people are currently looking for. This tour combination is great for those of you who want to do a tour in a day. Seeing the sun rise from the top is amazing and certainly no less interesting swing with views of rice fields and valleys
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Pickup & Drop off at the hotel
- Private Trekking Guide
- Light breakfast at the top
- Drinking Water
- Headlamp & Trekking pole
- All Entrance ticket
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209825P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 209825P6
About the operator
Joined in October 2015
#34 of 377 Outdoor Activities in Kuta
- skumarhari00Fantastic family trip with "Batur Trekking"We booked 3 trips with Batur Trekking (Batur sunrise trekking+Hot spring, Nusa Penida day tour, river rafting+ sepung waterfalls +Besakih Temple visit) and all are life time memories. Mr. Wayan and his guides really helped my family (8yrs+12yrs) in all adventures for safe fun. He customised the trips to suit my personal needs as well. Overall great experience and fun. Thank you Mr. Wayan.
- Holeshot3000Amazing tour!Amazing tour and experience! Organization and our guide were awesome! Arrived in the first group to climb which is great because then it becomes overcrowded.
- thammant201800Highlight of our tripWe did the sunrise trek, hot springs and waterfall tour. It was the highlight of our trip. The trekking guide was fantastic giving us excellent info along the trail and providing us a delicious breakfast. Our driver also gave us great commentary along the way. I highly recommended this tour, it was well organised and a great itinerary. Do yourself a favour and book with Batur Trekking.
- Camper4099926035300Mt Batur Trek + Hot SpringWayan was my point of contact and he was very prompt with replying and confirming the booking. It was a smooth process from the point we were picked up until we ended the tour. I highly recommend him to everyone!!!
- mattitilou00beautiful time over thereThe driver was on time and gave us all the informations. The trekking guide was friendly and always asked us how we felt. He waited and was helpful if needed. The breakfast was delicious and way enough. And big gift after the effort, an amazing sunrise and some nice pictures for memories.
- fahadkhowaja00Had a great trek to BaturThe whole trip was excellent. They picked us up on time. We had our own van, nice and clean. The guide, Gedde, was great! He helped us up all the way, kept encouraging us. On top he finally took wonderful pictures for us. He is great with the camera and certainly knows the best places for pictures. Look out for him if you are looking for a guide + cameraman combo deal!
- Gbertolla00Amazing!The hike was amazing and well worth the early morning wake up. Guide and driver were fantaistic. Would recommend.
- Agajasiek00An awesome day!We booked a trekking package to Batur, but as something happened to my knee, we skipped the trek and watched the sunrise from another very beautiful spot. Budi was really good at making the plan work for us - we told him that we didn't like the crowds and he took us to a really amazing (and completely empty) temple. The breakfast and got springs that he chose were also great. Also, he was our photographer for the day - we'd never had so many pictures with both of us :) what is probably the most important, it was really nice talking to him and we learned a lot. We have comparison with another tours and this was by far the best one.
- georgina c00AmazingggggMe and my boyfriend did this the other day and although the trek was pretty hard by the middle we managed to push ourselves to the top and the view was so worth it!!!
- Flyer5156076165600Sunrise trek and downhill cycle tourThe sunrise trek was awesome and had a friendly and informative guide - well worth it! The downhill cycle be careful of entrance fees ontop of price given, otherwise a easy cycle and great way to find out about how the locals work and live.
- Cathy P00Awesome day!We had an amazing day! Sadi (our driver) picked us up at 1:30am in Seminyak and took us to Mt Batur. The hike up was challenging but do-able for all skill levels and the sunrise is breathtaking from the top of the volcano. We then chilled out at some bougie hot springs before going to a coffee farm (Sadi's suggestion) and then a family-owned rice terrace. We never made it to the waterfall, as we just were enjoying our time too much everyplace else. Sadi was a great guide for us all day and joined us for lunch which was such a treat to learn about him, his family, and his culture.
- JacquelineB318900Mt Batur Sunrise TrekWayan was recommended to us - and the reputation the group has is well deserved. It was an early (130am) pickup to get there in plenty of time. The driver arrived on time to our villa and drove the 2hrs carefully - in fact so well we fell asleep! We were given poles and head torches - not all operators provide these and they are really helpful. Our guide was lovely - he stayed with us the entire journey and adjusted the pace as needed. A helpful hand up made some of the bigger steps more manageable. Safety whilst walking is clearly important to them. We got there in plenty of time and he helped us find a good spot. The simple breakfast tasted great and the warm drink was fabulous. It was a long way up - but so worth it. The trip back was enjoyable and we took time to appreciate the path we’d walked earlier in the pitch black! Highly recommend this group for this excursion.
- SabrinaR113700Amazing sunrise - all organized per WA with WayanPerfect organized. Very good and brand new car for the pickup. Andy is a super good driver. Wayan is a great guide! It was a lot of fun to hike up and down with him. The trip was very private. Only we both! Which I like a lot. Hence the tempo of hiking can be individual chosen. I really advice to book this tour. Also the booking was super easy. I text Wayan by what's app and we paid by paybal. Thumps up! :) definitely worth it!!! Ps.: I took the trip in May 2016
- Pioneer0638608268700Mount Batur Sunrise TrekkingThis was a good experience for our group of 9 people. The guides were friendly and entertaining and the climb itself was worth it! The only downfall of my experience was the stormy weather we experienced throughout the entire hike, causing us not to see any sunrise at all.
- lotrekker00Amazing!!This was the highlight of our first Bali trip. Thankful that my wife saw this in Trip Advisor. Definitely worth the tired muscles and bones. The trek itself is a nice family bonding activity. The view at the summit was exhilarating!